Jennings says 'respect' part of ranki...

Jennings says 'respect' part of ranking Favre ahead of Rodgers

There are 53 comments on the WTMJ-AM Milwaukee story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Jennings says 'respect' part of ranking Favre ahead of Rodgers. In it, WTMJ-AM Milwaukee reports that:

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings is shown during the fourth quarter of their game Sunday, September 9, 2012 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTMJ-AM Milwaukee.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GBPmies

Finland

#51 Jul 20, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>In other words the youth and talent we have we were 16 last year says we will be top 10 this year. Nfl Network said Aaron Rodgers will have to outscore every team if they are to win and your best defensive player is injury prone due to steroids. Clay Matthews is the next Shawne Merriman.
Your excitment is great, you would be more excited if you were a Packer fan though. Packers drafted for defense in 2012, they went from 31st to 11th. Many of those rookies saw extensive playing time, and now enter the 2nd year with experience and youth.

--- WARNING FACTS BELOW ---

Total snaps for defensive rookies among playoff-qualifying teams
• 1. Green Bay: 3,487 (2,597 defense, 890 special teams)
• 2. New England: 3,258 (2,608, 650)
• 3. Minnesota: 2,315 (1,731, 604)
• 4. Seattle: 2,063 (1,680, 383)
• 5. Denver: 1,977 (1,335, 642)
• 6. Cincinnati: 1,680 (1,230, 450)
• 7. Indianapolis: 1,541 (1,082, 459)
• 8. Baltimore: 1,353 (976, 317)
• 9. Houston: 1,056 (719, 337)
• 10. Washington: 504 (265, 239)
• 11. Atlanta: 244 (76, 168)
• 12. San Francisco: 155 (31, 124)
NFL Media website

The vikings don't know who is playing MLB or if anyone even can. Bishop is suposed to start but hasn't practiced or played in a year and nobodyu knows if he can even play. I won't be suprised if he doesn't make it... then what or who what happens?

Who replaces Winfield? Robinson? He has never ever played the slot. EVER! How does that effect the run D? AW was an elite run defneder, one of the best. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/57... and played and played almost 90% of the defensive snap too.
shttp://espn.go.com/blog/nfcno rth/post/_/id/57854/impact-of- antoine-winfield-on-run-defens e

Harrison is a good S but the others are not, and DBs are all questions marks for now. When is the last time one of the CBs played a full season in the NFL? They have a combined 2 INTs between them!!!! Cook has no INTs in 3 years! LOL!

DL line is solid though.
GBPmies

Finland

#52 Jul 20, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>The only statistic the Packers lead in is pass defense which would relate to passing attempts and overall team defense which also leads to pass defense.Thats why we drafted Rhodes. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2...
You are incorrect. They lead in many stats. I posted these stats for Childres just a few weeks ago when he asked for them.

Defensive rankings 2012
(Pro football reference.com )

Points allowed
Vikes - 14th
Pack – 11th *

Yards allowed
Vikes - 17th
Pack – 11th *

Passing yds allowed
Vikes - 24th
Pack – 11th *

Opponent QB rating
Vikes - 25th
Pack – 4th *

Rush yds allowed
Vikes - 11th *
Pack – 17th

Turnovers created
Vikes - 22nd
Pack – 18th *

INTs
Vikes - 27th
Pack – 10th *

fumble rec
Vikes - 12th *
Pack – 28th

Sacks
Vikes - 5th
Pack – 4th *

(* indicates the better of the two teams for those how have trouble following along)

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#63 Jul 24, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your excitment is great, you would be more excited if you were a Packer fan though. Packers drafted for defense in 2012, they went from 31st to 11th. Many of those rookies saw extensive playing time, and now enter the 2nd year with experience and youth.
--- WARNING FACTS BELOW ---
Total snaps for defensive rookies among playoff-qualifying teams
• 1. Green Bay: 3,487 (2,597 defense, 890 special teams)
• 2. New England: 3,258 (2,608, 650)
• 3. Minnesota: 2,315 (1,731, 604)
• 4. Seattle: 2,063 (1,680, 383)
• 5. Denver: 1,977 (1,335, 642)
• 6. Cincinnati: 1,680 (1,230, 450)
• 7. Indianapolis: 1,541 (1,082, 459)
• 8. Baltimore: 1,353 (976, 317)
• 9. Houston: 1,056 (719, 337)
• 10. Washington: 504 (265, 239)
• 11. Atlanta: 244 (76, 168)
• 12. San Francisco: 155 (31, 124)
NFL Media website
The vikings don't know who is playing MLB or if anyone even can. Bishop is suposed to start but hasn't practiced or played in a year and nobodyu knows if he can even play. I won't be suprised if he doesn't make it... then what or who what happens?
Who replaces Winfield? Robinson? He has never ever played the slot. EVER! How does that effect the run D? AW was an elite run defneder, one of the best. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/57... and played and played almost 90% of the defensive snap too.
shttp://espn.go.com/blog/nfcno rth/post/_/id/57854/impact-of- antoine-winfield-on-run-defens e
Harrison is a good S but the others are not, and DBs are all questions marks for now. When is the last time one of the CBs played a full season in the NFL? They have a combined 2 INTs between them!!!! Cook has no INTs in 3 years! LOL!
DL line is solid though.
Statistics can be manipulated to say anything the eye test tells everybody if the Vikings get good QB play the division is ours in a cakewalk. The downgrade in Packers receivers since Driver and Jennings could hurt the best QB in football. Our defense will nullify the lightweight no name receivers the Packer have.
GBPmies

Finland

#64 Jul 24, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Statistics can be manipulated to say anything the eye test tells everybody if the Vikings get good QB play the division is ours in a cakewalk. The downgrade in Packers receivers since Driver and Jennings could hurt the best QB in football. Our defense will nullify the lightweight no name receivers the Packer have.
Statistics can be manipulated; I have seen plenty of it here on topix sadly.

However I can prove my points with real FACTS that prove any of your silly opinions wrong, like I just did above.

I see you didn’t dispute my FACTS nor did you point out any manipulations of those FACTS, so you must agree they are FACTS!
All you did was blurt out more irrelevant OPINIONS. If you have nothing more to add to the discussion or back up your BS then I am done here. You lose My facts win-You are also welcome for the lesson.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#82 Aug 7, 2013
Josh Robinson will take over Winfield's nickel spot . The Vikes defense finished 24th in the league for passing yards allowed last year with Winfield so things can't get much worse. Robinson needs to
eliminate the deep ball, but he will be playing Nickel & not base corner that he was in last season. Chris Cook & Xavier Rhodes will play as the base corners & Smith at safety. The Vikings have a very young secondary that's playing in a division that has receivers like Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson & Cobb from Green bay The Vikes secondary will come together on its own but it's not going to happen over night. The Secondary has always been a major problem of concern even when Winfield was in the backfield.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#83 Aug 7, 2013
To think as bad as the vikings secondary was & as bad a Ponder played last year they still split games with the Packers. That tells you something about the packers. oyes
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#86 Aug 8, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Statistics can be manipulated to say anything the eye test tells everybody if the Vikings get good QB play the division is ours in a cakewalk. The downgrade in Packers receivers since Driver and Jennings could hurt the best QB in football. Our defense will nullify the lightweight no name receivers the Packer have.
The eye test and statistics say that is a very big "if"! BTW Jennings and Driver accounted for less than 450 yards combined last season and the Packers won the division. Do you really think the Packers can't find any receivers to combine for that production? We will find out if you are right. Maybe the young guys will only get 400 yards. Oh no! What a downgrade. ROFLMAO
Mister Pack

United States

#87 Aug 8, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. They lead in many stats. I posted these stats for Childres just a few weeks ago when he asked for them.
Defensive rankings 2012
(Pro football reference.com )
Points allowed
Vikes - 14th
Pack – 11th *
Yards allowed
Vikes - 17th
Pack – 11th *
Passing yds allowed
Vikes - 24th
Pack – 11th *
Opponent QB rating
Vikes - 25th
Pack – 4th *
Rush yds allowed
Vikes - 11th *
Pack – 17th
Turnovers created
Vikes - 22nd
Pack – 18th *
INTs
Vikes - 27th
Pack – 10th *
fumble rec
Vikes - 12th *
Pack – 28th
Sacks
Vikes - 5th
Pack – 4th *
(* indicates the better of the two teams for those how have trouble following along)
The defensive rankings obviously don't include the Niners playoff game.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#88 Aug 8, 2013
Mister Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Vikings stats don't include that game either. Do you know why? ROFLMAO
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#97 Aug 9, 2013
Mister Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Ezg/Viking nation?
Mister Pack

United States

#117 Nov 11, 2013
Packer Backer WichitaKs wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to Ezg/Viking nation?
Quite possibly.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#118 Nov 11, 2013
Favre is the all-time interception leader
Bow down to greatness
Ponder

Houston, TX

#119 Nov 11, 2013
viking nation wrote:
From what jennings sister had said his Frustrations was with Aaron & the packers lol
Bet he is REAL happy now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFC North: Offseason headlines for each team Jun '17 DuhPharts 6
News Bold predictions for the New Orleans Saints in ... Jun '17 SoundsPhart 3
News Los Angeles Chargers: Is Teddy Bridgewater the ... Jun '17 Money pharts 6
News Redskins' Josh Norman rips Cowboys' Dez Bryant ... May '17 JoshPharts 2
News Cutler throws for 221 yards, Bears take advanta... (Sep '10) Mar '17 BearsPhart 296
News Manning rallies Giants past Cowboys, 37-34 (Dec '11) Feb '17 Fart Arrogantly 25
News The good, bad and weird of 2013 NFL season (Dec '13) Feb '17 Big Guy Phart 9
More from around the web