Eagletarian: Eagles-Giants II: What W...

Eagletarian: Eagles-Giants II: What We're Watching

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Eagletarian: Eagles-Giants II: What We're Watching. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Each week, Daily News football writer Paul Domowitch will tell you the things he will be keeping his eyes on during that week's game: 1. Eli's Eagle woes: The Eagles held Eli Manning to 20 completions in 39 attempts and intercepted him twice in their 40-17, Week 8 win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Since: Apr 09

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2009
The Eagles have had the Giants number since Plax shot himself. I don't see that changing this week. The Eagles put too much speed on the field for the secondary to deal with, and this Giants secondary can't seem to keep anyone under three TDs. For the Giants to win, Eli and his receivers will have to have a break out day, and the slightly adjusted Giants D will have to do stop the run as they did with Dallas last week. That's a tall order for this Giants team. Could happen... anything's possible. Not likely. Eagles dominate and Giants hopes for a wild card continue to fade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Giants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giants vs. Steelers: TV Schedule, Live Stream, ... (Aug '13) Aug 15 Fart news 4
News Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford dies s... Aug 10 Fart news 2
News Trending Now: Giants, JPP talk about possible r... Aug 4 Fart news 9
News Report: NFL Star Loses Finger in Fireworks Injury Jul '15 Fart news 13
News Giants defensive end Pierre-Paul injures hand i... Jul '15 Stiff bulge 4
News Eagles' Kelce blasts Giants punter's QB shots Jun '15 Hike the farts 2
News NFL notebook: Agent confident Giants will exten... Jun '15 Stiff fart wind 2
More from around the web