No boo birds

Dec 3, 2009 Full story: KEPR-TV Pasco 10

CBSSports.com pro football writers Pete Prisco and Clark Judge face off weekly throughout the season.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Sadly, I can't disagree with their view of the Giants prospects for making the playoffs. Sheridan and his Defense have been an unexpected and unexplainable disaster. They can't stop anyone anymore. Not the pass, and not the run. Offenses go max protect, negating the rush, and the secondary can't stop two receivers. If the Offense was clicking then it would be a simple shootout. But the O-line is just going through the motions like they've had enough and just want to go fishing. So the running game has gone away, and therefore Eli's play action pass isn't threatening anyone. They won't beat Dallas or the Eagles or the Vikings. That's 8 losses... turn out the lights Tom... see ya in 2010... but don't come back with Sheridan or Gilbride, please.

Since: Nov 09

Greenwood, SC

#2 Dec 3, 2009
I don't care who makes it as long as the eagles don't. go Falcons!
southern girl

Hixson, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2009
vick sux

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2009
ALOT
Diger

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2009
booo nasty mike

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2009
I'm not more interested in protecting dogs than human beings. For heaven's sake! Just because some of us are upset about creatures being tortured does not mean we're not concerned about human beings! But doesn't give them the right to do it
Shaft

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Dec 12, 2009
Diger wrote:
booo nasty mike
do you ever get tired.
Shaft

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Dec 12, 2009
Cornback Rattlur wrote:
I'm not more interested in protecting dogs than human beings. For heaven's sake! Just because some of us are upset about creatures being tortured does not mean we're not concerned about human beings! But doesn't give them the right to do it
you really need help, looking at these posts, you are here all night and day, with all these different names. As soon as someone makes a comment you are on it, what do you have an alarm connected to your computer to alert you when a comment is made. I appears that when too much time has lapsed between comments you start posting to yourself of course using multiple names. You have gotten to the point your comments are not even worth responding to it is obvious that you are some type of whacko geeez. Get some help!!!!!!!!!!
sack the nasty

Columbia, SC

#11 Dec 12, 2009
Cornback Rattlur wrote:
I am more interested in helping animals than MOST human beings.
Greetings

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Dec 17, 2009
sack the nasty wrote:
<quoted text>I am more interested in helping animals than MOST human beings.
exactly esp if they act like Vick fans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Giants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Reese Is at the Root of the Problems Plag... Sep 16 Max Flatulence 4
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Sep 4 Karl 59
Grading New York Giants' 2014 Draft Picks After... Sep 2 GiantFart 2
Giants at Jets 2014 Preseason: Game time, TV ch... Aug 25 Flatulence Fred 6
Andre Brown released by Houston Texans Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Linval Joseph Shot at Nightclub, Gives Minnesot... Aug '14 Spielwoman 3
New York Giants news, 7/17: Walter Thurmond's f... Jul '14 Nana 1
•••
•••

New York Giants People Search