Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is Fastest NFL Player

Apr 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

It is tough to argue with any NFL player that goes undefeated throughout a single season on many subjects, but Denver Broncos PR/KR Trindon Holliday may be stretching his claims a little too far.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Mar 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Jacoby Ford will dust this clown....Terelle Pryor proli faster!!! RAIDERS FOREVER!!!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I would love to see the other 3 race, shit they've proven themselves & my Jacoby Ford said at the combine that he was upset cuz he's been clocked in the 4.1 range, but this dude never even got under 4.3 so he's not even in the conversation. But he can surely join in to get embarrassed!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lets throw Tebow in there for giggles and to appease his moronic fan base. Ford, Holliday, and Tebow would make people remember OJ's low-speed chase in the slow white Bronco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

How bout P.Manning...T.Brady...and Carson Palmer racing?? Now that would be comedy!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The Fridge and Siragusa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
The Fridge and Siragusa
Hahahaha!! Throw in Gilbert Brown!
Rhinos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I think Taiwan Jones of the Oakland Raiders is the fastest player in the nfl and Oakland should put him at wide reciever!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Rhinos wrote:
I think Taiwan Jones of the Oakland Raiders is the fastest player in the nfl and Oakland should put him at wide reciever!
You need a qb that can get him the ball
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Very few wide, receivers and running backs deliver the punishmenR.E.M. That's why those that do are special & rate breeds. Giving Taiwan Jones's size & stature, I think he made the right decision to move to CB. Now he'll be doing the hitting & not getting hit, so we don't have to worry about ball security. Unless he gets alot of ints. He's the right size height & speed for a CB. He just needs a good DB coach to teach him proper footwork on zone & men coverages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••