Huge Hit On Michael Vick Completely Changes Game And May Have Sealed The Eagles' Fate

The Eagles were trailing the Cardinals 17-0 with less than ten seconds remaining in the first half, but had the ball on the 1-yard line. Full Story
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
LMGDAO

Click on this thread's hyperlink and play the video. The Cardinal defender comes from the side and blows the POS dog killer up. Of course the maggot fumbles the ball and it is recovered by Arizona and returned about 90 yards for a TD.

GD I love to watch that dog killing POS get the hell pounded out of him. With any luck, one of these huge hits the felon is taking will be a career ender. LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Watch the dog killing POS at the end of the video walking off the field with his little head hung down and trying to pull his jersey up over his shoulder pads. LMGDAO

Too GD funny, just way too GD funny! Weak ass little bitch is just pathetic when he's not savaging the hell out of little 40-50 pound defenseless dogs.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
LMGDAO
Click on this thread's hyperlink and play the video. The Cardinal defender comeunable b to ever hurry anothers from the side and blows the POS dog killer up. Of course the maggot fumbles the ball and it is recovered by Arizona and returned about 90 yards for a TD.
GD I love to watch that dog killing POS get the hell pounded out of him. With any luck, one of these huge hits the felon is taking will be a career ender. LMGDAO
Want him hurt bad enough, that he is unable to ever hurt another living creature.need to contact pacelle @ hsus, and animal groups in phila.i fearfor that little puppy.
If Vick realizes he is done,he has very little to lose.Dogs are such vulnerable victims to an angry sociopath.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Want him hurt bad enough, that he is unable to ever hurt another living creature.need to contact pacelle @ hsus, and animal groups in phila.i fearfor that little puppy.
If Vick realizes he is done,he has very little to lose.Dogs are such vulnerable victims to an angry sociopath.
Unfortunately, our judicial system in all of it's wisdom and learned ways, has ruled that the dog killing POS is now free to possess another potential victim. Well, actually it was just one eff'ed up judge that didn't have the balls to prohibit him from ever owning another innocent animal.

BTW, if I find out who's giving me those GD lemons, spams, and unlit light bulbs for judging icons, I'ma gonna whup me some ass. LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad Mon Farts On Two 36
Rick Spielman's Vision for Vikings' Future Taki... Mon Purple WienerSnif... 8
Craig: Rodgers always gives Packers an edge Jan 22 Suckle Purple Wie... 118
Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Jan 19 TooFarts 12
Did Teddy Bridgewater Overtake Matthew Stafford... Jan 19 Jimmy Flatus Snyder 30
Packers set to face Cowboys in Green Bay for NF... Jan 14 Patriots are Sailors 4
Rodgers says he will play Sunday Jan 8 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web