Miami loses twice in Super Bowl bidding

May 22, 2013 Full story: St. Petersburg Times

The NFL will celebrate its 50th Super Bowl in northern California, where its newest, most high-tech venue is being built.

Read more
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 May 22, 2013
Tebow would have gotten it for Miami
He's a wiener
Tim Tebozo

Miami, FL

#2 May 22, 2013
Teblow lost out twice on his NFL QB bid. Time to change positions or join the televangelist circuit.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 May 22, 2013
i know this has nothing to do with this subject but this is the only place i could find you this soon. hey lbf, urlacher is gone! retired! great player. it's too bad. age caught up to him although he knew he could play still he knew it was time. a lot of people didn't like him but it was because he didn't play for their team. urlacher did his deed with DA BEARS! a player hard to replace. but don't cry!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#4 May 22, 2013
You can't beat father time. Training camp injuries to MLB may get him a look-see with some other teams. He was a great MLB, played with an attitude. Urlacher retired and Tebow can't find a job. Mr has been and Mr never was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
News 5 Bold Predictions For 49ers vs. Saints Nov '14 5 Bold Farts 4
News Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Possible Raiders coaching candidates Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 50
News Cowboys' Spillman subject of reported sex assault Oct '14 Mechanical Romo R... 1
News NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web