Oakland Raiders sign three free agents

Mar 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Campbell Reporter

Oakland Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer is sacked by Denver Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil and Jason Hunter in the first quarter at the O.co Coliseum in Oakland, Calif.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

oookay?
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

i guess i shouldn't be so harsh about the signings cause we needed (D) players and we got them. i hope you guys know them, cause i don't! i don't know if these guys are legitimate starters for us or if we're expecting more? anybody know them or know what we're doing maybe? a wild guess?
RAIDERS 2013!!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Sims hould be good on a rotational basis. Nothing really flashy about any of the three players.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

HUNTER, 6-4 275. 11 sacks 6 passes defensed3 forced fum in 7 seasons. drafted by g-bay in 06. played with g-bay detroit and last w/broncos.
MAIAVA, 6' 240. 2 sacks, 3 defensed, 3 forced fumbles 41/2 sacks. drafted by browns 4th rnd 77th overall 09.
SIMS, 6-2 325. 17 tackles 12-solo, 1 int in 5 seasons. drafted by bungles 3rd rnd 77th overall 08.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I would like to know whats going on too?are we that broke?or what is the deal i mean vince young working out come on

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

gammar77 wrote:
I would like to know whats going on too?are we that broke?or what is the deal i mean vince young working out come on
we ain't that broke anymore. BUT? we need to save money to fill the roster plus our draft picks. in other words, we shold be broke even by the beggining of the season and maybe juuuuuust a little better by next season money wise. and about vince young, we're better off with leinart if thats the case. i used to beg for a v young when he first started in the nfl. now i don't want him. i think i'd rather take my chances on jamarcus russell again if thats the case (LOL). i gotta feeling if v young ends up here, he'll just be a bump on the log.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>we ain't that broke anymore. BUT? we need to save money to fill the roster plus our draft picks. in other words, we shold be broke even by the beggining of the season and maybe juuuuuust a little better by next season money wise. and about vince young, we're better off with leinart if thats the case. i used to beg for a v young when he first started in the nfl. now i don't want him. i think i'd rather take my chances on jamarcus russell again if thats the case (LOL). i gotta feeling if v young ends up here, he'll just be a bump on the log.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Very true lol

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Good I'm glad to see us sign some guys
Mike M

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Kaluka is a solid starter(though less of a player than Wheeler)

He was the 4th linebacker on Pete Carrol's LOADED defense from the 2008 USC Trojans. Brian Cushing, Rey Maualuga, Clay Matthews, Fili Moala, Kyle Moore, Everson Griffin, Taylor Mays.

I've kept my eye on him for a while. Happy to have him next to Miles Burris.
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
i guess i shouldn't be so harsh about the signings cause we needed (D) players and we got them. i hope you guys know them, cause i don't! i don't know if these guys are legitimate starters for us or if we're expecting more? anybody know them or know what we're doing maybe? a wild guess?
RAIDERS 2013!!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Ok this helps, but nobody that will make a serious difference
Freddy

Renfrew, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

zzzzzz...boring!

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

RM has an eye for talent,any body know who drafted Burris,Streater,or a guy named Aaron Rodgers?
Freddy

Renfrew, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
RM has an eye for talent,any body know who drafted Burris,Streater,or a guy named Aaron Rodgers?
and how about Bartell and Spencer? Let's build through the Draft (this year and last) without Draft picks. Makes perfect sense to RM

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mike M wrote:
Kaluka is a solid starter(though less of a player than Wheeler)
He was the 4th linebacker on Pete Carrol's LOADED defense from the 2008 USC Trojans. Brian Cushing, Rey Maualuga, Clay Matthews, Fili Moala, Kyle Moore, Everson Griffin, Taylor Mays.
I've kept my eye on him for a while. Happy to have him next to Miles Burris.
<quoted text>
This is good news, Mike.

Looks like Reggie is building our LB corp. All 3 are under contract for multiple years. Looks like Reggie sees something in these guys. Looks like Reggie could be laying the building blocks for the foundation of our future Defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••