Even Smith admits must-win time is here

Dec 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Tribune

Lovie Smith typically has avoided putting the label of "must win" on games throughout his career because there are only 16 in the regular season and he treats all with significance.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
Mike

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Start packing, Lovie.
Reggie10-4

Westbury, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
HMNN i think lovie smith just became REX RYAN!!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#3 Dec 18, 2012
I dont think he was trying to be captain obvious,but, hes right.8-8 def. wont cut it, 9-7 most likely wont either.Luckily,they have Arizona and Det. left
Reggie10-4

Westbury, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
If Chi defense cant get to arizonas qb in this upcoming game then they deserve to lose and badly i mean that guy has to be one of the worst inaccurate passers i've ever watched.I had the unfortunate pleasure of watching ariz vs the jets and geez he was so awfull and saw highlights of when seattle played them = ugh is the best word!!
Chi loses this game they shouldnt even be in the nfl.
Reggie10-4

Westbury, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Skelton or lindly whoever ariz puts in they both add up to garbage.The only trouble u might have is arizonas pass defense thats about it.
Lovie insists that the team will be fired up well if ariz pass d gets to cutless then this game might be as interesting as that jet- arizona game and that was one of the worst games ever played.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Arizona has a good front 4 and The whiner should be under some pressure and if Arizona does get to the whiner and pushes him around and gets some nice hits,sacks and again,once the whiner gets the deer in the headlights look,hes already beaten.He is not a big game qb.They should beat Arizona with the Chicago defense turning them over and having a short field to put up some points and i dont want to beat a dead horse as its been proven to many times,but, THe Bears dont beat teams with winning records asnd they lucked out having Arizona this late and a win should put them in good shape to make the playoffs,Det.is a division game so you never know,but, Chicago should beat them as well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes: Green Bay Packers fans are the best Fri Spielman 24
Minnesota Vikings 2014 Season Preview Aug 27 Spielman 12
Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... Aug 26 Spielman 2
D'Anthony Smith's passion for football endures Aug 25 Jagsuck 1
Green Bay Packers: Davon House on the prowl for... Aug 20 Spielman 2
Morse paces Giants past Phillies 5-2 Aug 18 Who Cares 1
Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... Aug 18 Spielman 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000