Is Vick destined to be a backup in th...

Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?

There are 1304 comments on the The Scores Report story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by Anthony Stalter When Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com asked a NFL scout that watched all 64 snaps that Michael Vick took last season , this is what he said: a oeHe cana t throw,a the scout said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

Kornback Rattler

Mayhill, NM

#1562 Mar 21, 2011
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Jewish Lawyers .
..........OH NO, it's not about "certain" people on these Vick forums.
Way too GD! funny.
Everytime, every single time.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#1563 Mar 21, 2011
Blah, blah, blah, racist !? LMAOROTF ! Convick gets ZERO if next season doesn't happen ! Why did he have to declare bankruptcy again ? Cause he can't manage to keep any ? ROTF !When was he going to share with you Brokeback Mountain boys ? LOL ! MERKED !

We support the puppies he killed, tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned them. Does he get to sleep, with a clear conscience ? How's the Valtrex working on his herpes, I hear it has NASTY side affects ? Some of the most commonly reported side effects of Valtrex include headaches, nausea, and abdominal pain. Too bad they don't include being tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned. How's that reform working out for you boys ? Has he offered any information, that's helped shut down any other dog fighting venues ? Sorry charlie, dog's too hurt to hunt ! Tell me when he does anything right besides a game ! WOOPS !
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#1564 Mar 21, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, racist !? LMAOROTF ! Convick gets ZERO if next season doesn't happen ! Why did he have to declare bankruptcy again ? Cause he can't manage to keep any ? ROTF !When was he going to share with you Brokeback Mountain boys ? LOL ! MERKED !
We support the puppies he killed, tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned them. Does he get to sleep, with a clear conscience ? How's the Valtrex working on his herpes, I hear it has NASTY side affects ? Some of the most commonly reported side effects of Valtrex include headaches, nausea, and abdominal pain. Too bad they don't include being tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned. How's that reform working out for you boys ? Has he offered any information, that's helped shut down any other dog fighting venues ? Sorry charlie, dog's too hurt to hunt ! Tell me when he does anything right besides a game ! WOOPS !
There probably won't be a pre-season. But there will be a REGULAR SEASON and Vick is going to get PAID, 20 million dollars to be exact, LOL.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#1565 Mar 21, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
There probably won't be a pre-season. But there will be a REGULAR SEASON and Vick is going to get PAID, 20 million dollars to be exact, LOL.
If you're being exact, I'd be HAPPY to wager that fact, boy ! LMAOROTF ! Is this like the RICO facts ! MERKED !

We support the puppies he killed, tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned them. Does he get to sleep, with a clear conscience ? How's the Valtrex working on his herpes, I hear it has NASTY side affects ? Some of the most commonly reported side effects of Valtrex include headaches, nausea, and abdominal pain. Too bad they don't include being tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned. How's that reform working out for you boys ? Has he offered any information, that's helped shut down any other dog fighting venues ? Sorry charlie, dog's too hurt to hunt ! Tell me when he does anything right besides a game ! WHOOPS !
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#1566 Mar 21, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>If you're being exact, I'd be HAPPY to wager that fact, boy ! LMAOROTF ! Is this like the RICO facts ! MERKED !
We support the puppies he killed, tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned them. Does he get to sleep, with a clear conscience ? How's the Valtrex working on his herpes, I hear it has NASTY side affects ? Some of the most commonly reported side effects of Valtrex include headaches, nausea, and abdominal pain. Too bad they don't include being tortured, maimed, abused, slammed, electrocuted, drowned, and abandoned. How's that reform working out for you boys ? Has he offered any information, that's helped shut down any other dog fighting venues ? Sorry charlie, dog's too hurt to hunt ! Tell me when he does anything right besides a game ! WHOOPS !
Why didn't you google it while you played poker with Jordan and Barkley? It only takes a second. Do you want to bet then? LMAO. There will be a season.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#1567 Mar 21, 2011
You're sure about EXACTLY, but I don't hear any bet !? SURE ABOUT THAT RICO THINGY, TOO ! LMAOROTF !
MOTTO of the morons-LIVE VICARIOUSLY OR DIE ! Try living a real life, with your own successes. You IDIOTS talk about Caesars Palace in Vegas from states away, like you're big shots ! LMAOROTF ! Use others names and talk about others money ! LOL ! IT AIN'T COMING TO YOU ! You're not even a herpes pustule on his JUNK ! Live/improve your own moronic existence ! It's actually easier, than supporting an animal abusing, herpes passing, bankrupt football player. Be a shame if next season gets delayed. Convick's got a lot of debt and renegotiating it costs lots of lawyer time ! LMAOROTF !
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#1568 Mar 22, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite entertaining watching a mailman talk about money..........f88king hilarious!
Don't forget he makes millions playing online poker with the big celebrities! LOL I guess that supplements the income, but not enough to help out those freaks that wanted to buy Vick's old house and let dogs run around! LMAO
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#1569 Mar 22, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget he makes millions playing online poker with the big celebrities! LOL I guess that supplements the income, but not enough to help out those freaks that wanted to buy Vick's old house and let dogs run around! LMAO
Hmmm ? You kids sure like convicks money. Think he's going to share !? LMAOROTF ! Dumb, dumber, and dumbest, the 3 stooges ! LMAOROTF ! Why can't you boys write anything interesting ? LMAO !
Local 71

Medicine Hat, Canada

#1570 Aug 13, 2011
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Flame and shout all you wish, however, you can not deny his percentages. Why do you think any wide out or halfback with any talent would want to play on a team with Vick. A good quaterback makes the rest of the team look good, Mikey Vick only made plays that were good for Mikey. End of story, Mikey will hang on for about another two years as a clip board holder or go and play for a team that has no way to attempt to be a winning team. Can we say Vick and Buffalo?
Perhaps you should have said Pro Bowl.

All those haters looking pretty GD silly now.
Local 71

Medicine Hat, Canada

#1572 Aug 13, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
“He can’t throw,” the scout said.“A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he’ll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It’s not like he’s slow now but he doesn’t stick out like,‘Wow, this guy is faster than everybody.’”
I then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. The response:“Right on.”
Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.
Too funny.
Got any more predictions there genius? GD racist.
RA-thesun

Midlothian, IL

#1574 Aug 14, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
http://articles.philly.com/2011-02-28/sports/...
"Normally, the deadline leaves months to work out contract extensions that go beyond the one-year franchise tender, but there can be no formal long-term offers between the Eagles and Vick until a new CBA is signed"
Kind of hard to play at a high level when his own team allows him to get sacked in the first play of the game.
Lots of problems with Eagles oline.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#1575 Aug 15, 2011
Local 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any more predictions there genius? GD racist.
Our lil' puppet is dancing a jig!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahhahaahha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Team KBR

“Kornback Rattler”

Since: Nov 10

Dark Canyon

#1577 Aug 17, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
“He can’t throw,” the scout said.“A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he’ll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It’s not like he’s slow now but he doesn’t stick out like,‘Wow, this guy is faster than everybody.’”
I then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. The response:“Right on.”
Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.
Too funny.
I wonder if this racist maggot has anymore predictions?

Uh..........thought not.

Now my puppet..........

S.A.D
NEXT!!
dave

Medina, OH

#1578 Aug 17, 2011
sure send him out on the field and turn some pitbulls lose on him.

Team KBR

“Kornback Rattler”

Since: Nov 10

Dark Canyon

#1579 Aug 25, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
Too funny.
Here's one of the "COXster's all time prognostications.

Back to the top, just for you maggot!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#1580 Aug 25, 2011
Team KBR wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one of the "COXster's all time prognostications.
Back to the top, just for you maggot!
Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Damm that's funny as hell LOL, No wonder the loser changed his name LOL LOL LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#1581 Aug 25, 2011
Team KBR wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if this racist maggot has anymore predictions?
Uh..........thought not.
Now my puppet..........
S.A.D
NEXT!!
Can't help but to keep laughing this is just CLASSIC lol lol lol lol lol
Kornback Ratler

Odessa, TX

#1583 Sep 22, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
Too funny.
The absolute ignorance of this post cannot be brought to the top enough.

Now dance MF'er!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#1584 Sep 22, 2011
Kornback Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now dance MF'er!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Have to agree its a classic

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1587 Sep 23, 2011
Kornback Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now dance MF'er!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
I agree too. But this aint the 1st time USA has made himself look stupid, all the while thinking he is making some kind of credible point hahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dispute caps strange day for Seahawks' Baldwin (Dec '13) Feb '17 One Rainy Phart 2
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
More from around the web