Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Luck has the best chance,he doesn't run.Not sure why your responding to dumb ass and not even a Viking subject.None of his post are.I learned to put him in the troll section and dropped him from the team.
This is the torment the troll Saturday.

How is TJ doing Avant..Bawahahahahaha

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#22 Nov 24, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Luck has the best chance,he doesn't run.Not sure why your responding to dumb ass and not even a Viking subject.None of his post are.I learned to put him in the troll section and dropped him from the team.
Yep. He's a dumbass because he still doesn't get it. Thinks Ponder is in same category as his running QBS. Big difference between a quick footed QB who can scramble when he needs to and the true running QBs like RGIII and Vick who will have designed QB run plays.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Childress wrote:
Oh and I have 0 doubt Smith will start for SF if healthy.Doesn't get more laughable that they would switch.Every football fan with average intelligence realizes that,and I could explain why but won't because it's a no brainer.
You don't want Kaepernick starting because it would be another branch to my QB tree make franchise quarterback.. Alex Smith is 5 in QB rating Just before rookie of the year Rg3. Kaepernick must be showing Harbaugh in practice what I seen in Reno.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the torment the troll Saturday.
How is TJ doing Avant..Bawahahahahaha
You got it wrong. It's teach everybody about the NFL, QB position in particular since 06.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He's a dumbass because he still doesn't get it. Thinks Ponder is in same category as his running QBS. Big difference between a quick footed QB who can scramble when he needs to and the true running QBs like RGIII and Vick who will have designed QB run plays.
Only veterans Rodger, Manning and Brady are ahead of the ROOKIE RG3 in passer rating. That's pass first run because he can. The great Jimmy Johnson said his first pick of ANY player in the NFL Not Manning, Brady or Rodgers but the guy I introduced to you this time last year RG3.

Robert Griffin is as accurate a QB I have ever seen since 1970.

Location hidden

#26 Nov 24, 2012
One question for everybody? Am I missing it or was Luck added to the MVP race like one of the front runner RG3?

Lets put the breaks on Luck. Only Rg3 can be mention with Rodger, Brady and Manning.

Location hidden

#27 Nov 24, 2012
NFL passer rating
1. Aaron Rodgers, GB 107.3
2. Peyton Manning, DEN 106.2
3. Tom Brady, NE 105.0
4. Robert Griffin III, WSH 104.6

Davenport, FL

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
basically he said he finds Qb's every year and how come coaches can't.The two he rants on were selected 1 and 2 overall.The rest are 2nd and 3rd string.Yates,Skelton and I find no evidence he ever mentioned SF backup.Why you guys give him any attention on hash and rehash the same thing from him is beyond me.I moved on to viking fans in a Viking forum.
Big game this week and Jimmy is talking about something unrelated.
The story should be game related by forum Viking fans.Not jimmy and the 1 and 2 overall selections in a draft.
Smith of SF has stellar stats a top rating,and a proven winning record.You don't bench that on 1 game and no game tape for Chi.Only a fool of a coach or fan switches at this point.Jimmy is a dumbass.Now if he isn't cleared because of symptoms,you start the back up.
TJ is still the only proof of what Jimmy knows.

Yorktown, VA

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Childress. It is just so easy to point out his mistakes it makes it hard to refrain from doing it.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 25, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>basically he said he finds Qb's every year and how come coaches can't.The two he rants on were selected 1 and 2 overall.The rest are 2nd and 3rd string.Yates,Skelton and I find no evidence he ever mentioned SF backup.Why you guys give him any attention on hash and rehash the same thing from him is beyond me.I moved on to viking fans in a Viking forum.
Big game this week and Jimmy is talking about something unrelated.
The story should be game related by forum Viking fans.Not jimmy and the 1 and 2 overall selections in a draft.
Smith of SF has stellar stats a top rating,and a proven winning record.You don't bench that on 1 game and no game tape for Chi.Only a fool of a coach or fan switches at this point.Jimmy is a dumbass.Now if he isn't cleared because of symptoms,you start the back up.
TJ is still the only proof of what Jimmy knows.
Glad to see Jim Harbaugh thinks like me playing Nevada's Colin Kaepernick and not Childress Smith.

How many time do I have to beat you before you say uncle.

Yorktown, VA

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Does anyone remember Avant hyping Kaepernick before the draft? I can't find it in the archives. If the QB isn't a running QB with a Heisman that has been pimped by Mel Kiper Jibby boy doesn't know squat about them.

He now claims to like Dalton but never said anything about him last year. It was all Cam Cam Cam. He got bashed when Cam threw 3 picks in the probowl and Dalton was nearly perfect.

Tried to get on John Skelton bandwagon but now doesn't say a peep about him.

Wonder how fast he'll fall out of love with RGIII when he gets a concussion and put out for an extended period.

Flip flopper and a liar is Jimmy the pixie boy. Another grade F.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#32 Nov 26, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Does anyone remember Avant hyping Kaepernick before the draft? I can't find it in the archives. If the QB isn't a running QB with a Heisman that has been pimped by Mel Kiper Jibby boy doesn't know squat about them.
He now claims to like Dalton but never said anything about him last year. It was all Cam Cam Cam. He got bashed when Cam threw 3 picks in the probowl and Dalton was nearly perfect.
Tried to get on John Skelton bandwagon but now doesn't say a peep about him.
Wonder how fast he'll fall out of love with RGIII when he gets a concussion and put out for an extended period.
Flip flopper and a liar is Jimmy the pixie boy. Another grade F.
watching Cam Newton on MNF, I'd go somewhere and hide too. All that boy can do is run the football. He can't pass or handoff correctly.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 27, 2012
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>watching Cam Newton on MNF, I'd go somewhere and hide too. All that boy can do is run the football. He can't pass or handoff correctly.
I knew it Magnum Man knows nothing about my expertise the Qb position. Every Vikings fan alive would get anything for a Qb who puts statistics up like the soon to be elite Qb Cam Newton.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 27, 2012

C. Newton 18/28 306 2td QBR 89.3 Rating 125.0
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Nov 27, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it Magnum Man knows nothing about my expertise the Qb position. Every Vikings fan alive would get anything for a Qb who puts statistics up like the soon to be elite Qb Cam Newton.
Name for me all the scrambling QBs that went to the SuperBowl and won..........

Hint: He was 0 for 3.

Cam will be Vick. A new team, huge contract, take himself and the coach out.

Passing and running are not the sum of Quarterback play.

Bad ankle, sore shoulder, divorce, pregnant mistress.....all these things are overcome mentally and NOT by scrambling.

Drop back, pocket-style passers win rings.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 27, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad ankle, sore shoulder, divorce, pregnant mistress.....all these things are overcome mentally and NOT by scrambling.
Brady had 2 women pregnant at the same time it didn't stop him. Gisele Bundchen Bridget Moynahan.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 27, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
10 year the drop back style QB will go the way of the Edsel. Mobile QB's are the future. RG3 Newton, Luck, Tannehill, Russell Wilson, Locker Kaepernick. All the great looking young QB's have WHEELS as they said back in the day.
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Nov 27, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Brady had 2 women pregnant at the same time it didn't stop him. Gisele Bundchen Bridget Moynahan.
Exactly! You got it right but missed it!

Drop-back passer Brady knocks up babes and still wins SuperBowls.

And no scrambling, I-want-to-get-hurt idiot running like your guy Cam.

Yorktown, VA

#39 Nov 28, 2012
Luck and Tannehill are pocket passers. Just goes to show once again that pixie boy has no clue what he is talking about.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 28, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! You got it right but missed it!
Drop-back passer Brady knocks up babes and still wins SuperBowls.
And no scrambling, I-want-to-get-hurt idiot running like your guy Cam.
What are you going to do when Manning and Brady retire. Look at college where all young QB's are mobile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimmer Has Defensive Turnaround Way Ahead of Sc... 2 hr Space ace 6
Vikings/Redskins game 5 hr Magnum Man II 12
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 17 hr Flatulence Fred 46
Vikings vs Bucs game thread Wed Tarken10 91
Avant's own stupid words. (Apr '09) Wed Stubby 55
SPOT: How Good IS Geno Smith? And How Good Can ... (Sep '13) Tue Magnum Man II 17
A litte Hee-Haw Music Oct 28 viking nation 7

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE