Raiders @ Vikings
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Feels weird to be thinking about next week's game when the rest of the league hasn't played this week yet. The Vikes are only 2-6 right now, but Adrian Peterson is one of the best runners in the NFL. Palmer seems to have a good handle on this offense. I think Lito Shepherd's veteran presence helped out secondary out some this last game. I really think we can win this one good plus we have a little more prep time than usual.

Raiders 27 Vikings 14
Freddy

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2011
The Vikings are better than 2-6 and they have more going on than just Adrian Peterson. Also, I can not recall the last time the Raiders went to Minnesota and won. The Raiders will need to bring thei A-game to beat Minnesota.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Nov 12, 2011
there's nothing wrong about thinking of our next week's game vs vikings. we won last thursday and are desperate to do it again.
RAIDERS are 8-3 vs vikings since 1973.
we travel to the vikings home. RAIDERS are not doing too bad on the road. we beat the broncos, texans and chargers on the road. we lost by a hair to the bills in the second game on the road. i know the vikings are not the best right now, but neither are we. BUT? WE WILL BE! ;)

RAIDERS 28
vikings 13

RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 Nov 12, 2011
litto sheppard 5 tackles to broken passes.
s routt allowed v jackson one catch?
palmer had one int "only" (lol).
s weisniewski blocked everything!
this game vs vikings moore and dhb. and the housh. AND, the bush!
the (D) will do it again!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Raiders 27, Vikings 10
I think we've got a good thing going for us. I think Lito Shepherd's veteran presence is what our secondary really needed.
Raiderfaith

Mooresville, IN

#6 Nov 16, 2011
One rhung I am not jacked about is playing on artificial turf. We have enough injuries, don't need to add because of playing surface.
also as bad as our db's have been, I think with their injuries, vikings are in worse shape at that position. Translation Palmer should have a good game which will only help our run game.
Raiderfaith

Mooresville, IN

#7 Nov 16, 2011
One thing

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Nov 16, 2011
jared allen of the vike's has 13 1/2 sacks and will be going up against jared valdheer of the RAIDERS. valdheer has been holding up pretty good but see what happens there. adrian peterson will pick up some yds. h jackson and bresnehan are focussing even more on stopping the run. but over all, i think we are more of a complete team than they are!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 Nov 16, 2011
Raiderfaith wrote:
One rhung I am not jacked about is playing on artificial turf. We have enough injuries, don't need to add because of playing surface.
also as bad as our db's have been, I think with their injuries, vikings are in worse shape at that position. Translation Palmer should have a good game which will only help our run game.
No worries, the Queens don't intimidate anybody. You will win for sure
Minnesota Flush

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, the Queens don't intimidate anybody.
Thats putting it mildly...Raiders 24 - Vikes 13...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Adrian Peterson can easily turn into a 1 man show on offense and Jared Allen can easily do the same on defense (Thank God he's not a chef anymore). I think we are capable of turning into an 11 man show on both sides of the ball

I'm sticking with Raiders 27, Vikings 10

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#12 Nov 18, 2011
RAIDERS WILL STOP ADRIAN PETERSON! aannd, jared valdheer will stop jared allen! RAIDERS have a nice solid team right now and being in first place right now will boost their confidence from here on.
I SAID,,, FROM HERE ON!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#13 Nov 18, 2011
He went to Jared
and beat the snot out of him
Raiderfaith

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2011
You can't stop peterson or allen, all you can do is damage control. I think Velderr is learning on every snap. Lets home he has learned enough to minimize the the freight train known as allen. Also slowing peterson will require a strong defensive plan and good tackling. A few pancake stops wouldn't hurt.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#15 Nov 19, 2011
There are 43 more that will be suited up

I still say 24-14 Raiders

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#16 Nov 19, 2011
Raiderfaith wrote:
You can't stop peterson or allen, all you can do is damage control. I think Velderr is learning on every snap. Lets home he has learned enough to minimize the the freight train known as allen. Also slowing peterson will require a strong defensive plan and good tackling. A few pancake stops wouldn't hurt.
well, we'l call it damage control but good enough to win the game. i believe the viking are a (qb) away from staying in the race with their division. hope he doesn't pull a tebow on us!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#17 Nov 19, 2011
this sucks, i was reading this report about two viking players erin and e.j. henderson who donated 20 grand of the 50 grand needed to repair their old high school score board. but were rejected because the brothers wanted their names on the scoreboard due to "naming rights". now the brothers are trying to get their money back. and they were also going to donate to repair their football field.
you know?, for that amount, i would say ok, we'll put your name on a plaque or you know, some small painted peice of boards if that was the case. for 20 grand? why not! i mean, i wouldn't go all out and put some big ass hollywood sign either but something like that for their contribution. you remember going to your high school and seeing pictures of people who donated to the school for smaller amounts? member? you member? 20 grand? at least put up a banner for the year saying "thanks". how much will that banner cost? they can even use part of that 20 grand to make the banner!(lol). just for that, i still hope the vikings lose to the RAIDERS!
RAIDERS 2011! AL!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#18 Nov 19, 2011
i just want to say, good luck, we're all counting on you.
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
Adrian Pubicson

Cypress, TX

#19 Nov 20, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
i just want to say, good luck, we're all counting on you.
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
OK.....I think we will all be off on our preditions...Vikes suck....

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#20 Nov 20, 2011
what an ugly win! I know it was "just win baby" or a " W", but, we have to do better if we want to play for the playoffs!
RAIDERS 2011!!!AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Raiders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
july NFL news 5 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 13
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 8 hr mojrit 36
july RAIDERS news 13 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
june RAIDER newss Thu RAIDER MISTERIO OG 99
june NFL news Thu RAIDER MISTERIO OG 131
News Does PFF's 11-5 prediction amount to Raiders be... Jun 9 Laughing Bear Fan 2
May RAIDERS News May '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 123
More from around the web