Rolando McClain arrested in Alabama

Apr 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

Less than two weeks after signing a one-year contract with the Ravens, linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested in Decatur, Ala., on Sunday and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2013
RaydaMan

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

More of the same. Like Chad Johnnson with Miami last year; I think Ozzie will release him

Since: Mar 13

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Haha,and all you Mclame supporters were wishing him luck.This dude is a waste of time,talent,and sperm.
touchdowntimmybr own

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

that dude needs to get the hell out of 'bama if he ever wants to have a real chance of making it. glad we don't game to deal with his drama anymore. dude seems to have no respect for authority. coaches, cops, it doesn't matter.
raiderfaith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

He is given a second chance at playing a game for millions of dollars and he does this? What the hell is wrong with people. And for the idiot that comes on this post and says"you weren't there you don't know what really happened". Save it. Fact is he is old enough to know not to go places or do things to put himself at greater risk of something going wrong. What a buffoon. Sad part is he probably thinks its not his fault. Don't go to places where trouble seems to follow you. Stop hanging out with your crowd of friends. They aren't keeping you from trouble, find new friends. Seriously, what a dumba$$

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Im sure glad my raiders got rid of him that he was.he was just nothing but trouble i new that was going to happin and the ravens are not going put up with that crap

Since: Jan 11

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I'm sad because i liked him and he has so much talent. It's sad that so much talent is wasted on people who don't seem to value it or use it well.

But there is a bit of laughter bubbling up from my gut, as this guy is no longer on our team and is just another cautionary draft tale.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I'm glad he gone since he can't seem to stay out of trouble. He was thought of as a legit pick when we drafted him and it just flat out sucks that he turned out this way. I thought he was innocent on his shooting incident and would think that he would've learned after that, but with two arrests since then, it's hard to support him and I'm glad he's gone.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

This is living proof that all are good prospects until they take the field...Bust does not always mean not a good player, but in trouble off the field as well.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The Autumn Wind wrote:
Haha,and all you Mclame supporters were wishing him luck.This dude is a waste of time,talent,and sperm.
yep, i was a mclame supporter at one time. just like i was a jbust supporter at one time! and, i still wished them luck. NOT NO MORE! they are a waste of time talent and sperm!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I'm with all of you. Sad to see a Butkus award winner come to this. The "culture of entitlement" is alive and well in the NFL.

Since: Mar 13

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

YOUR A BUM!!!(In Micks voice)

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Haleys Commet wrote:
This is living proof that all are good prospects until they take the field...Bust does not always mean not a good player, but in trouble off the field as well.
I agree 100%...McClain was considered a legit pick, but his off the field troubles got the best of him.

Since: Jan 11

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Ya, i remember the guys on ESPN saying "well, at least the Raiders won't be picking another MLB in the draft for the next 10 years..."

McClain was supposed to be in the same vein as Patrick Willis, physically yes, not so much in terms of mental acuity though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••