Kevin Dickens and his NFC Power Ranki...

Kevin Dickens and his NFC Power Rankings - where do the Green Bay Packers rank?

There are 1 comment on the LombardiAve story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Kevin Dickens and his NFC Power Rankings - where do the Green Bay Packers rank?. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

The Seattle Seahawks line up for a play during the game against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm. The third place team in the NFC North is ranked ahead of the first and second. I wonder why? ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
More from around the web