Look for a Super Bowl rematch in Indianapolis, not a Harbaugh family reunion

For a Super Bowl redux to happen, the New York Giants will need another huge road win, this time at San Francisco. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Which Super Bowl? XLII or XXXV?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Jan 20, 2012
It will be a rematch of an AFC team versus an NFC team
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
The Giants and Patriots, what a game that will be.
New Yorkers are peaking at the right time and the Pats have been looking forward to this opportunity. Both teams need no push to be at the top of their games. Giants 27, Patriots 24.
John S

AOL

#4 Jan 20, 2012
Should the Super Bowl be called off do to public safety concerns. The Public Employee Unions and their bought and paid for UnionCrat politicians are threatening to foment a bloody riot preventing fans and their families from entering the stadium.

Sadly, not even Indiana is safe from Public Sector Union extortion. A sad time for America.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#5 Jan 20, 2012
Better Judgement wrote:
The Giants and Patriots, what a game that will be.
New Yorkers are peaking at the right time and the Pats have been looking forward to this opportunity. Both teams need no push to be at the top of their games. Giants 27, Patriots 24.
The Giants won't make it to the Superbowl.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Giants won't make it to the Superbowl.
I have some advice for you, True Pats Fan: Take a nice-sized cereal bowl, pour in some milk and prepare to eat your words.
'The Giants won't make it to the Super Bowl?' Wrong. Your Patriots had better be prepared to face our Jints all right, and you can be sure that the game won't be anything like their earlier meeting this season. No, the Jints are a whole different team at this point and the Patriots will have their hands full regardless. Eli vs. Brady? Sorry, Eli is going to have a signature kind of day in Indianapolis. Giants 30, Patriots 24.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Better Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some advice for you, True Pats Fan: Take a nice-sized cereal bowl, pour in some milk and prepare to eat your words.
'The Giants won't make it to the Super Bowl?' Wrong. Your Patriots had better be prepared to face our Jints all right, and you can be sure that the game won't be anything like their earlier meeting this season. No, the Jints are a whole different team at this point and the Patriots will have their hands full regardless. Eli vs. Brady? Sorry, Eli is going to have a signature kind of day in Indianapolis. Giants 30, Patriots 24.
49rs will be in the Superbowl.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jan 23, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>49rs will be in the Superbowl.
Will they? What team handed the Patriots their last (and next) loss?
Wide Left Billy

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Billy Cundiff is the best....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Lee Evans got jobbed on the previous play. I don't understand the double standard used in the end-zone. If a QB merely breaks the plane with the football and then has it knocked out of his hands, its a TD because he poosessed it when it broke the plane. Yesterday Evans caught the ball, touched each foot and then had the ball knocked out of his hands. Is a receiver required to make a "football move" after catching the ball in the end-zone to establish posession? Why wasn't that play reviewed? It was in the last 2 minutes. Was it because the play was ruled incomplete on the field? Was it a home call? I have no dog in the hunt with either team, I'm just curious
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#12 Jan 23, 2012
Wide Left Billy wrote:
Billy Cundiff is the best....
Scott Norwood is his hero
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#13 Jan 23, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they? What team handed the Patriots their last (and next) loss?
I'm Glad they made it. It will mean so much more.
Geno

Portland, OR

#14 Jan 23, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Glad they made it. It will mean so much more.
What? To lose again? LMAO

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/TPHFJVB339KN2J...

I posted your earlier prediction just for fun
Geno

Portland, OR

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Lee Evans got jobbed on the previous play. I don't understand the double standard used in the end-zone. If a QB merely breaks the plane with the football and then has it knocked out of his hands, its a TD because he poosessed it when it broke the plane. Yesterday Evans caught the ball, touched each foot and then had the ball knocked out of his hands. Is a receiver required to make a "football move" after catching the ball in the end-zone to establish posession? Why wasn't that play reviewed? It was in the last 2 minutes. Was it because the play was ruled incomplete on the field? Was it a home call? I have no dog in the hunt with either team, I'm just curious
Yes, when you possess the ball and run across the line, it's a TD. Evand didn't possess until he caught, got both feet down and and held on. I'll have to see it again but I am not sure the second foot made it down before the ball came out.
Cheatriots

Littleton, CO

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, when you possess the ball and run across the line, it's a TD. Evand didn't possess until he caught, got both feet down and and held on. I'll have to see it again but I am not sure the second foot made it down before the ball came out.
Check it out Geno. I have no dog in the hunt. I was just curious about what I see as a double standard. I think you'll agree
Geno

Portland, OR

#17 Jan 23, 2012
Cheatriots wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out Geno. I have no dog in the hunt. I was just curious about what I see as a double standard. I think you'll agree
I agree, it makes no sense but, thats the NFL and it's rule, you can't change it.
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jan 23, 2012
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, it makes no sense but, thats the NFL and it's rule, you can't change it.
That's right the NFL NO FUN LEAGUE.
That 15 yards unsportsmanlike penalty on Davis was bull$hi++. Let these players have fun. They playing in the NFC championship. That's just me.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#19 Jan 23, 2012
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>What? To lose again? LMAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/TPHFJVB339KN2J...
I posted your earlier prediction just for fun
We will see Gino bambino. I hope you and the Giants continue to underestimate The Patriots. LMFAO
hello

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Jan 23, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text> We will see Gino bambino. I hope you and the Giants continue to underestimate The Patriots. LMFAO
Innuendo. means up your butt in Italian
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#21 Jan 23, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text> Innuendo. means up your butt in Italian
Suck it, means to Suck it in English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... Dec 17 Pizzarrhea 3
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Dec 17 Da Squirts 18
Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... Dec 15 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Dec 14 Farterson 8
Inconsistent Cowboys should handle Bears Dec 4 Jacking Off Janitard 2
Trending Now: Rice family feels betrayed by Ravens Dec 4 WienerWorx Inc 18
Packers move into top spot in AP Pro32 rankings Dec 3 Flatulence Fred 6
More from around the web