Is Vick destined to be a backup in the NFL?

Posted by Anthony Stalter When Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com asked a NFL scout that watched all 64 snaps that Michael Vick took last season , this is what he said: a oeHe cana t throw,a the scout said. Full Story
First Prev
of 66
Next Last
USA ROCKS

Parksley, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
From the article:

“He can’t throw,” the scout said.“A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he’ll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It’s not like he’s slow now but he doesn’t stick out like,‘Wow, this guy is faster than everybody.’”

I then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. The response:“Right on.”

Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.

Too funny.
Jim Evans

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Oh Jim, an "unnamed" scout??

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Proud hater

Fairmount, GA

#3 Mar 15, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
“He can’t throw,” the scout said.“A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he’ll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It’s not like he’s slow now but he doesn’t stick out like,‘Wow, this guy is faster than everybody.’”
I then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. The response:“Right on.”
Poor dog killer, even the NFL scouts and NFL management are now seeing you for what you really are. Nothing more than a failed experiment at putting a running back in the QB position and now, after two years in prison due to your own degeneracy, a washed up has been.
Too funny.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahha LMAO!
http://animals.change.org/actions/view/petiti...
Proud hater

Buford, GA

#4 Mar 15, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
From the article:
Too funny.
to the top for the N's
Jim Evans

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Proud hater wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahahahahaha hahha LMAO!
Did you like this pic?
http://www.dailypress.com/features/bal-scenea...

ROFLMAO!!
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2010
the scout was probably biased....If Vick was that bad....Why was he the highest paid player IN THE NFL when he left to prison....Running backs don't sign for 130 million dollars....GO TO GOOGLE AND WATCH MICHAEL VICK HIGHLIGHTS THEN TELL ME HE CAN'T THROW...YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF ENVIOUS MOST LIKELY HATERS BASED ON RACE...BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE...HE MADE MORE THAN BRADY AND MANNING...ANSWER THE QUESTION...HE ALSO WON MANY GAMES W/ HIS ARM....
New York

Lodi, NJ

#7 Mar 16, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
the scout was probably biased....If Vick was that bad....Why was he the highest paid player IN THE NFL when he left to prison....Running backs don't sign for 130 million dollars....GO TO GOOGLE AND WATCH MICHAEL VICK HIGHLIGHTS THEN TELL ME HE CAN'T THROW...YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF ENVIOUS MOST LIKELY HATERS BASED ON RACE...BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE...HE MADE MORE THAN BRADY AND MANNING...ANSWER THE QUESTION...HE ALSO WON MANY GAMES W/ HIS ARM....
There is no explaining stupidity.
USA ROCKS

Parksley, VA

#8 Mar 16, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
the scout was probably biased....If Vick was that bad....Why was he the highest paid player IN THE NFL when he left to prison....Running backs don't sign for 130 million dollars....
The NFL didn't pay the dog killer's salary, Arthur Blank, who was enamored with the POS did. That is why vick was offered 130 million over 7 years which, by the way, he was too damn stupid to act like a normal human being and earn. Turns out the dumb bastard was too taken with fighting, killing and torturing dogs to care about hundreds of millions of dollars. Genius, huh?
tknowsbest wrote:
GO TO GOOGLE AND WATCH MICHAEL VICK HIGHLIGHTS THEN TELL ME HE CAN'T THROW....
The operative word being "highlights". Put any 2nd or 3rd string QB in the game for any length of time and they will generate a "highlight" play. Your manlove, the dog killer, was never more than mediocre at the QB position. Even jocksniffers, such as yourself, should cede that fact. Hell, I used to like watching the dumb bastard play myself, before he was exposed to be the sadistic POS he is, so I could watch him "run" like a running back on crack trying to evade the defensive linemen.
tknowsbest wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF ENVIOUS MOST LIKELY HATERS BASED ON RACE...
And there you have it. The only thing you imbeciles really have to support your dog killing felon with, the worn out race card. No one can express contempt or scorn for vick without being RACIST right, moron? It has nothing to do with the fact that the dumb SOB found entertainment and a hobby in killing and torturing innocent domesticated animals could it? They just absolutely have to be RACIST!

Daggone vick azzlickers, they're morons.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Mar 16, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL didn't pay the dog killer's salary, Arthur Blank, who was enamored with the POS did. That is why vick was offered 130 million over 7 years which, by the way, he was too damn stupid to act like a normal human being and earn. Turns out the dumb bastard was too taken with fighting, killing and torturing dogs to care about hundreds of millions of dollars. Genius, huh?
<quoted text>
The operative word being "highlights". Put any 2nd or 3rd string QB in the game for any length of time and they will generate a "highlight" play. Your manlove, the dog killer, was never more than mediocre at the QB position. Even jocksniffers, such as yourself, should cede that fact. Hell, I used to like watching the dumb bastard play myself, before he was exposed to be the sadistic POS he is, so I could watch him "run" like a running back on crack trying to evade the defensive linemen.
<quoted text>
And there you have it. The only thing you imbeciles really have to support your dog killing felon with, the worn out race card. No one can express contempt or scorn for vick without being RACIST right, moron? It has nothing to do with the fact that the dumb SOB found entertainment and a hobby in killing and torturing innocent domesticated animals could it? They just absolutely have to be RACIST!
Hey Jimbo, still trying to get on mikevick.com with all your computer knowledge LOL.
acw

Hurricane, WV

#10 Mar 16, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
the last year that he started was 2006 correct?, big ben 23 ints,tom brady 12 ints,peyton manning 9 ints, brett favre threw 29 ints, are those players not the best in football? and how many of them had pro bowl recievers and running backs, mike vick threw 13 ints in 2006, and had a BETTER PASSER RATING THAN BEN ROETHLISBERGER, vicks recievers could not get open nor catch, in 2006, 20+ dropped passes 8th most in the nfl,and all those rushing yards cant hand tha ball off every down, warrick dunn avg. 4.0 ypc, tj duckett 3.5 ypc, vick 8.4 ypc,hell id tuck it and run to, under those circumstances what would you do,
acw

Hurricane, WV

#11 Mar 16, 2010
i think that you ignorant dumbasses should do your homework b4 you get online and look stupid,what vick did was horrible, but i think that deep down you know that he could be traded to your fav. team and take over the qb spot, excluding about 10 teams
and for you dallas freaks,
vick, 2-2, division title, first qb to beat favre in lambeu in playoffs, proven winner, 3 time probowler
romo, 1 win 2 probowls,
Proud hater

Georgetown, TX

#12 Mar 17, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
well stated USA

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Vick could easily be a starter. I wondered for a while if the Browns were going to try and trade for him. I mean, that's the ultimate irony right there. A guy like Vick playing for a team that has the "Dawg Pound" and has fans that bark like dogs. His best asset would be his speed and scrambling, not necessarily his arm. It's almost like the Eagles are content to hold him on their roster just so they don't have to play against him. It's either that or he's just trade bait.
Proud HATER

Palmer, TX

#14 Mar 17, 2010

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#15 Mar 17, 2010
Heck, the way Vick is going now he will be so desperate for money he'll not only pose naked for Playgirl but some of you might even see him happily posing in some of those gay men's magazines.
USA ROCKS

Parksley, VA

#16 Mar 17, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
Heck, the way Vick is going now he will be so desperate for money he'll not only pose naked for Playgirl but some of you might even see him happily posing in some of those gay men's magazines.
Now Barbara, stop! You're going to give VF, little Preston, and Jim Evans woodies.

And I haven't forgotten about you g-dub. We already know about your fantasies concerning the dog killer.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#17 Mar 17, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Barbara, stop! You're going to give VF, little Preston, and Jim Evans woodies.
And I haven't forgotten about you g-dub. We already know about your fantasies concerning the dog killer.
Now Jimbo, stop! We already know about your fantasies concerning mikevick.com LOL
New York

Lodi, NJ

#18 Mar 17, 2010
Jim Evans should change his name to redundant. So should GW.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Mar 17, 2010
New York wrote:
Jim Evans should change his name to redundant. So should GW.
Is that all you could think of to say dammm lol, tell you what why not change your name to COWARD.
Proud hater

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
Sbap Barb and TRUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Raiders coaching candidates Oct 22 Flatulence Fred 50
Cowboys' Spillman subject of reported sex assault Oct 2 Mechanical Romo R... 1
NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Dallas Cowboys Fans To Blame For 49ers Sea Of Red Sep '14 CowboySux 2
NFL Preview: Breaking down the 49ers' schedule Sep '14 Jerrys Kids 2
My Hatred for the Dallas Cowboys Sep '14 Jerrys Kids 2
Jaguars No. 31 in NFL Power Rankings Sep '14 Jokeuars 1

NFC West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE