yeah, that's all good, but no one cares..THEY WON-Vikes didn't.get over it, you are looking like a child.10. Uniforms! What are those black on black things you’ve been wearing? I swear, you guys look like some third-rate college team or, even worse, a high school team. We understand that it’s not something you wear all the time but please stop!
9. Who can love a team that is that bad? Really! In your history, you have a winning record against only one NFL franchise – another team on our hateration list, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Saints have no better than a .500 record against every other team in the league. Man, can you suck anymore than that?
8. Thanks! Yeah, right! You gave us a man who we can forever leave off our Christmas card list – Archie Manning. Yup, it’s two guys who sprang from his loins who have been there staring at us, mocking us, killing us during every single commercial break. And not only during the NFL season but even during the offseason. We never get a break from seeing Eli and Peyton in like 80% of the ads on TV. It’s killing us! Please make it stop!!
7. You really thought you had something, didn’t you? Oh, yeah, ya’ thought those Texans screwed up and let Reggie Bush fall to you, huh? Not so fast! He’s become the poster child for overrated. Talk about a guy not living up to the hype. Try this on for size – he has a 40.9 yards/game average. Ouch! The overrated-ness doesn’t stop there. His paltry 3.7 yards/carry average also looks nothing like a guy who should be drafted number two overall. Forget that. He shouldn’t have been drafted in the first round.
6. And we thought Atlanta was bad! Check this out – the city of New Orleans ranks third in the US in murder. Man, I’m not so sure I’m coming to Mardi Gras next year. Thanks but no thanks! You should consider a new slogan. Something like,“New Orleans, come for the party. Leave in a body bag! Think of it as a party favor!”
5. Um, was that Mike Ditka, one of the most respected coaches of the last 30 years, that you drove to the point of wearing a wedding dress? Oh, wait! That was your prized running back in the dress (the other, uh, hem, franchise running back the team thought they had) and the coach in the tuxedo. And the headline on that magazine cover “For Better or Worse?” Yeah. Seems that it was mostly worse.
4. Speaking of Ditka, you guys have a habit of turning good coaches, even great coaches into a laughing stock. You made Ditka a loser (128-68 in Chicago; 15-33 in New Orleans). You turned Bum Phillips into a loser (59-38 in Houston; 27-42 in New Orleans). And you took a Hall of Fame coach in Hank Stram and turned his life upside down (124-76-10 in Kansas City; 7-21 in New Orleans). Could it be something in the water?
3. Founders were dumb enough to build a city, on the coast, below ground level
2. More on coaches. Who can love a team with only one winning coach in its history? Sean Payton better be careful. His 17-15 record is awfully precarious. One false move and he’ll be in the same boat with every Saints’ coach who came before him.
1. Not everyone knows this. If they did, they would probably hate the Saints too – the team came into existence because of a deal with Congress! Yeah! Like Congress can provide us with great entertainment! I’m sure they know something about football too, right? Apparently not.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.
Saint Paul, MN
#103 Feb 23, 2010
Since: Jan 10
Saint Paul, MN
#104 Feb 23, 2010
You have so many facts wrong, it's not worth responding in detail. I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread.
“You are by what you do!”
Since: Apr 07
#105 Feb 23, 2010
Now that the Saints have won the superbowl, I wonder if Mrs Barbara Bush will be given the key to the city and the key to New Orleans Relief Program for Hurricane Flood Victims!!
Add your comments below
|NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot...||Dec 11||RaiderFartvision||2|
|Panthers 40 mins ago 11:51 p.m.Panthers hammer ...||Nov '17||braddybonersfarts||2|
|Bold predictions for the New Orleans Saints in ... (Jun '17)||Jun '17||SoundsPhart||3|
|Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... (Nov '16)||Nov '16||Still Hateful In ...||2|
|Cam Newton wins NFL MVP in landslide (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Fart news||16|
|Atlanta Falcons: Schedule Not As Easy As It Looks (May '15)||May '15||tom wingo||2|
|Trending Now: Rice family feels betrayed by Ravens (Dec '14)||Dec '14||WienerWorx Inc||18|
Find what you want!
Search NFC South Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC