Norv Turner and Andy Reid Don't Deser...

Norv Turner and Andy Reid Don't Deserve To Return Next Season

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Norv Turner and Andy Reid Don't Deserve To Return Next Season. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Both men are legendary offensive coordinators who have a penchant for finding and developing top-notch talent that specifically fits their scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Doylestown, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Both Men are excepytional as coordinators. The NFL is a better place for their skills, contributions and talents.
Norm, Andy... do what you do best and make your presence felt like few before you. Leave the head coaching administration to others and unshackle yourselves to be what we most respect and admire you for.....
We need you; the players need you; the NFL needs you. What you would continue bring to the world of football, if left unchained, would be an exceptional gift of innnovation & brilliance that would be Canton bound, monumental and unforgettable...
Mike Shanahan

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Nov 15, 2011
I expect Dan Snyder to show me the door after the season (if not sooner) and usher in Jerry Sandusky as the next head coach of the 'Skins.
Dan has always had a flair for dramatics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
News 5 Bold Predictions For 49ers vs. Saints (Nov '14) Nov '14 5 Bold Farts 4
News Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web