draft party

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2013
At the new site.
The most Viking picks during the event wins a Dinner for 2.Not to exceed 200.00Tip is on the winner.
25 are already signed up.Cost = 200.00,so that's not been finalized but it looks to be around 8.00 and dropping per member.
Still looking for new members to the new site.
EZG is not welcome,it's why we moved.He now has a new life under pea brain or something to that effect.
Avant was voted out because he spoke /speaks to the embarrassment.
Anybody registered can leave a message by clicking on Stubby,Purple Faithful or Childress and once you clear security can be "red carpeted" into a good place to talk Vikingssssssssssss,without the threads be ruined by self promoting midgets.
Thank you,
thank you very much.

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Apr 21, 2013
"Our Red Wine Friday" has been a blast.
Stubby has added The Viking B52's.
Fran the Man has his own page.
PF has added something new.
All and all,everybody has added to a pleasant experience.

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Dang,
almost forgot to mention.
We've started a Savings act.through "The Grand Master" hedge fund,better known as the governing body of our site.
The Goal..........
Have enough saved to have a private box when the new stadium opens.Looks to have a lot of potential.After all these years,we can cheer our team on LIVE at VikingS Stadium in 2016.
"The Plan".
Put money into escrow,let's see how many of us will be at a live Viking home game in the new stadium
Cost of flight and accommodations NOT INCLUDED.

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Part 4.
In a series of 4.
"I had a dream".
It was a cold morning,winter in fact.I awoke one weekend morning,it was back in 07,living in New Jersey.It was then,that I realized a Viking forum lacking trolls would be needed.I planned and I waited for "the right time".
It would be the forum of forums.Things like the above would be the norm.
I would need thousands of members,
I would need a CEO.
I would need a President.
I would be "The Supreme Forum Being"
Things are shaping up just fine,
once we achieve 10,000 members,we're adding a 401 and profit sharing.health insurance as well.
credentials haven't been sorted yet
but
Stubby and PF are the finalist for
CEO
the other
President.
And it all started one cold winter morning
after
"the dream".
Ain't that America?
Face book and goggle can't touch my plan.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
lol I got to say Now that the rude people that think there better then everyone are not on this site anymore its not only been a lot more pleasurable but I dont have to read how a fool( Childress ) thinks he is the only one that has had success in picking the vikes draft picks & I sure wouldn't like a site where this NUT! is in this fantasy where he thinks he's The Supreme Forum Being.....> This coming from a guy thats football knowledge is slim to none. lol How does these guys put up with his fantasty crap. I guess some people like a person looking down on them. How can you like someone that feels its ok to belittle you & when you comment back they tell you are you with us or are you going over to the trolls side. Then these same people go on to say they respect what you have to say but then that person goes on belittling you after saying they recpect you & get this - then they go on about your obsession with DT. & tells you to make your choice on what side you want to be on. I would have said im sure not on your side. I dont care how long I knew that person. I would have said who the hell do you think you are telling me who I can speak with. Keep your new site guys I can care less about it I am happy your not at this one lol.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Its Google by the way not goggle I seen someone call him a racist before, how true it is who knows but if it is true I think for him to say I have a dream is just wrong. lol

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Childress isn't a liar like you ezg/viking nation. That might explain why everyone thinks he is cool and you are a loser.

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Apr 22, 2013
EZG,are you still trying to deflect your war hero lies away from yourself?
You've failed miserably at trying to deflect anything my way.
You lie to this day.And you should.But you'll never be let to forget.
Get some church.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#10 Apr 22, 2013
The thing is Childress or are you Stubby today You & your groupies that follows you around are gone so was the insults & unlike you we don't need to start a site, Are you getting it now! We have this one lol & others that come in here wont be talked to in a degrading way because they didn't happen to agree with us. isn't that how you The Supreme Forum Being gets his kicks. I got to ask this guys Did you laugh at him when he offers you a job as CEO for The Supreme Forum Being on his new site. I got to say I almost fell off my chair lol

Spring Hill, FL

#11 Apr 23, 2013
The thing is ezg you don't have this one.
We come in here to bother you and avant.That's it.All the good conversation,minus you the liar of the 1st degree and avant who is..........
have no one.that's the lol but of course you don't have the intelligence to get it until we spell it.
I especially love the fact you read my every word and respond.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
It's ok if you fall off your chair viking nation. Since you live with your mommy she'll be right there to kiss your booboo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lataviu Murray 2 hr Purple Faithful 5
I like what I am sniffing, so fart..... Mar 21 SurplusPhart 12
Vikings Mock draft Mar 19 A Phartx 10
I like what I am seeing, so far..... Mar 16 ReadPhartss 38
News WR Adam Thielen seeks 'respect' with new Viking... Mar 9 RespectPhartx 2
Samaje perine Mar 5 Sooner pharts 4
Nick mangold Mar 4 OhPhartsz 6
More from around the web