Seahawks beat 49ers, will face Bronco...

Seahawks beat 49ers, will face Broncos in Super Bowl

There are 9 comments on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from Jan 19, 2014, titled Seahawks beat 49ers, will face Broncos in Super Bowl. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

JANUARY 19: Wide receiver Golden Tate #81 of the Seattle Seahawks celebrates by eating a Skittles after running back Marshawn Lynch #24 scores a 40-yard touchdown against the San Francisco 49ers in the third quarter during the 2014 NFC Championship at CenturyLink Field on January 19, 2014 in Seattle, Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

hok

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Good game, but either team will be crushed by Denver.
Their goofy rule-book will crush the NFL.
Let Us Hope So

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jan 19, 2014
I'm so glad we don't have to endure another 49er Stupor Bowl.

Way To Go, Seattle, but GO BRONCOS!!! I wish I was a Mile High.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2014
I have broncos winning by 10 points.
I wanna Go To Denver

Cantonment, FL

#4 Jan 19, 2014
You can get an "AMEN" from me on that.
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
I have broncos winning by 10 points.
Praise The Lord.
YEAH

Abilene, TX

#5 Jan 20, 2014
hey colts fans.
do you miss manning????

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2014
YEAH wrote:
hey colts fans.
do you miss manning????
Of course they do!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 20, 2014
http://www.stampedeblue.com/2011/7/5/2259252/...

Tom Brady says that Peyton Manning is the best of all time.
Paul bleeds Purple

Abingdon, MD

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Seattle players and their fans need to shut up until they win one.They are going to run their mouths the next 2 weeks & Manning will stay humble and torch them.
Mile High Denver Fan

Cantonment, FL

#9 Jan 20, 2014
That works for me.
Paul bleeds Purple wrote:
Seattle players and their fans need to shut up until they win one.They are going to run their mouths the next 2 weeks & Manning will stay humble and torch them.
G0 Br0nc0s!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pity the poor Vikings as they head to ArizonaPi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... (Dec '14) Jan '15 TooFarts 12
News Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
More from around the web