Wisconsin governor greeted as Republi...

Wisconsin governor greeted as Republican rock star

There are 3 comments on the KTEN-TV Denison story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Wisconsin governor greeted as Republican rock star. In it, KTEN-TV Denison reports that:

The preacher's son laughed and joked as he took a seat among the biggest players in Oklahoma politics, some of whom paid $10,000 to break bread with their conservative hero and get a photo snapped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTEN-TV Denison.

schneep

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Rock star my ass, they should have met him with rocks, this scumbag is a bought and paid for fool
BARRY O

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Just because he busted the unions you hate him? The state is finally physically healthy. Unions are no different then pimps these days. You can't keep spending money you don't have.
Whocoudadaknowed

Eugene, OR

#3 Apr 24, 2012
BARRY O wrote:
Just because he busted the unions you hate him? The state is finally physically healthy. Unions are no different then pimps these days. You can't keep spending money you don't have.
Bulls--t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
More from around the web