2013 NFL Draft: E.J. Manuel says Eagl...

2013 NFL Draft: E.J. Manuel says Eagles, Bills and Jets Are Interested

There are 2 comments on the NFLSpinZone story from Apr 17, 2013, titled 2013 NFL Draft: E.J. Manuel says Eagles, Bills and Jets Are Interested. In it, NFLSpinZone reports that:

Jan 26, 2013; Mobile, AL, USA; Senior Bowl south squad quarterback E.J. Manuel of Florida State against the Senior Bowl north squad during the first half of the Senior Bowl at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFLSpinZone.

tval

Bellevue, WA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
as an eagle fan. please no! i suffered enough the last 4 years. this makes me thnk the interview process carries entirely to much weight wth gm's. great kid. woefully avg qb! 4th rd at best. period. and fwiw i said pondr was first rounder and colin kap was better than cam when he was on bench still.
tval

Bellevue, WA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
as eagle and nole fan. ill take 3 more vick years and then foles or whoever instead of that pick. no touch or most vital qb trait anticipation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanchez says his comments about Tebow were misc... 22 hr Tanked Johnson 1
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... May 11 stewart scott 32
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... May 7 tom wingo 10
News Why Eagles Made Great Choice Signing Tebow Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Report: Eagles Sign Tim Tebow Apr '15 tom wingo 19
News Family wins back seized gold coins that could b... Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Broncos Agree To Terms With Tight End James Casey Apr '15 Abe Addison Hattin 1
More from around the web