*** Time to get real about QB ***
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#103 Jan 13, 2013
It wasn't Ponder's decision. Frazier scratched him. It's not about Ponder's toughness and leadership it was about Frazier making the right call.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#104 Jan 13, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost the SuperBowl. Doesn't count. 44 year old Elway won it.
Well Frazier said Ponder is the 2013 starter.Hopefully we'll have suitable back up.In the meanwhile,Harry needs to get layed.(:

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#105 Jan 13, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Well Frazier said Ponder is the 2013 starter.Hopefully we'll have suitable back up.In the meanwhile,Harry needs to get layed.(:
lol
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#106 Jan 15, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Well Frazier said Ponder is the 2013 starter.Hopefully we'll have suitable back up.In the meanwhile,Harry needs to get layed.(:
True enough. Not sure how that helps the Vikings.

But I am a team guy. Nevada, here I come..........

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#107 Jan 16, 2013
What happens is Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. Do not use your cell phone camera. Just ask another guy named Harry how that turned out after forgoting that rule.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#108 Jan 16, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough. Not sure how that helps the Vikings.
But I am a team guy. Nevada, here I come..........
Going to see Avant?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like what I am sniffing, so fart..... Apr 6 PurplePharts 25
I like what I am seeing, so far..... Apr 6 GreatPharts 64
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr 5 Could pharts 4
Lataviu Murray Apr 2 ReallyPhart 8
Vikings Mock draft Mar '17 A Phartx 10
News WR Adam Thielen seeks 'respect' with new Viking... Mar '17 RespectPhartx 2
Samaje perine Mar '17 Sooner pharts 4
More from around the web