Posted in the Oakland Raiders Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Jan 29, 2013
i like the fact that two brothers as coaches are in it to win it!
GO RAVENS!
ravens 28
49ers 27

RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Jan 29, 2013
came to thought, what are you guys and gals doing for the superbowl?
me? I AIN'T DOING SHHH-UGAR! i ain't got no friends! I'M A LONER, A REBEL.
so, my wife and i are going to kick it and play it safe. we got ourselves some filet mignon chops and a full lobster, treats and a shhh-load of alcohol to watch the game at home comfortably, since it's just the two of us.
hope you all enjoy with your friends and family.
superbowl, comming real soon to a t.v. near you.

RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Awesome man! I'm jealous.
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
came to thought, what are you guys and gals doing for the superbowl?
me? I AIN'T DOING SHHH-UGAR! i ain't got no friends! I'M A LONER, A REBEL.
so, my wife and i are going to kick it and play it safe. we got ourselves some filet mignon chops and a full lobster, treats and a shhh-load of alcohol to watch the game at home comfortably, since it's just the two of us.
hope you all enjoy with your friends and family.
superbowl, comming real soon to a t.v. near you.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#4 Jan 30, 2013
i like the fact that two brothers as coaches are in it to win it!
GO RAVENS!
ravens 28
49ers 27
RAIDERS 2013!!!
since the ravens kicked our a$$ I'm picking the ravens...31-21

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Ravens 27
49ers 20

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Oh....as for plans.....Hmmm.....got invited to a party but prolly sittin' around watchin the game my dad and brother with some beer & wings. I'm only watchin the game for the commercials.:)

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I am very inspired by Michael Oher's story and I think Ed Reed has had a solid career and is well deserving of a ring but I CAN'T STAND RAY LEWIS.

Collin Kapernick is an amazing QB and Frank Gore is a hard nosed runner. Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman are a killer combo of ILBs that will fight to the very end. However I HATE RANDY MOSS.

One thing for sure...one of these teams will walk away with their first ever Superbowl loss.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Right there with you Tex. Way I see it is Randy Moss don't have one and Lewis already does so I'd rather see Lewis get a second one than Moss get his first

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#9 Jan 31, 2013
TexasRaider wrote:
I am very inspired by Michael Oher's story and I think Ed Reed has had a solid career and is well deserving of a ring but I CAN'T STAND RAY LEWIS.
Collin Kapernick is an amazing QB and Frank Gore is a hard nosed runner. Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman are a killer combo of ILBs that will fight to the very end. However I HATE RANDY MOSS.
One thing for sure...one of these teams will walk away with their first ever Superbowl loss.
stop playing safety all the time T_RAIDER,(lol), give a straight answer! ravens or niners? you're not going to look bad? well unless you lose (lol). OR? you can look like the playoff champs RAIDER_faith and Captain Canada. pick and choose, pick and choose, pick and choose!
hey tex, you know what the difference between pick and choose is?
well, pick, is like when you pick something off the shelf,
right?
and choose, is the kind that mexicans wear on their feet! AHAHAHAHAHAHA (LOL).

RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#10 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>stop playing safety all the time T_RAIDER,(lol), give a straight answer! ravens or niners? you're not going to look bad? well unless you lose (lol). OR? you can look like the playoff champs RAIDER_faith and Captain Canada. pick and choose, pick and choose, pick and choose!
right?
RAIDERS 2013!!!
hahahaha...lmao at pick and choose....
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Buddy's hosting a private Superbowl party for about 50 of us at his new pub/restaurant to test out the menu/draft beer system etc. Should be a bonifide sh*t-show! Ravens 24, 49er's 17. I like Ray Lewis waaay more than Moss. He has tried very hard to turn his life around, and leaves everything on the field. Unlike quitter and legend in his own mind Moss.
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#12 Feb 1, 2013
I am with you on moss. I don't have a strong opinion either way on Lewis. If he is guilty of what he was accused, it wasn't proven in court. So in the U.S.A. You, in theory, are innocent until proven guilty. I really hate moss is in this SB,, I want to like the 9ers. But can't.
Captain Canada wrote:
Buddy's hosting a private Superbowl party for about 50 of us at his new pub/restaurant to test out the menu/draft beer system etc. Should be a bonifide sh*t-show! Ravens 24, 49er's 17. I like Ray Lewis waaay more than Moss. He has tried very hard to turn his life around, and leaves everything on the field. Unlike quitter and legend in his own mind Moss.

Some West Texas County

#13 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>stop playing safety all the time T_RAIDER,(lol), give a straight answer! ravens or niners? you're not going to look bad? well unless you lose (lol). OR? you can look like the playoff champs RAIDER_faith and Captain Canada. pick and choose, pick and choose, pick and choose!
right?
RAIDERS 2013!!!
OK SF has been favored in every one of their playoff games this year. Baltimore has been underdogs in all of their playoff games and has pulled through no matter how much the odds are stacked against of them...OK Misterion here it is....My pick iiiiiissss....(drum roll)....Baltimore

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 Feb 1, 2013
texas_RAIDER ---- RAVENS
RAIDER_faith ---- RAVENS
Captain Canada -- RAVENS 24-17
RAIDER4life ----- RAVENS 31 24
Haleys Commet --- RAVENS
Zild0405 -------- RAVENS 27-20
Coran Horn ------?
Freddy, where are you?
RAIDER misterio - RAVENS 28-27

give me some some scores ladies and gentlemen.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#15 Feb 1, 2013
31-23 ray Rice has a big game

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#16 Feb 2, 2013
texas_RAIDER ---- RAVENS
RAIDER_faith ---- RAVENS 31-23
Captain Canada -- RAVENS 24-17
RAIDER4life ----- RAVENS 31 24
Haleys Commet --- RAVENS
Zild0405 -------- RAVENS 27-20
Coran Horn ------?
Freddy, where are you?
RAIDER misterio - RAVENS 28-27
give me some some scores ladies and gentlemen.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
thank you RF. drum roll T_RAIDER, drum roll your final score! your score HC. just for the Fun of it! RAIDERStopix mini-pool_superbowl
THE BIG GAME SUNDAY. if i don't hear from you all, hope you are enjoying your SUPERBOWL however you are celebrating it sunday. be safe be cool.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

The Blackhole

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Big game of defense
17-13 baltimore

Some West Texas County

#18 Feb 2, 2013
27-17 Baltimore

The Blackhole

#19 Feb 2, 2013
I do find it crazy that nobody picked SF

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Haleys Commet wrote:
I do find it crazy that nobody picked SF
trust me, i was very close to picking sf. but because kaepernick is a rookie i feel 9ers will lose. the "only" reason for me. and i like that FLACCO stepped it up thanks to their (O-coordinator). 9ers to lose because they are the niners "neighbor rival" and because of the "self proclaimed best (wr) ever". boy, if ravens win, we're all going to look good. if niners win? we're all going to look like a bunch of losers! AHAHAHAHA(LOL). but what the hell, if we were all time experts, we'd be bankig money from vegas!thanks HC
T_RAIDER? drum roll?
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Raiders coaching candidates 3 hr Texansux 13
tony sparano, interim (hc)/RAIDERS 4 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
interim coach. RAIDERS. 10 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
Raiders' Charles Woodson: 'We're not very good' 12 hr Mensan kiddie table 16
fired? 12 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 12
Geno Smith's Slower Trigger 16 hr Zoo Bear 3
Raiders have to settle for moral victory Mon That Fart Guy 10

Oakland Raiders People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE