Survey: Rodgers Named Most Marketable NFL Player

Jan 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurnTo23.com

Tom Brady scores on a quarterback sneak in the fourth quarter to help lift the New England Patriots over the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game Sunday 23-20 Aaron Rodgers would rather be competing for the Lombardi Trophy this weekend, but he'll have to settle for another title instead.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
survey says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that's a great news - i guess ?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Does this mean the price of renting Aaron for children's parties has just gone up?
Rajis Double Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

I blame State Farm....
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Most marketable in the gay communities!
b woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GBPfan wrote:
Does this mean the price of renting Aaron for children's parties has just gone up?
no that mans that the lame insurance ads will hurt the company, supporting losers will not equate to increased stock options.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

In one years time he won a Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, Male Athlete of the Year, Most Marketable Player, and the NFL's Most Valuable Player award. He certainly is the most remarkable player.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

GBPfan wrote:
In one years time he won a Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, Male Athlete of the Year, Most Marketable Player, and the NFL's Most Valuable Player award. He certainly is the most remarkable player.
He is no eli manning or brandy, You forgot Most gay of the year award.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

your right,hes still better then eli,,heck,Eli still isnt the best qb in the Manning family and
AR numbers since hes has been a starter is up there with Brady,so if
Brady is ahead,it isnt by much and coming from a bears fan with cutler,,glass houses friend,glass houses.
Cutler is a good qb,hes not in the same league with AR and as for AR being gay,even if he was,who cares? NO NFL player mentioned or complains,his teammates dont care ( if he was gay,it was never mentioned is what i meant) the only one who cares is the one with the unhealthy AR gay obsession so as far as that goes,let it go,it just doesnt matter and dont lower yourself to idiocy,,your to good for that.

n
Tebaggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> He is no eli manning or brandy, You forgot Most gay of the year award.
I thought Teblow won that hands down...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

eric wrote:
your right,hes still better then eli,,heck,Eli still isnt the best qb in the Manning family and
AR numbers since hes has been a starter is up there with Brady,so if
Brady is ahead,it isnt by much and coming from a bears fan with cutler,,glass houses friend,glass houses.
Cutler is a good qb,hes not in the same league with AR and as for AR being gay,even if he was,who cares? NO NFL player mentioned or complains,his teammates dont care ( if he was gay,it was never mentioned is what i meant) the only one who cares is the one with the unhealthy AR gay obsession so as far as that goes,let it go,it just doesnt matter and dont lower yourself to idiocy,,your to good for that.
n
I don't know about who Aaron Rodgers is better than, and I don't care. I just care that he is playing well for the Packers. I do know that no QB wins so many awards and accolades without playing well.

I also don't really care if Aaron is gay. I suppose I might if I was a fan of another team. It must be very embarrassing for Bear fans, Viking fans, Saints fans, etceterra, to have your team beaten by a team with a gay QB. I'm not sure why they would be pointing it out, but if they want to claim that their team is inferior to gays, let them.
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gay-Rod again tries to make himself the saint of football. SB pre game when he was ask by Costa about the gaints faking injuries. Gay -Rod "Well I made sure I listened to the conversations closely between the players and trainer. I'm not sure there was a whole lot of pain involved in those instances". Really he was standing by them? Looking for a new live in? Maybe he should have been by his sideline and team fixing what was going on with them. Oh but wait it had nothing to do with him (missed throws etc) RIGHT? THE ALL MIGHTY GAY-ROD KNOWS ALL AGAIN! And if you didnt hear it it is in mondays M.J.S. page 2c. Talk about a big head and ego his is really blowing up.
VERY FUNNY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

FUNNY wrote:
Most marketable in the gay communities!
survey say what ? wow most marketable, relax after the super bowl we all know who is the MOST MARKETABLE - the winning teams quarter back Manning !
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

FUNNY wrote:
Talk about a big head and ego his is really blowing up.
Winning a Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, Male Athlete of the Year, Most Marketable Player, and the NFL's Most Valuable Player award all in one year's time might inflate a person's ego. I bet if you stop him from accomplishing so much and winning so many accolades his ego will shrink a little bit. If a Viking player would do what he has done, it might solve your problem. When do you think that will happen?

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eric wrote:
your right,hes still better then eli,,heck,Eli still isnt the best qb in the Manning family and
AR numbers since hes has been a starter is up there with Brady,so if
Brady is ahead,it isnt by much and coming from a bears fan with cutler,,glass houses friend,glass houses.
Cutler is a good qb,hes not in the same league with AR and as for AR being gay,even if he was,who cares? NO NFL player mentioned or complains,his teammates dont care ( if he was gay,it was never mentioned is what i meant) the only one who cares is the one with the unhealthy AR gay obsession so as far as that goes,let it go,it just doesnt matter and dont lower yourself to idiocy,,your to good for that.
n
Relax Eric, just a little fun, you have ripped Cutler many many times. He's a whinner and a baby all kinds of crap. The guy has type 1 diabetes and is tuff as nails.No offense line,no protection, and no recieviers. I would like to see AR with all that going on before you can compare.
Insulin Pumps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 7, 2012
 
...and a dress....
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> Relax Eric, just a little fun, you have ripped Cutler many many times. He's a whinner and a baby all kinds of crap. The guy has type 1 diabetes and is tuff as nails.No offense line,no protection, and no recieviers. I would like to see AR with all that going on before you can compare.
he did in missing both tackles and many starters and they won a SB.not as much disadvantage as cutler but blaming Rodgers for having a good team? I criticize Cutler for whining in Denver and he took himself out of an NFC championship game nad your backup outplayed him by a long shot
FUNNy

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not only did Gay-Rod listen ,but also checked NY's trainer out. Be carefull you will make teddy t. mad and your trainer will move out. OK even with the gay stuff aside. Dont you pucker fans find it unlikely he made sure he listened to the NY player and trainer? And if he did and was not thinking about getting with his own team to talk things over isn't that a bit strange? Most QB's would be with there team . And IMO N.Y. would not let him hang around the hurt player on trainer when they are checking what is wrong. IMO he is full of SH**! with this comment.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eric wrote:
<quoted text>he did in missing both tackles and many starters and they won a SB.not as much disadvantage as cutler but blaming Rodgers for having a good team? I criticize Cutler for whining in Denver and he took himself out of an NFC championship game nad your backup outplayed him by a long shot
So you are going to go that route, listening to rumors. So than it must be true AR is gay.
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And why does he keep bashing on other players and teams? First the pro bowl(which I do agree with him but he should have known that) and now the gaints. Does he have that big of an ego already? Maybe NY will plan a nice cheap shot for him. Which if he keeps up with these type of comments he may get.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> So you are going to go that route, listening to rumors. So than it must be true AR is gay.
who the hell cares if hes gay? why does it matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••