Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the Super Bowl when he'...

Full story: TwinCities.com

During his news conference about Brett Favre's return, Vikings coach Brad Childress acknowledged Twin Cities psychic Ruth Lordan's prediction in the Pioneer Press last month that Favre was likely to return to the team on Tuesday, which he did.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bill Hicks

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Ruth Lordan is a fraud and a con. James Randi has $1 Million waiting for her if she can prove her 'psychic ablilites'.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challe...

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

On why the Vikings lost to New Orleans in the NFC championship game: "I'm convinced somebody in New Orleans used voodoo. All they've got to do is protect themselves from that. I can show them how to do that."

...this just in...LORDAN also forecasts snow this winter...GO VIKES!!!

Since: May 10

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Wheeew! I am soooo relieved now. Where do I get tickets?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

This is great

Favre comes back, the Vikings are the talk of the NFL.

No one commands the lights like Brett, and the Vikings are GLAD to have him.

Thanks MM, TT, and MM, but get ready for the unemployment line.
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

... why don't psychics ever win the lottery?
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

40for60 wrote:
This is great
Favre comes back, the Vikings are the talk of the NFL.
No one commands the lights like Brett, and the Vikings are GLAD to have him.
Thanks MM, TT, and MM, but get ready for the unemployment line.
ROFLMAO ... I think MM, TT, and MM's jobs are more than safe (we'll see about Chilly Willies after the season).... GO PACK GO!!!
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

TOP TEN REASONS YOU MAY NEED A NEW PSYCHIC ...

10 - He keeps shaking black crystal ball and says, "Ask again later."

9 - Every time you draw the Death card, she yells "Go Fish!"

8 - Looks suspiciously like that guy who fixed your muffler last week.

7 - His idea of an "out of body experience" involves whipped cream and women's clothing.

6 - His spoon bending requires two pliers.

5 - Sign in window: "As Seen on '60 Minutes."

4 - During card-reading, asks if you want to "hit" or "stand."

3 - Psychics Magazine rates her just below fortune cookies, just above your mom.

2 - Repeatedly attempts to read your palm with his genitalia.

.. and the number one reason you may need a new psychic?...... Shakes her crystal ball, then predicts a Viking Super Bowl win!
eric

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

in all seriousness here,
A soon to be 41 yr old qb with ankle problems playing on turf in a tough schedule with lots of good defenses,should be interesting indeed.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

eric wrote:
in all seriousness here,
A soon to be 41 yr old qb with ankle problems playing on turf in a tough schedule with lots of good defenses,should be interesting indeed.
We had two new guys on the line last year, Sullivan and Loadholt.
Another year CAN improve this line, just as the receivers are now up to speed with Brett.
He may not match his numbers from last year, I hope he doesn't. We need to run more to have a more balanced attack, but if the defenses stack to take away the run, Brett will dissect them again.

Green Bay's defense was exposed late last year, and continued game one in the preseason this year. TT's stubbornness when picking up talent via free agency has left it all up to the draft, and you really haven't drafted that well.

The O line is the other weak area, two years ago they were resting Clifton before the season opener because he was facing Allen. No such luck this year, and judging from last year, Jared will once again pad his sack totals against GB.

You will live and die by Rodgers IMO. He is a talent, but one talented individual cannot carry the team.

Where's Normally Like Yellow these days?
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another year CAN improve this line, just as the receivers are now up to speed with Brett.
He may not match his numbers from last year, I hope he doesn't. We need to run more to have a more balanced attack, but if the defenses stack to take away the run, Brett will dissect them again.
Green Bay's defense was exposed late last year, and continued game one in the preseason this year. TT's stubbornness when picking up talent via free agency has left it all up to the draft, and you really haven't drafted that well.
The O line is the other weak area, two years ago they were resting Clifton before the season opener because he was facing Allen. No such luck this year, and judging from last year, Jared will once again pad his sack totals against GB.
You will live and die by Rodgers IMO. He is a talent, but one talented individual cannot carry the team.
I just want to know what tavern did they find the drunk psychic at???
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, but when Favre sent those texts saying he was calling it a career, a very large part of Viking nation went into hysterics declaring the season lost ... and when Favre flew in yesterday the state went giddy and talk of engraving the Vike logo on the Lombardi trophy ran rampant ... Isn't that that same thing?... Isn't that thinking one talented individual is gonna carry the team??.... Can't it be said that the Vikes are "living and dying" by Favre?.... What if he's lost early in the season with an ankle injury?... Are you prepared to say they'll win it all with Jackson or rosenfelt?..... just a thought ........ GO PACK GO!!!!
Neil Strauss

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Why even mention this psychic stuff and jinx the Vikings.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO ... I think MM, TT, and MM's jobs are more than safe (we'll see about Chilly Willies after the season).... GO PACK GO!!!
The Packers' 2010 record just got 2 more losses tacked on.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

I'm psychic, too.

I predict JimisRite will sniff his sister's panties and post more troll comments on this thread.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, but when Favre sent those texts saying he was calling it a career, a very large part of Viking nation went into hysterics declaring the season lost ... and when Favre flew in yesterday the state went giddy and talk of engraving the Vike logo on the Lombardi trophy ran rampant ... Isn't that that same thing?... Isn't that thinking one talented individual is gonna carry the team??.... Can't it be said that the Vikes are "living and dying" by Favre?.... What if he's lost early in the season with an ankle injury?... Are you prepared to say they'll win it all with Jackson or rosenfelt?..... just a thought ........ GO PACK GO!!!!
If you haven't noticed, we do have a running game, unlike gb.

A balanced attack is something gb only reads about.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to know what tavern did they find the drunk psychic at???
I just want to know why you haven't mentioned the white sox lately........HOWL!!!!!!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
I'm psychic, too.
I predict JimisRite will sniff his sister's panties and post more troll comments on this thread.
I highly doubt little jimmy has any family members who will even give him the time of day. Everybody runs from this moron
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know why you haven't mentioned the white sox lately........HOWL!!!!!!
Dont follow baseball. Football, hockey and golf. Thats it. Congrats to your Twins
Protect the Quarterback

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

It doesn't take a psychich to know that we've been saying all along that the offensive line HAS to PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK!!!!
Give them an incentive to protect him - any of them for that matter. Fine them each $5000 for each sack and give the monies to charity.
Second: We need a defensive secondary.
Third: Take Chilly out of it.
Fourth: AP needs to hold on to the football.

'nuf said.
That is Fine Journalism

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Vodoo and all the ghosts that died in the dome during katrina. The dome is haunted. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Minnesota Vikings Forum right now

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tom Savage 12 min Childress 10
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback 12 hr viking nation 1
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... 15 hr viking nation 10
NFL Executives Think Josh Freeman Was Done Wron... Tue Magnum Man II 4
5 Reasons Why Johnny Manziel Can Be Minnesota V... Mon Vikemas 58
**** 1st Round Draft Pick Is ***** Apr 12 viking nation 10
Manzeil scores 32 on woderlic test Apr 11 GBPmies 2
•••
•••