49ers sign safety Dahl to 3-year deal

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wandtv.com

The San Francisco 49ers have signed safety Craig Dahl to a 3-year contract, finding a replacement in the secondary after Dashon Goldson received a 5-year deal from Tampa Bay.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bad pick up. I don't like this at all

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
Bad pick up. I don't like this at all
Whats up with Dahl? Why don't you like him bro? I personally have never heard of him until now so just wondering.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up with Dahl? Why don't you like him bro? I personally have never heard of him until now so just wondering.
He not good against the pass. He's basically a run stopper safety and that's not what they need in my opinion. He is no where near the ball hawk or heavy hitter as goldson. I think there were way better options out there

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I assume he came at a much cheaper price in comparison to what Goldson wanted right?

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
I assume he came at a much cheaper price in comparison to what Goldson wanted right?
Yeah I would definitely assume so

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I would definitely assume so
Man, I hope Dahl turns out to be more than we think he'll be because I think we're stocked up on our safeties now.=/ I could be wrong though...

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Man, I hope Dahl turns out to be more than we think he'll be because I think we're stocked up on our safeties now.=/ I could be wrong though...
We will probably use a 2nd round pick on one of the 4 stud safeties in the draft. I'm not too upset with the signing now that I read Dahl only cost 5 mil for 3 years lol. 1.6 mil a year for a guy who could start a few games In case of injuries or if they are tired. He is also a special team ace to go with the other special team ace Skuta we just signed. We still have 5.5 mil left under the cap so we can spend another 3 million on free agents unless we cut someone like Rogers in order to sign someone like namdi. So we are still on good shape to add more talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••