Michael Vick's Foundation Raises Money, He Looks Forward to Next NFL Season

There are 20 comments on the Jan 9, 2013, AllHipHop.com story titled Michael Vick's Foundation Raises Money, He Looks Forward to Next NFL Season. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

On Monday night, NFL Quarterback Michael Vick and his "Team Vick Foundation" gathered at the Tashan Restaurant on 777 South Broad Street for a "Charity Cocktail Party" to raise awareness and money to benefit people in need.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#40 Jan 18, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know which one approves of using the lords name in vane and preaches hate.
"vane"........LMGDAO

Typical vick scrotum licker ignorance and lack of education. Too funny, just way too GD funny!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Oh GD, the idiot has relegated himself to the the "Well you know what it meant" excuse. That tends to be a favorite retort of those who can't spell, write, or express themselves in an intelligent manner, i.e. the morons.

Vick scrotum ticks.........what're you gonna do with 'em? LMGDAO

This bastich truly must have a alarm that vibrates inside his rectum when someone posts on the dog killer's forum. Within SECONDS, this maggot is punching holes in his keyboard defending his manlove.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#47 Jan 20, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
You really seem to have a problem with scrotums and rectums, dypshyt. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were one of us. LMAO
BTW, azzwipe, where are your fellow lackeys tonight? Looks like you're going to have to give out all the judging icons tonight. LMAO
I hope you like the new account I created. You've been known to whine to the Topix admins and have people who are making an idiot out of you banned. I'll just create a new account like this one if you do. LMAO
LMGDAO

Classic meltdown, just CLASSIC!

I guess the next thing "mr. I created 2 accounts in case you have me banned" will come up with is, "This isn't me, this isn't me"!!! LMGDAO

BTW, maggot, "one of you" I'll never be. Count on it!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#51 Jan 20, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see if the azzlicking lackeys are going to degrade themselves further for you and act like you're not behind the aforementioned idiocy. LMAO.
This has to be your worst attempt ever at covering up how much you've been embarrassed in one day. LMAO !
Right, azzwipe, act like both names aren't you. What, did you think about how stupid it was, have second thoughts and then decide to try and deny? Sounds just ignorant enough to be something you would do.

GD vick scrotum ticks, what're you gonna do with 'em? LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#52 Jan 20, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
And again:
Look at the new low the hypocritical dypshyt sank to. LMAO. Don't you have enough names of your own without taking mine ? Desperate doesn't even begin to describe you, loser. LMAO You must really think your position is weak. Is this what trolls do when they've been shut up on every thread ? LMAO . Poor dypshyt just can't catch a GD break from looking like a school girl. LMAO
Look at how the dypshyt even copied my terms and spellings. Damn, I must really be inside this losers head for him to go to that much trouble. LMAO !!! TOO GD EASY.
GD!!!!

Count 'em. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 "LMAO's" from the maggot. The freak truly tickles himself.

I guess if I was so f..k'n warped that I posted using numerous registered accounts just in case mean ol' CON-vick-t were to have me banned, I'd be laughin' at myself too.

D day or d_day or whoever the hell you are, can we go for SIX "LMAO's" next time? Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#53 Jan 20, 2013
D_Day wrote:
Next thing you'll want to do is joke about me being gay. Sorry POS!! LMAO
I would never joke about that with you, sweetness. Whatever floats your boat and you do it the privacy of your own home.

I was pretty sure you batted for the other team, though. A normal man doesn't bicker, whine, and bitch like you do. As usual, I was right on target.

No wonder your "manlove" is vick!
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Jan 24, 2013
COK-suck-R wrote:
<quoted text>
So is obviously posting under another user name to appear as someone else.
Did you really just say that ? Once a hypocrite always I guess .
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#58 Jan 24, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really just say that ? Once a hypocrite always I guess .
Yo, SackOfShit,'sup my little bitch? LMGDAO

Still hanging on the felon's nutsack like a good little thug idolizing maggot? BTW, that's a rhetorical question. LMGDAO

This fool who goes by d day, d-day, etc. is almost as GD batty as you are. You two fairies should get along pretty well.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#62 Jan 25, 2013
Hey D Gay..How much $$ have you raised for the Sociopath's foundation?
Do you get paid per post on Topix?
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#64 Jan 26, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign in, sign out, give hearts, switch pictures, change quotes...
Epic ownage and subsequent meltdown.....just GD epic!
This is undoubtedly one of my finer works on the dog killer's forum.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#66 Jan 26, 2013
D Gay aka GAYsplat aka Stupid Stop aka Dogs Are Not People aka aka aka..Take a break, go on a vacation..hug your life partner..this Vick loving is melting what little brain cells you have left..soon you wont even know WHO the fck you are and you won't even recognize your life partner..I know you do not want THAT!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#67 Jan 26, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
D Gay aka GAYsplat aka Stupid Stop aka Dogs Are Not People aka aka aka..Take a break, go on a vacation..hug your life partner..this Vick loving is melting what little brain cells you have left..soon you wont even know WHO the fck you are and you won't even recognize your life partner..I know you do not want THAT!
His "sweetness" is melting down. He either royally fck'd up and used his gay profile by accident on here and is ridiculously trying to get out of it or someone is owning this maggot big time. Either way, it's funnier than hell.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#68 Jan 26, 2013
First meltdown of the.year for the multitasking misfit!
Do you think he is wearing a tin foil hart to prevent " enemies" from picking up his thoughts?

time forr a vacation alright
THORAZINE trip

Has anyone tools him and his partner the die
Nasty is dead?
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#69 Jan 26, 2013
S u p e r b o w l
Die nasty
Dreamteam
Zillion $$$$ losers
Eagle are dead Birdies.wings clipped. Bird crap splattered all over filthydelphia.

Put your tin foil hat back on gaysplat
it is soooooo OVER
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#72 Jan 27, 2013
D Day wrote:
Damn, you people seriously need to get out of the house more often. I looks like you spent the better part of a Saturday acting like morons on the internet. LMAO !!
"I looks like"?

There's that trademark intelligence of the typical vick scrotum leech.

Speaking of better parts, isn't that the part of you that ran down your mother's leg?
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#74 Jan 27, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look. The dicklicker posted at the exact same time the fake d_day profile changed their pic and quote. What a coincidence. LMAO !! Keep dancing my little assmonkey. LMAO !!
Actually, the "other" d day is you. Must have been a real beotch forgetting to change to the other profile and then posting on here. I really don't have any problem that you're gay, holmes. Like I said, what you do in the privacy of your own place is your business. Just leave your referrals to "my azz" out of it.

BTW, amazing how "dicklicker" comes so easily "out of your mouth". LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#75 Jan 27, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look. The dicklicker posted at the exact same time the fake d_day profile changed their pic and quote. What a coincidence. LMAO !! Keep dancing my little assmonkey. LMAO !!
Speaking of mother's, I'd say you were the load your mom should have swallowed, but the homeys probably filled her up already by the time your dad got to her. LMAO !
So, did you hug your life partner today? Take a break, come back during football season when Vick starts lighting up the air waves for some poor misfortunate team..lets hope its the Eagles again so he can get his head knocked off for good!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#76 Jan 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "other" d day is you. Must have been a real beotch forgetting to change to the other profile and then posting on here. I really don't have any problem that you're gay, holmes. Like I said, what you do in the privacy of your own place is your business. Just leave your referrals to "my azz" out of it.
BTW, amazing how "dicklicker" comes so easily "out of your mouth". LMGDAO
But stealing profiles is juvenile, isn't it ?
"I've been on here for years and if anyone's profile has been copied in a juvenile attempt to instigate/troll, it's been mine.
Wouldn't condoning it be juvenile as well ?"
In case you were wondering, yes, I'm trying to see what kind of troll you really are.
anonymous

Miami, FL

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Rescue 4 wrote:
<quoted text>According to the article, vick states: "I deserve that." LMFAO!!!
The only thing he deserves is "death" by placing him in a cage with
wild animals who will savagely tear him apart like he did to all the innocent and helpless animals he enjoyed brutalizing to death.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#84 Feb 1, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he deserves is "death" by placing him in a cage with
wild animals who will savagely tear him apart like he did to all the innocent and helpless animals he enjoyed brutalizing to death.
You are absolutely correct, that would even be too good for the Sociopath Vick..pay no attention to D_Gay or whatever name he uses, he has a bunch of them along with his his sweet friend Just Do It who is really angry bird in disguise..they are a couple of Vick lovers who happen to be gay and don't believe Vick did such a bad thing to begin with..no biggie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Game-by-game predictions: Minnesota Vikings Apr 23 Falsified IPs 6
News Minnesota Vikings: Best option with the 11th pick? Apr 14 Frankenstein Fake IP 5
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr 11 tom wingo 2
News Adrian Peterson's Potential Return Could Make t... Apr 8 Fake IP Land 44
News Minnesota Vikings: Chances of Drafting Landon C... Apr 6 HMA Software 10
News Vikings to sign Kevin McDermott Apr 4 HMA Software 4
News The Minnesota Vikings Should Draft Msu CB Trae ... Mar 26 BradyBonerz 2
More from around the web