Raiders new OC Greg Olson learned from Greg Knapp's mistakes

The Raiders have a new offensive coordinator this season. His name is Greg Olson. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Feb 13, 2013
so, that means this is as close as we are going to get to jon gruden?
he takes after gruden, worked with gruden but isn't gruden!
another hit or miss but sparano could make the difference for the better. going back to the power blocking. sounds good for "goodson"? and reece. to me? mcfadden will continue to struggle but may have a lil better season than last season "maybe"!
pryor or palmer at (qb)? sounds like pryor to me. yet? they still talk competition!
wish they'd tell us soon what we'll do with palmer. pay, cut, trade, or compete!
more important to me is who will call plays? cause d allen did not do a great job of that. it's hard to imagine how they will do it in dallas with bill callahan calling plays instead of the (hc). but eventually jason garrette will not be calling plays,(embarasing) if you ask me. i believe the (hc's) should call the plays but if it works better and they can get their shhh together and it works out for them? good deal. if g olson is a better play caller, give him the shot at play calling!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders @ Goats 10 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
Oakland Raiders And Their 'Wondrous Energy' Get... Wed Dr Flatus 5
VICE Sports Call Oakland Raiders Hot Garbage Tue Hank 2
Chiefs safety Berry may have lymphoma Nov 25 Arrow Stiffhead 3
Fired Up for the Win Nov 25 Chris 2
Raiderettes Help with Mobile Pantry Nov 25 Brad 7
Charles Woodson and Justin Tuck Said They Would... Nov 22 Tony 2

Oakland Raiders People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE