Kawakami: San Francisco 49ers' flaws exposed in humbling loss in Seattle

Dec 24, 2012 Full story: Marin Independent Journal

So this is what a Jim Harbaugh team looks like when it's overmatched, under-prepared and embarrassed for every millisecond of a high-magnitude game.

Full Story
Lala

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 24, 2012
What they were was over confident. Playing at the 12th man stadium is different than anything else. The seahawks played great and we played like shit.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Lala wrote:
What they were was over confident. Playing at the 12th man stadium is different than anything else. The seahawks played great and we played like shit.
I don't know about over confident because Seattle has been rolling people, I would say we were overwhelmed from the jump by Seattle and fatigued coming off the game with the Pats especially defensive wise.

Playing Seattle at home is for sure advantage Seattle as they do have the best supporters in the NFL right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Dec 14 Farterson 8
Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... Nov 26 Muddy Crack 6
5 Bold Predictions For 49ers vs. Saints Nov '14 5 Bold Farts 4
Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Possible Raiders coaching candidates Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 50
Cowboys' Spillman subject of reported sex assault Oct '14 Mechanical Romo R... 1
NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web