Can I Have My Wedding Reception at Gi...

Can I Have My Wedding Reception at Giants Stadium?

There are 2 comments on the Bride's Magazine story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Can I Have My Wedding Reception at Giants Stadium?. In it, Bride's Magazine reports that:

Aside from "Where can I get Madonna's Cleopatra halftime look?," we bet we know what you're wondering after the New York Giants took home the Super Bowl XLVI trophy last night: Can I have my wedding at Giants Stadium? As the home of the New York Giants and New York Jets, MetLife Stadium offers a variety of spaces for private events , including a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bride's Magazine.

No Giants Stadium

Garden City, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2012
You cannot have your wedding reception at Giants Stadium it was torn down 3 years ago the Giants play at Metlife Stadium!
Lawn

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Snoopy pooped there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Giants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News weird preseason schedule? May 13 WhoPharts 14
News Three years later, report cards for 2014 NFL dr... Apr 27 Three phartse 2
Geno Smith Mar '17 Larry 1
News Jaguars owner Shad Khan frustrated, wants 'brea... Mar '17 WantsPhartx 2
News Manning rallies Giants past Cowboys, 37-34 (Dec '11) Feb '17 Fart Arrogantly 25
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Feb '17 Grantecpharts 3
News Report: NFL Star Loses Finger in Fireworks Injury (Jul '15) Feb '17 That Bright Phart 14
More from around the web