Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?

There are 4 comments on the Mar 15, 2010, The Scores Report story titled Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by Anthony Stalter When Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com asked a NFL scout that watched all 64 snaps that Michael Vick took last season , this is what he said: a oeHe cana t throw,a the scout said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

First Prev
of 66
Next Last
Kornback Rattler

United States

#1590 Oct 3, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
“He can’t throw,” the scout said.“A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he’ll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It’s not like he’s slow now but he doesn’t stick out like,‘Wow, this guy is faster than everybody.’”
I then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. The response:“Right on.”
Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.
Too funny.
This ignorant post can never be brought to the top enough.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#1591 Oct 4, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.
Too funny.
I do believe this post deserves to be brought to the top.

I wonder if this gawdayum dullard is willing to defend this "prediction"
Delmond Marshall

Flint, MI

#1593 Oct 5, 2011
delmond marshall wrote:
Putting Vick's upbringing and personal life aside, he is a great football player. He's paid his debt to society for his crimes, and he deserves the right to work in this society at whatever job he chooses and to continue to live a positive and productive life.I don't agree with dogfighting. Nor do i agree with sports stars who SEXUALLY ASSAULT and/or RAPE WOMEN (and the public forgive them quickly), kill someone by DRUNK DRIVING (whaich he can take AA and MADD courses and be forgiven) etc. Vick just happened to be a professional football player so the public outcry and disdain for him is major. Yet, there are other sports figures who've been arrested and/or charged with more heinous crimes, but the public was more acceptive of them for some reason. Eventually, Vick will be a starter again in the NFL, possibly this year at some point, and hopefully he will be forgiven and left alone. If others can be forgiven and given a second chance, why cant Vick?
He's a starter again, like i knew he would be.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#1594 Oct 5, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
Too funny.
This ignorant post needs to be brought to the top!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr 11 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
News 5 Bold Predictions For 49ers vs. Saints Nov '14 5 Bold Farts 4
News Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Possible Raiders coaching candidates (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 50
News Cowboys' Spillman subject of reported sex assault (Oct '14) Oct '14 Mechanical Romo R... 1
More from around the web