Eagles' Vick launches V7 clothing lin...

Eagles' Vick launches V7 clothing line, will sell only at Modell's stores

There are 58 comments on the Madison Publishing story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Eagles' Vick launches V7 clothing line, will sell only at Modell's stores. In it, Madison Publishing reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is launching a sports clothing line called V7 that will be sold exclusively at East Coast sporting goods chain Modell's. The line is the latest image-restoration move for Vick, who spent 18 months in federal prison after being convicted of bankrolling a dogfighting ring and was released in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison Publishing.

Leah

Adams, KY

#22 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to pretend you're acting.
Laughing until my stomach hurts.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#23 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you think "Attorney Evans" thinks "he's smarter than everyone"? Could it be,now think carefully before you answer,that YOU have an inferiority complex? After all,your posts seem to be confined to liar,lolol,and a couple of other moronic replies.
Well, first of all, "Esq" means he's trying to come across as an attorney. I guess you didn't know that. And I have no inferiority complex. People like that usually have to tell people how smart they are all the time. Gee, who does that sound like on here ? Hahahaha.
Leah

Adams, KY

#24 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>I see the two of you have hooked up again, how nice LOL
Are you Dowhatudo?
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#25 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing until my stomach hurts.
I can understand your laughing there are a lot of nuts like you who sit around and do nothing but laugh.

Wayne, NJ

#26 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing until my stomach hurts.
Must be at yourself, which I can understand because what he said about you was funny as hell. Hahahahaha.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#27 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Dowhatudo?
What does who I am have to do with you hooking up with an old buddy??
Leah

Adams, KY

#28 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>What does who I am have to do with you hooking up with an old buddy??
WHAT are you talking about? What old buddy? Are you delusional?

Wayne, NJ

#29 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT are you talking about? What old buddy? Are you delusional?
Acting again, right ? Damn it's hard to tell. Hahahahaha
Vick Hater
#30 Jul 17, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand your laughing there are a lot of nuts like you who sit around and do nothing but laugh.
....So have you tried losing weight yet?....Its about the only way you have left to improve yourself...much to late to improve your mind since you never had one to begin with.

Wayne, NJ

#31 Jul 17, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>....So have you tried losing weight yet?....Its about the only way you have left to improve yourself...much to late to improve your mind since you never had one to begin with.
See, more weak a$$ sh1T. Tell us how those petitions, boycotts and protests turned out if you want to talk about weak a$$ shIT. Hahahaha.
HOPE4CANINES

Ocala, FL

#32 Jul 17, 2012
There will be way more boycotters than buyers I am sure. Perhaps you should see the photos of the dogs he hung, electrocuted, drowned and beat to death when they couldn't fight anymore or didn't fight as well as he hoped they would. He can never clean that image out of my mind or many others. It's not about hating, it's about compassion, something he never had and will never have. And this clothing line will fail miserable, but we won't hang him, electrocute him, drown him or beat him....we will just smile at the victory of KARMA!
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#33 Jul 17, 2012
HOPE4CANINES wrote:
There will be way more boycotters than buyers I am sure. Perhaps you should see the photos of the dogs he hung, electrocuted, drowned and beat to death when they couldn't fight anymore or didn't fight as well as he hoped they would. He can never clean that image out of my mind or many others. It's not about hating, it's about compassion, something he never had and will never have. And this clothing line will fail miserable, but we won't hang him, electrocute him, drown him or beat him....we will just smile at the victory of KARMA!
I guess you were sleep last Thursday when the clothing was released.

Wayne, NJ

#34 Jul 17, 2012
HOPE4CANINES wrote:
Let us know if that boycott works as well as the others.

7-Eleven

AAA

ACME

Aflac

BestBuy

Budweiser

Chrysler & Jeep

Dunkin Donuts

Gatorade

Geico

Heineken

Kentucky Fried Chicken

MasterCard

Miller Lite

Motorola

Ya really took them down, didn't ya ? Hahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#35 Jul 17, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>....So have you tried losing weight yet?....Its about the only way you have left to improve yourself...much to late to improve your mind since you never had one to begin with.
What does my weight have to do with a bunch of nust sitting around laughing? Well its certain Vick has messed with what ever little mind you had, your rants are getting even more pathetic.
dieburnvickandBu rnagain

Loganville, GA

#36 Jul 17, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>You use a name such as this, and you have the nerve to talk about Vick........Really. Well your parents taught you well that's for sure.
He needs.to feel how hot electrocution is after4 being wetted down.
Funny sh%t!
dieburnvickandBu rnagain

Loganville, GA

#37 Jul 17, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were sleep last Thursday when the clothing was released.
Good to wipe ur asz with!

Wayne, NJ

#38 Jul 17, 2012
dieburnvickandBurnagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to wipe ur asz with!
So were your petitions genevalovetherealdeal. Hahahaha
Vick Hater

Chico, CA

#39 Jul 17, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>What does my weight have to do with a bunch of nust sitting around laughing? Well its certain Vick has messed with what ever little mind you had, your rants are getting even more pathetic.
Please get a little more schooling before responding..I do not understand what you are saying!..At least I can understand half of this post..the others have been much worse!
Did you at least attend high school?

Wayne, NJ

#40 Jul 17, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get a little more schooling before responding..I do not understand what you are saying!..At least I can understand half of this post..the others have been much worse!
Did you at least attend high school?
I'll bet you understood the " your rants are getting even more pathetic" part, didn't ya ? Well, maybe not since you allowed yourself to get more pathetic anyway. Hahahaha
Leah

Adams, KY

#41 Jul 17, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you understood the " your rants are getting even more pathetic" part, didn't ya ? Well, maybe not since you allowed yourself to get more pathetic anyway. Hahahaha
One question,please. Do you have part ownership in the new THUG clothing line? Oops! Two questions.Will you hold your 'drawers' up with one hand and hold your 'piece'sideways with the other? Gotta learn that to run with the big thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 9:08 a.m.Bears offseason ... Jul 5 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cam Newton wins NFL MVP in landslide Feb '16 Fart news 16
News Phil Loadholt 'on track' in recovery, not dwell... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL suspends Giants WR Beckham for 1 game (Dec '15) Jan '16 Farts news 8
News NFL: Vikings hold off Packers 20-13, win NFC North (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 16
News Missing playoffs wona t stop Dallas Cowboys fro... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings coach: Adrian Peterson's back will not ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 5
More from around the web