Posted in the Oakland Raiders Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Jan 4, 2013
*RAIDERS dennis allen will lead the north at the senior bowl. four RAIDER coaches have led the senior bowl. art shell (92), jon gruden (99), norv turner (05), lane kiffin (08).
* the nfl commision committee to review the "tuck rule" this offseason. the rule is, "if the (qb) brings his arm up to throw in an obvious passing motion, any intentional forward movement of the hand with control of the football will constitute a forward pass.(LOL)I DON'T CARE! BRADY'S WAS A FUMBLE!
*afc-west. cheifs and the andy reid are lawyers away from becomming cheif of cheifs
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jan 4, 2013
DENNIS ALLEN
"WE'RE GOING TO GET BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS"
that's, how the west was won!
=)
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Jan 4, 2013
SENIOR BOWL is january 26th at 1pm pt. on nfl network.
d allen " it gives us a chance to get a solid evaluation on these players. we get a feel on them because we see them at meetings, we work with them at practice and we can determine whether their personality would fit well in our locker room. it's an opportunity to get an in depth feel on a lot of those guys".
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Jan 5, 2013
I would love nothing more than to see Peyton Manning and the Broncos choke in the superbowl...Unless the Houston Texans make it. While I think it would be neat for him to become the first starting QB to win it all with two different teams, I DON'T WANT THE PONIES TO HAVE AS MANY TITLES AS US!!!!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#5 Jan 5, 2013
I think I'm gonna root for Seattle to win it all....for no particular reason......I just dislike them less than the rest of the teams playing--except Green bay but they have enough wins. What the hell, Seattle's a former AFC West team anyway....LOL.

I'll be happy with either Seattle or Green Bay winning the SB. The Packers have always been a class act with a hometown feel.

I'm definitely rooting for Ravens to represent the AFC, though.

I hope Denver gets knocked out in the first round.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Jan 5, 2013
i hate denver most of all nfl teams. but i think they are going to the superbowl! i too hope seattle goes and wins it just because. and the texans. i like to see teams go to the superbowl that have either never been there or ever won the superbowl. so hopefully it's some of those teams that both go to the superbowl. het T_RAIDER, i remember years back you were saying that matt schaub of the texans was going to be a pretty good (qb). i had replied that i didn't think so, or something like that?. i know he's had his ups and downs but you were right. he turned out pretty good.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
dirtyfivethirty
#7 Jan 5, 2013
Repent Dennis Allen and hire Al Saunders. Saunders never should have been replaced by Knapp. Allen never shoul've hired Knapp and changed our Offensive Philosophy. He's made the 1st right move in firing Knapp, Pollock, Etc. Now he needs to admit his mistake hire Saunders and lets move forward.
Raiders til i die
#8 Jan 5, 2013
dirtyfivethirty wrote:
Repent Dennis Allen and hire Al Saunders. Saunders never should have been replaced by Knapp. Allen never shoul've hired Knapp and changed our Offensive Philosophy. He's made the 1st right move in firing Knapp, Pollock, Etc. Now he needs to admit his mistake hire Saunders and lets move forward.
totally agree. allen needs to admit that the offense never needed to be changed in the first place hire saunders as oc and lets give it another go in 2013

Since: Jun 12

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Man instead of signing players my raiders need to get coaches so they can start working on next season come on reggie there are some high quality coaches out there and you havent even tried for any of them LETS GO RAIDERS

Some West Texas County

#10 Jan 6, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
i hate denver most of all nfl teams. but i think they are going to the superbowl! i too hope seattle goes and wins it just because. and the texans. i like to see teams go to the superbowl that have either never been there or ever won the superbowl. so hopefully it's some of those teams that both go to the superbowl. het T_RAIDER, i remember years back you were saying that matt schaub of the texans was going to be a pretty good (qb). i had replied that i didn't think so, or something like that?. i know he's had his ups and downs but you were right. he turned out pretty good.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Schaub ain't no Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Peyton Manning, but he's a QB that can get the job done kind of like Eli Manning and Ben Rothlesberger...Almost...He's now facing the tests that those two had to face to prove they belonged in the NFL. The biggest question is "HOW IN THE HELL DID ARIAN FOSTER GO UNDRAFTED?!?!?!" That guy is almost as big of a beast as Adrian Peterson.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#11 Jan 6, 2013
I want to see houston give SF their first superbowl loss, but I think it will be Denver & SF. Its all fate. Peyton Manning becomes the first QB to win it all with two different teams and in the act hands SF their first superbowl loss
raiderfaith

Clayton, NC

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Don't count out the Packers they have a ton of talent and keep fighting. I think they will beat sf.

Some West Texas County

#13 Jan 6, 2013
raiderfaith wrote:
Don't count out the Packers they have a ton of talent and keep fighting. I think they will beat sf.
I just found out that the steel that Lambeau field is made of was made at the steel mill that I work at before it was bought out by Brazilians.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jan 7, 2013
I remember watching Arian in college at Tennessee. He was mediocre.
He missed most of his senior year with a knee injury, was invited to the combine but was injured and didnt participate, then ran a 4.53 at his pro day. Not flashy tidbits huh?
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Schaub ain't no Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Peyton Manning, but he's a QB that can get the job done kind of like Eli Manning and Ben Rothlesberger...Almost...He's now facing the tests that those two had to face to prove they belonged in the NFL. The biggest question is "HOW IN THE HELL DID ARIAN FOSTER GO UNDRAFTED?!?!?!" That guy is almost as big of a beast as Adrian Peterson.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#15 Jan 9, 2013
NONE! wel, except the bad news of rolando mcclains arrest but other then that? kinda quiet around the RAIDERS front!
RAIDERS 2013!!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Tom Cable's zone blocking takes Seattle to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Seattle also has a good runner for the system

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#18 Jan 12, 2013
mike martz, gets interviewed for (OC) position
luis castillo get interviewed for (o-line) position.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Zild0405 wrote:
I think I'm gonna root for Seattle to win it all....for no particular reason......I just dislike them less than the rest of the teams playing--except Green bay but they have enough wins. What the hell, Seattle's a former AFC West team anyway....LOL.
I'll be happy with either Seattle or Green Bay winning the SB. The Packers have always been a class act with a hometown feel.
I'm definitely rooting for Ravens to represent the AFC, though.
I hope Denver gets knocked out in the first round.
zild stuck it out with the ravens!
YOU'RE ONE BADDASS DUDE, ZILD!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#20 Jan 13, 2013
ACCORDING TO REPORTS;
*mark trestman is to get an interview as (OC),(silver and black pride)
*mike martz supposedly interviewed. as (OC)
*as well as luis castillo (o-linemen)
*chris tabor (special teams).
*RAIDERS have interest in bringing in ryan anderson for (team president)?

RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This site is on... FAIYAAAAA!!!! WITH FARTS 39 min Raider Fart Bake 2
patriots @ RAIDERS/ mexico city/ '17 50 min Raider PHARTS 67
*NFL/news/ nov / '17 51 min Raider PHARTS 216
Las Vegas Fart Raiders (Apr '17) 22 hr Move and fart 7
why do the raiders suck so much balls (Feb '07) 22 hr RaiderPharts 969
oakland to lose today.patriots better farters 22 hr RaiderPharts 3
Farts are everywhere 22 hr RaiderPharts 3
More from around the web