NFL analyst: Jason Garrett's time with the Cowboys has turned into an 'uncomfortable dream'

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

After back-to-back 8-8 seasons, the Cowboys have a lot of work to do in the off-season if they hope to take the NFC East title from Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins next season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
gary griffith

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

peole must leave jason garret alone. the team has been going thru problems from fans and the media about how good/bad the dallas cowboys are. if the cowboys can ad new fresh players and retire the old players ,then maybe they can compete with other teams.
ARTHUR MANNING

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

IM a big diehard dallas cowboy fan and a tony romo fan but these last 3 years he has disappointed me 15 other cowboy fans too.And along with the others i feel that we need a qb. that wont turn the ball over like that and will do what he has to do to win games and make it to the superbowl because its time to win a superbowl for americas team but another year of down fall and the dallas cowboys want be americas teamso please get it together its time to do what u got to do to win.
ARTHUR MANNING

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

IM a big diehard dallas cowboy fan and a tony romo fan but these last 3 years he has disappointed me and 15 other cowboy fans too.and along wih the others i feel that we need a qb.that wont turn the ball over like that and will do what he has to do to win games and make it to the superbowl because its time to win a superbowl for americas team but another year of down fall and the dallas cowboys want be americas team so please get it together its time to do what u got to do to win.
ARTHUR MANNING

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Yes we can ue a better defence but my maine issue is the offinsive line something has to change to make that line better so that it can hold for the QB.so that they can make plays so that means making changes starting with the qb.we need offinsive line protection and good quick wide recevers and 2 ood hard nose running backs that can rn and make touch downs like mmit smith did back in the days.and we will have a team.
ARTHUR MANNING

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

we need 2 more good rb.and 2 more good wide recievers and 1 more good qb.other than kyle orton. wich is the dallas cowboys they need help and jerry jones is the man to do it we could use alex smith from the 49ers.
ARTHUR MANNING

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

tony romo is better than matthew stafford but romo has disapponted me 3 times so i wouldnt want neither one of them on my team i hope that it answers your question.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ARTHUR MANNING wrote:
tony romo is better than matthew stafford but romo has disapponted me 3 times so i wouldnt want neither one of them on my team i hope that it answers your question.
Dallas needs to do three things: replace Garrett with Jon Gruden as head coach/offensive coordinator, try to work a trade for qb Alex Smith of the 49er's after the super bowl, and get a free agent rb or draft pick who can move the chains.
Steve jordan

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

We want Tebo!!!...
Mit Wobet

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Steve jordan wrote:
We want Tebo!!!...
Who's "we"? Steve jordan, a few other manlovers, and a couple of soccer moms. No NFL team wants near him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••