Look for a Super Bowl rematch in Indianapolis, not a Harbaugh family reunion

Full story: The Washington Post

For a Super Bowl redux to happen, the New York Giants will need another huge road win, this time at San Francisco.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hello

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it, means to Suck it in English.
It wasn't directed at you.it was at Geno.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Glad they made it. It will mean so much more.
The superbowl will come down to whichever QB makes the fewest mistakes. Tom Brady will have to be on 100% and the Giants D will have to be completely confused and bewildered in order for the Pats to pull out a victory. If the Giants D get pressure on Brady, it will be tough. Likewise, Eli, who has a tendency to be jeckle and hyde, will have to be Super Bowl MVP Manning to top the Pats. Its the two best teams in the league. The only thing that sucks is they make you wait two weeks to watch it.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

hello wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't directed at you.it was at Geno.
Well, you were responding to my post. In that case I agree with you about Gino bambino.

He can suck it.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

menards wrote:
<quoted text>
The superbowl will come down to whichever QB makes the fewest mistakes. Tom Brady will have to be on 100% and the Giants D will have to be completely confused and bewildered in order for the Pats to pull out a victory. If the Giants D get pressure on Brady, it will be tough. Likewise, Eli, who has a tendency to be jeckle and hyde, will have to be Super Bowl MVP Manning to top the Pats. Its the two best teams in the league. The only thing that sucks is they make you wait two weeks to watch it.
Finally, someone out there with some brains and common sense. Yes, this will be an intense battle for sure. It's anyones game. The team that wants it more will win.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text> We will see Gino bambino. I hope you and the Giants continue to underestimate The Patriots. LMFAO
BTW you useless retard, it's GENO. With an E. JFC how can you hold a decent conversation when the person at the other end of the internet can't get your name straighter after 3-4 posts???

When Eli carves you up and the Giants D immobilizes Tom Lady, your head will explode....again. Pssst, you're not playing at home in this one.

Who will be the David Tyree of 2012??
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

hello wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't directed at you.it was at Geno.
He just way too stupid LOL
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

menards wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that sucks is they make you wait two weeks to watch it.
But that gives Bellicheat many hours of illegal videotape to film and disect

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>But that gives Bellicheat many hours of illegal videotape to film and disect
As a long time Giants fan, I have a lot of respect for Bill Bellichek, as an intergral part of the Giants first 2 Lombardi trophies, since his defense is what carried the team. A lot of haters will talk about the "videotaping", but honestly, game film, practice film does it really matter?

I'm NOT an NFL coach and I can tell you the Giants game plan. The defensive line is going to attack and try to keep Brady under pressure. The offense is going to try to pick through the Pats defense through a mix of run/pass plays. Thats it, it's not rocket science. The Super Bowl champs will be the team who makes the fewest mistakes (penalties & turnovers). Its a toss up with no clear cut favorites.

Honestly, as a giants fan, I am going to say that the Pats are probably "hungrier" than the Giants, 1, for spoiling the perfect season 4 years ago, and 2, for the upset win at home this year and are going to be playing angry. I can see the Giants, and espescially Eli, taking this game in the "we already beat these guys this year" kinda way. I'd expect the Pats to come out of the gate firing on all cylinders. The Giants will have to knock them down early. Thats the fairest assessment you'll ever get from a biased fan.
Noodle Leg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Cundiff wont be there so it shold be a good game...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

menards wrote:
<quoted text>
As a long time Giants fan, I have a lot of respect for Bill Bellichek, as an intergral part of the Giants first 2 Lombardi trophies, since his defense is what carried the team. A lot of haters will talk about the "videotaping", but honestly, game film, practice film does it really matter?
Apparently the NFL thinks it did and still does by stripping them of key draft picks. Game film is one thing. Practice is another because you would have to be hiding somewhere pretti good to get them. The big one is the walkthroughs the night before the game. You don't walk through plays you aren't going to run so by filming them you could slant your defense one way or another and practice what you will run when faced with it.
Joe Krupinski

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

You game analysts leave a large part out by not noting some of the individual heroes and goats by name. Osi Oymeniora and Pierre-Paul will be getting to Tom Brady, who will be sacked four times and will fumble once that leads to a Giants touchdown. Cruz will salsa all over the field and catch another 10 passes like last Sunday, including two TDs. The running will go well with Bradshaw going over 100 yards. Tynes will hit a 40-yard field goal. Want more? Giants 27, Patriots 20.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Joe Krupinski wrote:
You game analysts leave a large part out by not noting some of the individual heroes and goats by name. Osi Oymeniora and Pierre-Paul will be getting to Tom Brady, who will be sacked four times and will fumble once that leads to a Giants touchdown. Cruz will salsa all over the field and catch another 10 passes like last Sunday, including two TDs. The running will go well with Bradshaw going over 100 yards. Tynes will hit a 40-yard field goal. Want more? Giants 27, Patriots 20.
You are right. Eli Manning will join his brother Peyton and go out 2 nights before the superbowl and do their midwestern version of "The Hangover." Mike Tyson will appear in their drunken stupor and convince them to go hang out and watch a rehearsal for an 18-year old beauty pageant. Peyton, intersted in only men will leave and go home. Eli has his curiosity to find out what it would be like to go out and check out a woman, since he's only had sex with men, decides to go along. They both get busted and spend the superbowl in jail, Giants go down in flames. Its a modern-day Eugene Robinson story
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Look at this looks who is there Laughing bear fan going. To other subjects and he won't talk to me look at this people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••