why do the raiders suck so much balls

Posted in the Oakland Raiders Forum

First Prev
of 46
Next Last
charger fan

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2007
you ball suckers
COLORAIDER

AOL

#2 Feb 6, 2007
AN ANGRY CHARGER FAN.BECAUSE HE CHOKED ON BALLS!

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COLORAIDER

AOL

#3 Feb 6, 2007
just to let you know (charger fan),i wrote the same thing on your charger forum.tell me if it looks pretty on your charger sight?

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
X Raider fan

Westminster, CA

#4 Feb 6, 2007
Seriously i lost hope touch with the oakland raiders. They were once a great football team. Now i see bunch of chokers.. This goes directly to the general manager, AL DAVIS . I puke when i see him, he has no class doesnt care about his organization i cant belive a person like that able to run a team. Oh thats right he cant, thats why they are the worst in any subject of football.

Anyway we need a new football team in los angeles

AL DAVIS NEEDS TO GO IF YOU WANT THE RAIDERS TO BE CHAMPIONS
Moe Money

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 7, 2007
charger fan wrote:
you ball suckers
Hahaha, the nerve of this dude! The last time I checked, it was the chargers who were the ball suckers for getting tea bagged by the patriots and getting eliminated out of the playoffs!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, I want nothing but silence coming from you gay charger fans until you guys go win a championship!!! Til then shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#6 Feb 7, 2007
X Raider Fan- Change your Name! I say that because you never were really a fan, I know this because a true fan wouldn't as you say "lose hope" Al Davis has had better streches but he has made some of the best moves as an owner and has had success in hiring some great coaches, in order to be great you have to look failure in the eye, sometimes more than once. The Raiders are coming back....I stand by my team no matter what the adversity. That my lost fan is what it means to be a fan.
X Raider fan wrote:
Seriously i lost hope touch with the oakland raiders. They were once a great football team. Now i see bunch of chokers.. This goes directly to the general manager, AL DAVIS . I puke when i see him, he has no class doesnt care about his organization i cant belive a person like that able to run a team. Oh thats right he cant, thats why they are the worst in any subject of football.
Anyway we need a new football team in los angeles
AL DAVIS NEEDS TO GO IF YOU WANT THE RAIDERS TO BE CHAMPIONS
raider jay

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2007
Moe Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, the nerve of this dude! The last time I checked, it was the chargers who were the ball suckers for getting tea bagged by the patriots and getting eliminated out of the playoffs!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, I want nothing but silence coming from you gay charger fans until you guys go win a championship!!! Til then shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
the charger fans aren't gay..... there boyfriends are! lol
jack

AOL

#8 Feb 7, 2007
raider jay wrote:
<quoted text>the charger fans aren't gay..... there boyfriends are! lol
hey i agree there players are to.
X RAIDER FAN

Westminster, CA

#9 Feb 7, 2007
1960'S its history back then I remember the good ol days when raiders played with hear BO JACKSONS,TIM BROWNS, JOHN MADDEN,. Winning percentages of sucking and choking for the last 30 years. every year Raiders would acquire top notch players but in the end of their careers, RONNIE LOT, JERRY RICE, WARREN SAP, MOSS. I continue naming football players coming over and when they are here with raiders what happens nothing. Why because they know the RAIDERS ORGANIZATION SUCKS ASS no one cares about them and that why the dont perform to their full potential. AL DAVIS making moves from los angeles to oakland only caring about money. AL DAVIS HAS TO be removed if the raiders want to make a dynasty.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#10 Feb 8, 2007
Are you capable of answering the mail? You put the same answer on each and it doesn't address the fact that you were never really a fan, and you should go Root for the LA Ice Capades.
X RAIDER FAN wrote:
1960'S its history back then I remember the good ol days when raiders played with hear BO JACKSONS,TIM BROWNS, JOHN MADDEN,. Winning percentages of sucking and choking for the last 30 years. every year Raiders would acquire top notch players but in the end of their careers, RONNIE LOT, JERRY RICE, WARREN SAP, MOSS. I continue naming football players coming over and when they are here with raiders what happens nothing. Why because they know the RAIDERS ORGANIZATION SUCKS ASS no one cares about them and that why the dont perform to their full potential. AL DAVIS making moves from los angeles to oakland only caring about money. AL DAVIS HAS TO be removed if the raiders want to make a dynasty.
adam

Pomona, CA

#11 Feb 24, 2007
raiders suck so much
Lil Ron Curry

Milmay, NJ

#13 Feb 28, 2007
adam wrote:
raiders suck so much
watch ur back when u F**K with the Silver & Black.my lil sister likes the chargers cause she likes the colors.She told me that they r pretty & girly.Oh yeah Raiders Suck? then Why is it that u guys don't own even one Super Bowl Champions. Yeah the RAIDERS ONLY WON THE SUPER BOWL 3 TIMES.I believe that they have more wins than the chargers of all time. so buddy get your facts straight. HOMO
Lil Ron Curry

Milmay, NJ

#14 Feb 28, 2007
Moe Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, the nerve of this dude! The last time I checked, it was the chargers who were the ball suckers for getting tea bagged by the patriots and getting eliminated out of the playoffs!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, I want nothing but silence coming from you gay charger fans until you guys go win a championship!!! Til then shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Your 100% right the Chargers haven't won a Super Bowl yet that sad.
Lil Ron Curry

Milmay, NJ

#15 Feb 28, 2007
"X RAIDER FAN" eat sh*t and d*e your waste of sperm.you just confirrm that u can get pregnant through anul sex.how does it feel to have 2 dads HOMO

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#16 Feb 28, 2007
Go Away , no one cares what you think.
X Raider fan wrote:
Seriously i lost hope touch with the oakland raiders. They were once a great football team. Now i see bunch of chokers.. This goes directly to the general manager, AL DAVIS . I puke when i see him, he has no class doesnt care about his organization i cant belive a person like that able to run a team. Oh thats right he cant, thats why they are the worst in any subject of football.
Anyway we need a new football team in los angeles
AL DAVIS NEEDS TO GO IF YOU WANT THE RAIDERS TO BE CHAMPIONS
RAIDER FANS SUCK BALLS

Oakland, CA

#17 Mar 7, 2007
Nice 2-14 season you douce-bags! The Raider Nation is in a tail spin and it's a joy to see you crash and burn.

Have fun in the basement of the AFC West...AGAIN!

LOL

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#18 Mar 7, 2007
Did you say something?...didn't think so.
RAIDER FANS SUCK BALLS wrote:
Nice 2-14 season you douce-bags! The Raider Nation is in a tail spin and it's a joy to see you crash and burn.
Have fun in the basement of the AFC West...AGAIN!
LOL
TexasRaider

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 7, 2007
RAIDER FANS SUCK BALLS wrote:
Nice 2-14 season you douce-bags! The Raider Nation is in a tail spin and it's a joy to see you crash and burn.
Have fun in the basement of the AFC West...AGAIN!
LOL
Even after only a 2 win season, we are still the ALL TIME WINNINGEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY and it will be hell fire and brimstone for anybody to take that title away from us. Everytime they fall, they always find a way back to their winning ways because we are THE RAIDER NATION OF DOMINATION.
jack

AOL

#20 Mar 7, 2007
RAIDER FANS SUCK BALLS wrote:
Nice 2-14 season you douce-bags! The Raider Nation is in a tail spin and it's a joy to see you crash and burn.
Have fun in the basement of the AFC West...AGAIN!
LOL
go move to san diego where you belong gay boy.
Darth Raider

Fremont, CA

#21 Mar 7, 2007
I'm sick of the Raiders getting owned by the Chargers! I'm tired of the players not caring and being the laughing stock of the NFL.

What happened to "Pride and Poise"? Where the hell is the "Commitment to Excellence"? "Just Win, Baby"?!

Al Davis needs to take a nice long stroll with his walker and get the hell out of the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sparano or harbaugh or other? 5 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 35
final game! OAK @ den 5 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
2015 NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders' Top 5 Needs 19 hr Philatus 4
Oakland Raiders Should Try to Trade D.J. Hayden... 21 hr Zild0405 6
Oakland Raiders to Start Coaching Search Next Week Thu Flatus Maximus 2
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Dec 23 Poopster Abe Addison 133
around the nfl Dec 22 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 51
More from around the web