Raiderfaith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

3 Shields go to the first half play of the Raiders.

Bush played well.
We SUCK in the second half, if we don't fix that we won't get very far. That game sucked.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

3 for Michael Bush
2 for Tommy Kelly and Desmond Bryant each getting 2 sacks plus Kelly had the INT
1 for Stanford Routt for his pick in the end zone and Chaz Schilens & Carson Palmer for each scoring TDs

Honorable mention Matt Giordano's INT, and Lito Shepherd for his sack and team high in tackles. Oh and Jared Veldheer for shutting down Jared Allen

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

3 for dhb for not dropping the ball on his injury catch! what dedication, and, he did it for the team. I wish him well and fast recovery.
I hear you guys!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

I'm giving 3 to Jared Veldheer for shutting down Jared Allen. If Veldheer can shut down one of the best Defensive ends in the NFL, then maybe he's one of the best left tackles in the NFL. Of course Michael Bush deserves 3 too

2 for Stefan Wisniewski for making the move over to center well again.

1 for each player that put points on the board or kept viking points from going on the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••