Saints Win Super Bowl, 31-17 Over Colts

Saints Win Super Bowl, 31-17 Over Colts

There are 11 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 7, 2010, titled Saints Win Super Bowl, 31-17 Over Colts. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Who Dat won the Super Bowl? The New Orleans Saints, that's who. Ain't kidding. Put away those paper bags forever: Drew Brees and the Saints are NFL champions, rallying to upset Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts 31-17 Sunday night in one of pro football's most thrilling title games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

“Happy July 4th”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2010
Good job Saints. Maybe the tourist money will help New Orleans. Plus in 9 days is Madigraw, that could mean 9 extra days of money coming in.

nmweatherman

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Who dat?

Saints rule!!!

“Happy July 4th”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Suezanne wrote:
Good job Saints. Maybe the tourist money will help New Orleans. Plus in 9 days is Madigraw, that could mean 9 extra days of money coming in.
spell check:

Madi Gras ?
Curious

Frankfort, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Could it be that Peyton Manning, in his brilliance
may have duped us all? Is it possible he could have
threw the game so his Dad, Archie could see his
beloved "Saint's" win the Super Bowl?
tifi

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Curious wrote:
Could it be that Peyton Manning, in his brilliance
may have duped us all? Is it possible he could have
threw the game so his Dad, Archie could see his
beloved "Saint's" win the Super Bowl?
Could it also be possible that the Saints were just meant to win and then leave it at that? The State of Louisiana deserves this especially after the nation's big dog's forgot about us for Hurricane's Katrina and Rita and then Gustav and Ike. All I see is that I am damned proud to be from Louisiana right now.
mary

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2010
yay saints
I knew you could do it
SHARON

Allentown, PA

#7 Feb 8, 2010
yahoooooooooooooooooo new orleans good job you did it and you worked for this you deserve this win and maybe the eagles which is my team will look at how you played you guys did a great game all season long
SHARON

Allentown, PA

#8 Feb 8, 2010
mary wrote:
yay saints
I knew you could do it
they worked for the superbowl and deservr this win thats why they won they worked as a team to get there and even though im an eagles fan i am proud of them for what they have accomplished maybe more teams in the nfl will look at how they played
viewer

Allentown, PA

#9 Feb 8, 2010
Nice job, Saints. Even though I'm not a fan, I was rooting for them last night because of everything that city has been through.

nmweatherman

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 8, 2010
I never was a Saints fan, but I am one now! That on-sides kick at the top of the 3rd quarter was risky but genius!

I liked the ad with Betty White and Abe Vigoda, didn't know they were still alive! Also the black kid telling his mother's boyfriend "how it's gonna be!" I was LMFAO!

Spectacular half-time show by Who Dat? Wait...The Who!
Barney Fife

Newport, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2010
Everybody's a Saints fan now.....shoulda known

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFC South Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bold predictions for the New Orleans Saints in ... Jun '17 SoundsPhart 3
News Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Still Hateful In ... 2
News Cam Newton wins NFL MVP in landslide (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 16
News Atlanta Falcons: Schedule Not As Easy As It Looks (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Trending Now: Rice family feels betrayed by Ravens (Dec '14) Dec '14 WienerWorx Inc 18
News Food Lion fumbles Super Bowl ticket giveaway (Nov '14) Nov '14 Super Bowel 1 5
News Saints top Panthers 28-10 to take NFC South lead (Oct '14) Oct '14 Eric 3
More from around the web