Eagles' Vick launches V7 clothing line, will sell only at Modell's stores

Full story: Madison Publishing

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is launching a sports clothing line called V7 that will be sold exclusively at East Coast sporting goods chain Modell's. The line is the latest image-restoration move for Vick, who spent 18 months in federal prison after being convicted of bankrolling a dogfighting ring and was released in 2009.
Comments
41 - 58 of 58 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
<quoted text>One question,please. Do you have part ownership in the new THUG clothing line? Oops! Two questions.Will you hold your 'drawers' up with one hand and hold your 'piece'sideways with the other? Gotta learn that to run with the big thugs.
Keep making up BS about who I am. The fact that you think acting that way somehow strengthens your integrity is hilarious. Hahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

dieburnvickandBurnagain wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs.to feel how hot electrocution is after4 being wetted down.
Funny sh%t!
Oh I'm sure your parents taught you how to do that too
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

dieburnvickandBurnagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to wipe ur asz with!
Well one thing for sure you won't have to worry about wiping you asz with them, you can't afford to buy them
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get a little more schooling before responding..I do not understand what you are saying!..At least I can understand half of this post..the others have been much worse!
Did you at least attend high school?
Oh hell yeah you understand LOL LOL
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
<quoted text>One question,please. Do you have part ownership in the new THUG clothing line? Oops! Two questions.Will you hold your 'drawers' up with one hand and hold your 'piece'sideways with the other? Gotta learn that to run with the big thugs.
why are you concerned about the clothing line you can't afford to buy them either. I see you are back to using your favorite word "thug"
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

I love thug because it leaves no doubt as to what I mean. Thug.Thug.Thug. Sometimes I prefer thug punk or punk thug.You notice how you get it either way? When possible simplify.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

BTW I just looked up the 'clothes' online.The prices are a mere $12.99 to $19.99. Just more nylon sports shorts and shirts. Nothing at all really.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
BTW I just looked up the 'clothes' online.The prices are a mere $12.99 to $19.99. Just more nylon sports shorts and shirts. Nothing at all really.
You really aren't that bright, are you ? Do you honestly think the fact that they're only 13-20 bucks means there isn't still a ton of profit ? You haters will do anything to convince yourselves Vick's not making you look like all your efforts failed.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
I love thug because it leaves no doubt as to what I mean. Thug.Thug.Thug. Sometimes I prefer thug punk or punk thug.You notice how you get it either way? When possible simplify.
We love "haters" but you had a problem with that. Hypocrisy again ? Of course it is.
By the way, if you're going to correct people's English then do something about our own.
New York

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>And your post seem to be confined to just one person with at least 5 different names, but that's understandable, all nuts tend to have the ability to pick out another nut anywhere LOL LOL GOOD JOB
How many name changes have you gone thru. I see you got tired of being a man. You can run but you can't hide. You are who you are. LMFAO

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

New York wrote:
<quoted text>How many name changes have you gone thru. I see you got tired of being a man. You can run but you can't hide. You are who you are. LMFAO
And you hide, but you'll come out when there's some idiot making it look like there's more than a couple haters in the bunch to back you up. Loser !
Vick Hater

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
Leah....you are way too kind calling him a thug....he is no doubt a sociopath.....by definition of the word.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Leah....you are way too kind calling him a thug....he is no doubt a sociopath.....by definition of the word.
Just use the racists words you like so much.
Half the time you act dumber than you are and the other half you act smarter. And we all can see which one is harder for you to pull off. Hahahahaha.
Vick Hater

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Just use the racists words you like so much.
Half the time you act dumber than you are and the other half you act smarter. And we all can see which one is harder for you to pull off. Hahahahaha.
Just like we all know who you are too GAYsplat...hahahahah..
Remember its very simple..its personal..I hate Vick not blacks and I hate you not gays!

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like we all know who you are too GAYsplat...hahahahah..
Remember its very simple..its personal..I hate Vick not blacks and I hate you not gays!
Still sticking with that lie ? You know your hero gave up on that long ago ? Prove you have your own brain for once.
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you hide, but you'll come out when there's some idiot making it look like there's more than a couple haters in the bunch to back you up. Loser !
I'm not hiding. I just get seriously bored reading the nonsense you post. When you have something intelligent to say I'll eventually see it. I won't hold my breath though.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Hello NY! Nice to see you here. It's also nice to see you haven't changed!
cath

Rotherham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

<quoted text>
Time is all they have, I guess. Literally, ALL THEY HAVE. Sad cases, all (1 or 2) of them.
and tine is all he had to be able to indulge in animal cruelty. Its not a case of being soft its a case of treating an animal with kindness and respect. Got get yourself a dose of humanity why dontcha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••