Is Vick destined to be a backup in th...

Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?

There are 1304 comments on the The Scores Report story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by Anthony Stalter When Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com asked a NFL scout that watched all 64 snaps that Michael Vick took last season , this is what he said: a oeHe cana t throw,a the scout said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

Leah

Langley, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
Heck, the way Vick is going now he will be so desperate for money he'll not only pose naked for Playgirl but some of you might even see him happily posing in some of those gay men's magazines.
I've often wondered about Vick's proclivities-due to the fact he wants so badly to be perceived as a tough guy.Hm.....
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Mar 18, 2010
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you could think of to say dammm lol, tell you what why not change your name to COWARD.
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, pathetic.
Proud hater

Boise, ID

#23 Mar 18, 2010
Proud hater wrote:
<quoted text>Sbap Barb and TRUE!
SNAP
http://animals.change.org/actions/view/petiti...
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#24 Mar 18, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, pathetic.
yes you are, quite LOL LOL LOL
Proud hater

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 18, 2010
STFU mandingo lover
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#26 Mar 18, 2010
Proud hater wrote:
STFU mandingo lover
Oh so now you are a "mandingo lover", unfortunate for your racist azz I can't imagine a "mandingo" or anything one else loving you back, you had better keep that dog. Oh yes btw you STFU
Proud hater

United States

#27 Mar 18, 2010
Proud hater wrote:
STFU mandingo lover
lol
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehu...

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#28 Mar 18, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Barbara, stop! You're going to give VF, little Preston, and Jim Evans woodies.
And I haven't forgotten about you g-dub. We already know about your fantasies concerning the dog killer.
I just can't help myself USA. This saga is getting more interesting all the time, huh?
tknowsbest

Senoia, GA

#29 Mar 18, 2010
Sure he killed dogs, made poor jugdment and he ask God to forgive him and not you..Thank God for that. I've seen all of Vick’s games for six yrs..Vick a 3 time pro bowler....Vick beats Favre in green at the age of 20..Most people in the country saw Vick’s national televised games where there were about 2 or 3 a year where he didn't have his best games....He’s had so many good games that weren’t nationally shown but just regional.......Vick leads falcons to NFC championship and two playoff appearances.... Vick’s first starting he threw for over 3000 yds in Dan Reeves offensive...Vicks last yr in the league before prison, he threw 8 touchdown passes back to back against Pittsburgh 4 and 4 against Cincinatti, these weren't 5 or 20 yarders throws either...Vick against Denver Broncos his 2nd yr,threw for over 250yrs, rushed 130yds Blank paid him like other Gms pays their players so what Hater....You want a conventionally stiff at QB that doesn't share your complexion.. complexion
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
… He was paid higher than Brady and Manning salary, Arthur Blank, who was enamored with the POS did. That is why vick was offered 130 million over 7 years which, by the way, he was too damn stupid to act like a normal human being and earn. Turns out the dumb bastard was too taken with fighting, killing and torturing dogs to care about hundreds of millions of dollars. Genius, huh?
<quoted text>
The operative word being "highlights". Put any 2nd or 3rd string QB in the game for any length of time and they will generate a "highlight" play. Your manlove, the dog killer, was never more than mediocre at the QB position. Even jocksniffers, such as yourself, should cede that fact. Hell, I used to like watching the dumb bastard play myself, before he was exposed to be the sadistic POS he is, so I could watch him "run" like a running back on crack trying to evade the defensive linemen.
<quoted text>
And there you have it. The only thing you imbeciles really have to support your dog killing felon with, the worn out race card. No one can express contempt or scorn for vick without being RACIST right, moron? It has nothing to do with the fact that the dumb SOB found entertainment and a hobby in killing and torturing innocent domesticated animals could it? They just absolutely have to be RACIST!
Daggone vick azzlickers, they're morons.
tknowsbest

Senoia, GA

#30 Mar 18, 2010
to usa rocks and proud hater...I bet you wouldn't say all of that to vick's face. Because you know he would kick your racist butts...Why don't you protest and throw tea parties protesting vicks return like your parents and friends do obama...
tknowsbest

Senoia, GA

#31 Mar 18, 2010
and to you barbara hathaway..vick never said he would pose nude..he was offered that AND TURNED IT DOWN...Most not all of you haters ARE ENVIOUS BECAUSE A YOUNG TALENTED BLACK QB MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND SOME OF YOU ENVIOUS JEALOUS FOLKS CAN'T STAND IT..YOU BETTER START HATING ON YOUR OWN FOLKS THAT SHIPPED ALL THESE JOBS OVERSEES WITH GREED AND PUT THIS COUNTRY INTO FINANANCIAL RUIN....VICK IS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS TO HATE ON LIKE THAT..YOU GUYS SHOULD WAKE UP AND HATE THE ON THE REAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POWER..ONE BLACK ATHLETE DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER NEITHER DO BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL..THE RACE CARD PLAYED BECAUSE OF YOU HATERS PALYED IT FIRST AND USE HIS QBing and some dogs as an EXCUSE..PEOPLE CAN SEE BEHIND IT...
Proud hater

United States

#32 Mar 18, 2010
I'm glad you got all that off your chest-feel better?Drop DEAD Vick-we'll make it a holiday
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Mar 19, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
and to you barbara hathaway..vick never said he would pose nude..he was offered that AND TURNED IT DOWN...Most not all of you haters ARE ENVIOUS BECAUSE A YOUNG TALENTED BLACK QB MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND SOME OF YOU ENVIOUS JEALOUS FOLKS CAN'T STAND IT..YOU BETTER START HATING ON YOUR OWN FOLKS THAT SHIPPED ALL THESE JOBS OVERSEES WITH GREED AND PUT THIS COUNTRY INTO FINANANCIAL RUIN....VICK IS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS TO HATE ON LIKE THAT..YOU GUYS SHOULD WAKE UP AND HATE THE ON THE REAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POWER..ONE BLACK ATHLETE DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER NEITHER DO BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL..THE RACE CARD PLAYED BECAUSE OF YOU HATERS PALYED IT FIRST AND USE HIS QBing and some dogs as an EXCUSE..PEOPLE CAN SEE BEHIND IT...
He wouldn't want everyone to see that yellow streak running down his back.
Leah

Langley, KY

#34 Mar 19, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
and to you barbara hathaway..vick never said he would pose nude..he was offered that AND TURNED IT DOWN...Most not all of you haters ARE ENVIOUS BECAUSE A YOUNG TALENTED BLACK QB MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND SOME OF YOU ENVIOUS JEALOUS FOLKS CAN'T STAND IT..YOU BETTER START HATING ON YOUR OWN FOLKS THAT SHIPPED ALL THESE JOBS OVERSEES WITH GREED AND PUT THIS COUNTRY INTO FINANANCIAL RUIN....VICK IS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS TO HATE ON LIKE THAT..YOU GUYS SHOULD WAKE UP AND HATE THE ON THE REAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POWER..ONE BLACK ATHLETE DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER NEITHER DO BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL..THE RACE CARD PLAYED BECAUSE OF YOU HATERS PALYED IT FIRST AND USE HIS QBing and some dogs as an EXCUSE..PEOPLE CAN SEE BEHIND IT...
Take your hero home with you.
USA ROCKS

Norfolk, VA

#35 Mar 19, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
and to you barbara hathaway..vick never said he would pose nude..he was offered that AND TURNED IT DOWN...Most not all of you haters ARE ENVIOUS BECAUSE A YOUNG TALENTED BLACK QB MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND SOME OF YOU ENVIOUS JEALOUS FOLKS CAN'T STAND IT..YOU BETTER START HATING ON YOUR OWN FOLKS THAT SHIPPED ALL THESE JOBS OVERSEES WITH GREED AND PUT THIS COUNTRY INTO FINANANCIAL RUIN....VICK IS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS TO HATE ON LIKE THAT..YOU GUYS SHOULD WAKE UP AND HATE THE ON THE REAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE POWER..ONE BLACK ATHLETE DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER NEITHER DO BLACK FOLKS IN GENERAL..THE RACE CARD PLAYED BECAUSE OF YOU HATERS PALYED IT FIRST AND USE HIS QBing and some dogs as an EXCUSE..PEOPLE CAN SEE BEHIND IT...
Typical uneducated moron. Get out of the hood son. Nothing is holding you back other than the self imposed ignorance of your own pathetic mind. No one is preventing you or any other black person from succeeding, other than yourself. Quit blaming your failures, inabilities, lack of education, and overall worthlessness on whitey.

I know you've probably been taught that since you were born but, homey, you can rise above it. It's all in your mind.

And BTW, your manlove vick was prosecuted and incarcerated because he committed illegal acts including illegal interstate commerce that unfortunately entailed the fighting, killing, and torturing of dogs........not because he was black.

One more thing, drop the caps homey. They aren't helping you make any point, especially since you speak from the disadvantaged position of self imposed ignorance. Going CAPS only accentuates your stupidity and you can't afford that.
tknowsbest

Newnan, GA

#36 Mar 19, 2010
first of all usa "sucks not rocks" I'm not from THE HOOD LIKE ALL YOU HATERS WOULD ASSUME AND BECAUSE MY COMMENTS STRUCK A NERVE WHICH YOU CAN'T HANDLE WITH YOUR RACISM YOU WOULD ASSUME IT..SECOND I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU, New York, AND LEAH put together... VICK ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS.....BUT THE BIBLE SAYS THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE, YOU SHALL BE JUDGED..ANY LIES, HATRED IN YOUR HEART...CHEATING ON TAXES,ENVY, DIRTY JOKES, KILLING DOGS, ANYTHING THATS SIN IN GODS EYE SIGHT WILL BE JUDGED...SO UNLESS YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS WORD THE BIBLE, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS...I DON'T HEAR YOU 3 SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ROESLIBERGER'S PLIGHT...HE ALLEDGED OF TWO SEXUAL BATTERY CHARGES OF ATTEMPTED RAPE ON A HUMAN BEING....IF VICK WERE WHITE,
YOU GUYS WOULD'VE FORGAVE HIM...HYPOCRITES...SHAME ON YOU ALL..THROW PERSONAL TEA PARTIES TO PROTEST VICK LIKE YOU DO OBAMA
tknowsbest

Newnan, GA

#37 Mar 19, 2010
TO USA SUCKS AND BIG AT THAT! WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING VERY DERROGATORY ABOUT ROESLIBERGER..WHAT HE DID AGAINST WOMEN THAT ARE HUMANS IS FAR MORE TRAGIC THAN WHAT VICK DID TO DOGS?...THESE ARE HUMANS...WHAT YOU, NEWYORK AND LEAH GET UPSET IF ROESLIBERGER TRIES SEXUAL BATTERY AGAINST DOGS?..DOES IT TAKE DOGS INSTEAD OF HUMANS FOR YOU, THE REAL IGNORANT UNEDUCATED FOLKS TO REALIZE THIS! YOU DON'T SAY A WORD BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU COMMENTS AGAINST VICK ARE DOUBLE STANDARD...
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Mar 19, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
first of all usa "sucks not rocks" I'm not from THE HOOD LIKE ALL YOU HATERS WOULD ASSUME AND BECAUSE MY COMMENTS STRUCK A NERVE WHICH YOU CAN'T HANDLE WITH YOUR RACISM YOU WOULD ASSUME IT..SECOND I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU, New York, AND LEAH put together... VICK ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS.....BUT THE BIBLE SAYS THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE, YOU SHALL BE JUDGED..ANY LIES, HATRED IN YOUR HEART...CHEATING ON TAXES,ENVY, DIRTY JOKES, KILLING DOGS, ANYTHING THATS SIN IN GODS EYE SIGHT WILL BE JUDGED...SO UNLESS YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS WORD THE BIBLE, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS...I DON'T HEAR YOU 3 SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ROESLIBERGER'S PLIGHT...HE ALLEDGED OF TWO SEXUAL BATTERY CHARGES OF ATTEMPTED RAPE ON A HUMAN BEING....IF VICK WERE WHITE,
YOU GUYS WOULD'VE FORGAVE HIM...HYPOCRITES...SHAME ON YOU ALL..THROW PERSONAL TEA PARTIES TO PROTEST VICK LIKE YOU DO OBAMA
You need to calm down as you sound like a raving maniac. Perhaps you should take some tranquilizers as your posts indicate you are about to have a nervous breakdown.
First of all, this forum is NOT about RACISM and if MV had been blue, green, purple, etc., we still would have been outraged at the brutality he inflicted on innocent and helpless animals for most of his life, starting at the age of 8 years. His abnormal behvior indicates that he needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist for counselling and/or medication as to what caused him to torture animals as a child. Normal people do not torture and mutilate animals to their death for personal pleasure and entertainment so please get your facts together before you blow your top off.
Secondly, the criminal acts committed by MV are being addressed on this particular forum and if you need to address other criminal acts committed all over the world by many others, you should go to that particular forum or start one of your own.
In the meanwhile, your race card will work on this forum as it has been worn out. Again, this is not about race. This is about the heinous torture and mutilation of innocent and helpless animals who did not deserve to die a horribly painful and horrific death at the hands of a mentally disturbed monster.
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#39 Mar 19, 2010
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to calm down as you sound like a raving maniac. Perhaps you should take some tranquilizers as your posts indicate you are about to have a nervous breakdown.
First of all, this forum is NOT about RACISM and if MV had been blue, green, purple, etc., we still would have been outraged at the brutality he inflicted on innocent and helpless animals for most of his life, starting at the age of 8 years. His abnormal behvior indicates that he needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist for counselling and/or medication as to what caused him to torture animals as a child. Normal people do not torture and mutilate animals to their death for personal pleasure and entertainment so please get your facts together before you blow your top off.
Secondly, the criminal acts committed by MV are being addressed on this particular forum and if you need to address other criminal acts committed all over the world by many others, you should go to that particular forum or start one of your own.
In the meanwhile, your race card will work on this forum as it has been worn out. Again, this is not about race. This is about the heinous torture and mutilation of innocent and helpless animals who did not deserve to die a horribly painful and horrific death at the hands of a mentally disturbed monster.
behavior, sorry
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#40 Mar 19, 2010
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to calm down as you sound like a raving maniac. Perhaps you should take some tranquilizers as your posts indicate you are about to have a nervous breakdown.
First of all, this forum is NOT about RACISM and if MV had been blue, green, purple, etc., we still would have been outraged at the brutality he inflicted on innocent and helpless animals for most of his life, starting at the age of 8 years. His abnormal behvior indicates that he needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist for counselling and/or medication as to what caused him to torture animals as a child. Normal people do not torture and mutilate animals to their death for personal pleasure and entertainment so please get your facts together before you blow your top off.
Secondly, the criminal acts committed by MV are being addressed on this particular forum and if you need to address other criminal acts committed all over the world by many others, you should go to that particular forum or start one of your own.
In the meanwhile, your race card will work on this forum as it has been worn out. Again, this is not about race. This is about the heinous torture and mutilation of innocent and helpless animals who did not deserve to die a horribly painful and horrific death at the hands of a mentally disturbed monster.
will NOT work, again, sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Halfway: Wentz, Goff exceed expectations in... Nov '17 Fart Echo 2
News Woman, 64, Arrested In Bizarre Santa Clarita Ba... Oct '17 Fart moisture 2
News Dispute caps strange day for Seahawks' Baldwin (Dec '13) Feb '17 One Rainy Phart 2
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web