Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the Super Bowl when he'...

During his news conference about Brett Favre's return, Vikings coach Brad Childress acknowledged Twin Cities psychic Ruth Lordan's prediction in the Pioneer Press last month that Favre was likely to return to the team on Tuesday, which he did. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben the Professor

Lisle, IL

#21 Aug 19, 2010
I'm feeling like we're going to win the superbowl too, does that make me a psychic?
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

#22 Aug 19, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The Packers' 2010 record just got 2 more losses tacked on.
In your dreams fool .... your chance ended with that neat throw in the Title game ... Rodgers will out gun the ol' gumslinger this season .... have a nice evening .... GO PACK GO!!!!
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

#23 Aug 19, 2010
Ben the Professor wrote:
I'm feeling like we're going to win the superbowl too, does that make me a psychic?
nooooooo .. it makes you a psycho
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

#24 Aug 19, 2010
Seriously wrote:
I'm psychic, too.
I predict JimisRite will sniff his sister's panties and post more troll comments on this thread.
naaaaaa ... I'll leave the immature posts to guys who write about sisters pantys .... have a nice evening junior

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#26 Aug 20, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaa ... I'll leave the immature posts to guys who write about sisters pantys .... have a nice evening junior
The three year old talking immature
Priceless!!
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

#27 Aug 20, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
The three year old talking immature
Priceless!!
oh look who's calling the kettle black .... Ya wanna have a normal football conversation or ya just want to keep throwing out insults .. you choose .... let the masses see...... at least I've cleaned up my posts and am trying ...... have a great weekend!!.... hope your reciever gets well
ruth lordan

Stillwater, MN

#28 Aug 29, 2010
To all of you who were rude, I wish you long life--long enough to live to see your children and your children's children as rudely insulted as you have me :) I do not gamble because I do not need the money-as for finding me in a tavern drunk--the odds of finding me in a yoga studio are much better. Interesting about the dome being haunted--makes sense! How many of you who were rude and insulting are overweight? Just saying.......Thank you for reading though, and FYI i do have a crystal ball collection, but do not shake them--I actually use them for stock predictions and helping people.... I LOVE the idea of bonuses for protecting quarterback that is brilliant! As for the snow in winter comment-I actually do feel we here in Minnesota will get allot of it this winter-
Agrees

Forest Lake, MN

#29 Apr 2, 2011
Bill Hicks wrote:
Ruth Lordan is a fraud and a con. James Randi has $1 Million waiting for her if she can prove her 'psychic ablilites'.
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challe...
I agree... she told my daughter that she would have "trouble" with me... WTH!!! Nothing has happened.. and that was 2 yrs ago.. plus that she would have 4 kids... all boys... doubt it. I resent her filling my daughter's head with false ideas.. what a fraud.
ruth lordan

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Apr 2, 2011
---Brett Farve' bad karma caught him when people do drugs, or what he did, psychic powers get off kilter at least i was right about the snow and mr mo-it is a long life you and your daughter are not done, and often a bit of a challenge brings you together. she is going to have a great life, and money too....I felt terrible about the farve prediction--and if he did not get waylaid by his bad behavior it would have been different..i have since upped meditation so that i can circumvent emotional decisions and see thru peoples stuff a psychic friend told me that someteam members trashy behavior would derail them--she was right
Maxwell

Satellite Provider

#31 Jan 7, 2013
Any prediction 4 the week?
ruth lordan

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 8, 2013
Maxwell wrote:
Any prediction 4 the week?
maxwell message me at ruth@ruthlordan.com too many people on this are drunky/rudeies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE PICK IS IN Vikings 1st pick is 2 hr Stubby 21
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) 17 hr The Fart Father 15
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Fri Explosive Diarrhea 60
Ben Tate is history Dec 25 Magnum Man II 1
Culpepper/Moss era Dec 25 Magnum Man II 6
Merry Christmas Dec 24 viking nation 1
Merry Christmas Dec 24 Avant 1
More from around the web