Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

report; cuntler, broken finger, likely out for the season!
(lol), sorry lbf, it was going to be a good game.
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY!!!!(lol) cuntler did it "AGAIN"
you're still a cool dude! good sortsmanship. thanks for beating the chargers.
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

We still have to learn how to show up in the second half. All the next QB will have to do is give the ball to Forte and let him run. Plus the Bears have a very tough defense. I'm a little worried about the rest of our schedule because a lot of teams including our up coming opponents seem to have their shit together like the Bears, Dolphins, and Lions...not to mention Green Bay is yet to be beat.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Cuntler had his thumb up his butt when he tried to make a tackle when he threw an interception. Martz makes him do that after he throws an interception. Bears are pretty complete and your team is playing well. Hester the molester will be a difference maker if Lechler kicks it in the field of play. Also watch for Palmer to take a beating and start throwing picks.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

(lol) yes I know, gentlemen. I just was glad because cuntler had been putting a number on us in the past. all I know right now is that the bears are on a roll. cuntler was doing fine and now they have to game plan without cuntler and do it the way T_RAIDER said it. im telling you, it means a lot to lose your starting (qb), just ask the RAIDERS. the only difference is, we got the best available and we have to thank hue jacjo for that bold move. but, check garrard to see if he's feeling well yet. I can't believe henne, cuntlers backup is not better prepared. how long has he been a backup? better hurry bears, I want a better challenge here!
RAIDERS 2011!!!AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving OG & Texas Raider. I'm off to the bowels of Montana so I can freeze my arse off and chill with the in-laws. all good (at least I won't have to listen to the Tebow-errorists around here.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

happy thanksgiving lbf to you and your whole family. no family fights!(lol). be back for the game.
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

I don't know what to think on this one. We seem to fall apart in the second half but have been fortunate enough to hang on at times. We have been on kind of a wacky schedule since Palmer arrived and I'd say we've done well recently and things might be getting back to normal for them

Raiders 24, Bears 17
Raiderzzzz

Goodyear, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

TexasRaider wrote:
We still have to learn how to show up in the second half. All the next QB will have to do is give the ball to Forte and let him run. Plus the Bears have a very tough defense. I'm a little worried about the rest of our schedule because a lot of teams including our up coming opponents seem to have their shit together like the Bears, Dolphins, and Lions...not to mention Green Bay is yet to be beat.
This will be a tough 1 just like all of them. We have to learn to finish games in the 4th quarter...Lets go bb get em bears and make then cubs ....will be a dogfight
Captain Canada

Souris, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Hello dudes and dudettes! Returned late last night from an exceptional football weekend in Viking-land. Was amazed at how many of Thee Nation showed up in spades to represent. We almost had a collective heart-attack at the end of the game, and the catch-phrase while basking in the afterglow of the victory was "Just Win Baby"! Can't tell you how many Raider fans I gave knuckles to throughout the game. I've saved the best for last however. While having breakfast before the game, I told my buddies that the key match-up of the game would be between the two Jared's. Two of them took my bet for beers that Veldheer would hold Allen to one sack or less. To top it off when we arrived at our seats, I noticed a couple who were standing a few rows in front of us wearing "Veldheer" Raider jerseys. I soon thereafter introduced myself to Veldheer's parents, who loved our Canadian Raider flag! They also loved that I knew their son's draft story, college, etc., and insisted that they had some pictures taken with me, the flag, and some of my buddies! Talk about a proud moment for them after the game after their son's stellar performance. Very classy people. I will do my best to download this pic from my buddy's Blackberry to use as my avatar in the near future. Thought you might enjoy my game experience. Peace Nation!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

you know whats funny CAPTAIN,? i got so into the game that i forgot to look into the crowd for that canadian RAIDER flag (lol). but, i'm glad to hear you had the best of time specially that experience with the "valheer's". AND? going to the game! how exciting is that? thanks for representing! GO RAIDERS!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Captain Canada wrote:
Hello dudes and dudettes! Returned late last night from an exceptional football weekend in Viking-land. Was amazed at how many of Thee Nation showed up in spades to represent. We almost had a collective heart-attack at the end of the game, and the catch-phrase while basking in the afterglow of the victory was "Just Win Baby"! Can't tell you how many Raider fans I gave knuckles to throughout the game. I've saved the best for last however. While having breakfast before the game, I told my buddies that the key match-up of the game would be between the two Jared's. Two of them took my bet for beers that Veldheer would hold Allen to one sack or less. To top it off when we arrived at our seats, I noticed a couple who were standing a few rows in front of us wearing "Veldheer" Raider jerseys. I soon thereafter introduced myself to Veldheer's parents, who loved our Canadian Raider flag! They also loved that I knew their son's draft story, college, etc., and insisted that they had some pictures taken with me, the flag, and some of my buddies! Talk about a proud moment for them after the game after their son's stellar performance. Very classy people. I will do my best to download this pic from my buddy's Blackberry to use as my avatar in the near future. Thought you might enjoy my game experience. Peace Nation!
WOW what an awesome experience to meet a player's parents. I did see the Raider Canadian flag but only for a second. I think Jared Veldheer is one of the best left tackles in the league especially since he shut down one of the best DEs in the league.
Raiderfaith

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Awesome CC. Great memory, sounds like you did the RaiderNation proud!
Captain Canada wrote:

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

i was going to write a whole lot of nothing about this game! but?

I JUST WANT TO SAY,
GOOD LUCK,
WE'RE ALL COUNTING ON YOU.

RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!=)

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Defense Defense where are you?????

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

WOW an 80 yard punt by Lechler!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the NFL record?

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

NFL record is 98 set in 1969

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Bad call by ref on DHB catch. Without the defender pushing him toward the sideline, DHB gets both feet down--he almost did anyway!!

When a receiver goes up for the ball and a defender forces him out of bounds, it's a catch. That's what I saw. Unfortunately, the ref INCORRECTLY ruled that he got both feet down. Therefore, when Chicago challenged the call, they were able to overturn the "ruling on the field" and we had to punt.

Oh well. It doesn't matter since we won the game. I just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now LOL.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

what's up peoples? ha haaaaaaaa! RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS!!! another nail biter! the thing here is that hanie was doing better than cuntler. if it was cuntler at (qb) he would have been intercepted and? sacked that many more times. I think the bears may have a new (qb) in hanie. but anyways, their defense played good and kept us kicking field goals for the most part. not good, but good enough to beat the bears. who said kickers weren't football players? whewww!(lol).
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

congrats OG and TR. I saw Hanie play a game in college and he got shut out. He blows. Cuntler would have converted more 3rd downs, but oh well. That thing approaching in your rear view mirror is the te-blow express. please derail it
Wipe your Hanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Nice win...need to work on that secondary tough...Caleb passes for 254/2tds...wtf...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••