Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Reviv...

Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Revive the Arizona Cardinals?

There are 9 comments on the FootballSchedule.me story from May 26, 2013, titled Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Revive the Arizona Cardinals?. In it, FootballSchedule.me reports that:

It's been a rough couple of seasons for the Arizona Cardinals and now in 2013, change has come with a new head coach, Bruce Arians and likely starting quarterback, Carson Palmer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FootballSchedule.me.

The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#1 May 26, 2013
No.
Go hard

United States

#2 May 26, 2013
HELL NAH!!!!! Carson a BUM,I'm totally glad he's gone!
Rocafella tha Don

Yorktown, VA

#3 May 27, 2013
Good luck wit that cardinals he will not be y'all savior I'm so glad he's gone he need to retire he will never will a Super Bowl anyways!!!

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 28, 2013
Carson is a very good QB who just never had too great a coaching and offensive system. Sure he isn't elite, but he doesn't need to be to give the Cardinals some hope. All their fan base cares about is seeing Larry Fitzgerald in the end zone and Patrick Peterson with his hands on the ball.
Rocafella tha Don

Yorktown, VA

#5 May 28, 2013
Carson use to be a good quarterback he's not that guy nomore after the injuries and all he's just not the guy don't get me wrong he was iight but he's not a guy u can build a team around plus he at the end of his career he's old now it's over for him that's just the facts point blank
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#6 May 28, 2013
He still is a good qb. Can thread a needle. Who h is great, but also cause more hints. But he had a great year for us. Just didn't have the supporting cast.
Rocafella tha Don

Yorktown, VA

#7 May 28, 2013
U right everyone was hurt for us all he had far as receiver wise was streater but I wish him luck tho as a cardinal he did almost get us to the playoffs he should do well he got one of the best receivers in the game now to help him excell plus he got a runningback in mendenhall so he should be good best of luck to him!!!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#8 May 28, 2013
Arians is the the guy to revive his career. Palmer can play if the O line gets better than it was last year. Besides he's got the best WR in the game to throw to now
Rocafella tha Don

Yorktown, VA

#9 May 28, 2013
Yeah that line was terrible last year if the o line don't improve from last year it will be a long year for Palmer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
More from around the web