Darrius Heyward-Bey Should Improve with Indianapolis Colts

There are 5 comments on the Rant Sports story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Darrius Heyward-Bey Should Improve with Indianapolis Colts. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts finally made a notable offseason move this week when they signed free agent wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey . The former member of the Oakland Raiders will head east to Indianapolis on a one-year deal worth $2.5 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I hope he does well. He was beat up a lot by media. He was drafted too high, but still a good wr. I hope he does well unless playing the Raiders!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Ya, he was a talented guy, well spoken, intelligent and hard working, he just never had good hands or consistency.

And i agree, he got drafted too high. If he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick it would have been a "savvy pickup" but as it was Al Davis over reached.
Colts fan

Apo, AE

#3 Apr 28, 2013
If he was drafted to high oh well that's not the colts concern. It's a lost subject because that draft is over!!!!!!!...All I care about is he going to be productive for the colts. It's the raiders loss if he wasn't suppose to go that early in the draft plus hes not even on the team anymore so why would you even talk about it.
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Because once a Raider always a Raider. We take pride in players that give it there all. That's what fans do. If they retire, traded or cut no matter, as long as they give us there all, we don't forget it. That's part of being part of Raider Nation.
Colts fan wrote:
If he was drafted to high oh well that's not the colts concern. It's a lost subject because that draft is over!!!!!!!...All I care about is he going to be productive for the colts. It's the raiders loss if he wasn't suppose to go that early in the draft plus hes not even on the team anymore so why would you even talk about it.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Yup, plus this was about a month ago when his release was fresh and still news worthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
offseason nfl news 6 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 99
Raider mock draft contest just for fun Tue Captain Canada 48
raider reports : may 2015 Tue RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Nick Marshall Headlines Undrafted Free Agent Si... May 4 tom wingo 3
2015 Draft - Live May 3 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 92
News 2015 NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders Seven-Round Moc... Apr 29 tom wingo 2
raiders 2015 schedule! Apr 29 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 12
More from around the web