Are The Raiders Making a Move For Ben...

Are The Raiders Making a Move For Bengals Chad Johnson?

Posted in the Oakland Raiders Forum

UK Steve

Nottingham, UK

#1 Apr 4, 2009
I caught a snippet of news that the Raiders are about to trade Michael Bush and a 3rd round draft pick for Chad Johnson of the Bengals !?!?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/150469-rai...
CALIR8DER

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2009
Sounds like B.S. to me. ESPN and NFL Network would of been all over this.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Apr 4, 2009
God I hope not. Michael Bush is our best RB on the roster. Justin Fargas is too much of an injury risk and I still question McFadden as being an every down back. Chad Johnson brings in TO type garbage to the locker room and that is one thing that Tom Cable is highly intollerable of. Cable wants players that are committed to their team and Johnson showed that he is not that type of player.

Some West Texas County

#4 Apr 4, 2009
CBS sports is the only other website that mentions this, but it links directly to the bleacher report article posted by UK Steve. I'm trying to remember if that was the same site that said we released Javon Walker and didn't. I hope it was just an April Fools trick article...

Some West Texas County

#5 Apr 4, 2009
Actually it was reallfootball365 that made that report.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#6 Apr 4, 2009
UK Steve wrote:
I caught a snippet of news that the Raiders are about to trade Michael Bush and a 3rd round draft pick for Chad Johnson of the Bengals !?!?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/150469-rai...
I hope not.
Augustus

Redmond, WA

#7 Apr 4, 2009
Hell yea! Ocho Cinco is indefensible. So what if Michael Bush is the best RB on our team, Ocho Cinco is the best WR in the league. Don't think so? Name 3 receivers that are undeniably better than 85. Yup, didn't think you could.

Some West Texas County

#8 Apr 4, 2009
Augustus wrote:
Hell yea! Ocho Cinco is indefensible. So what if Michael Bush is the best RB on our team, Ocho Cinco is the best WR in the league. Don't think so? Name 3 receivers that are undeniably better than 85. Yup, didn't think you could.
If we trade Michael Bush, then Running back becomes a major need. Here's my 3+ WRs that are better than 85...Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Hines Ward, Reggie Wayne, Santonio Holmes, TJ "Who's your daddy?", Brandon Marshall, WR Roy Williams (theres a SS with the same name), and Braylon Edwards just to name a few...

Some West Texas County

#9 Apr 4, 2009
BTW after the Randy Moss fiasco, I really don't think Al Davis will go for another headcase receiver like that...but then again, He's Al Davis and I'm not...

Some West Texas County

#10 Apr 4, 2009
I think his source is his crack pipe...Look at the whole title

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#11 Apr 4, 2009
Bush would be th elast RB I would trade as I think he is our best RB.
Captain Canada

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 5, 2009
RaiderFaith wrote:
Bush would be th elast RB I would trade as I think he is our best RB.
Agreed. Keep the head cases out of the locker room Al!
Raider Nation

AOL

#13 Apr 5, 2009
We shopuld stop reading into fake articles that generate BS on this forum. Bengals are dumb but they would not trade for Michael Bush and a 3rd RD Pick for Ocho Stinko.

Need to CORRECTLY FIX the O-Line before any stupid crap like that ever took place.

Raider Nation

AOL

#14 Apr 5, 2009
should

Some West Texas County

#16 Apr 6, 2009
Is anybody and insider on ESPN? There is an insider's article about new possible places for Ocho Cinco and I just want to make sure Oakland is not on the list.
Raider Nation

AOL

#17 Apr 7, 2009
Ocho Stinko will not come to Oakland, dont worry about it. Cable is smarter thas that.
Raider Nation

AOL

#18 Apr 7, 2009
than

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Jul 19 Find Phartse 239
RAIDERS/news/july_'17 Jul 1 WordPhart 4
NFL/news/july_'17 Jul 1 OverPhart 2
NFL/june/news/2017 Jun 30 WallerPhartt 197
RAIDERS/news/ june/2017 Jun 30 Raiders pharts 94
why do the raiders suck so much balls (Feb '07) Jun 28 Fart forum 953
Football farts and you Jun 28 Fart quarter 4
More from around the web