Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Second Half Will Be Unwatchable

There are 13 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Second Half Will Be Unwatchable. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Green Bay Packers are currently 9.5-point favorites over the Minnesota Vikings for their Sunday night matchup, and Minnesota should consider themselves lucky if they end up anywhere near that close to the Pack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

GBPmies

Finland

#1 Oct 23, 2013
The Pack are 9.5 point favorites, that is probably very generous for the vikes.

That pic of Freeman in the article is hilarious. His facial expressions last game were hilarious. Looked like a deer in headlights.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Freeman is now suffering from a concussion, which begs to question. Did one of his throws hit him in the head?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Oct 23, 2013
I hear Ponder will start. How do the Vikings pick their starting QB? Do they draw names out of a hat?

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 Oct 24, 2013
40for60 wrote:
Freeman is now suffering from a concussion, which begs to question. Did one of his throws hit him in the head?
I think one of 'em hit Jeff Garcia in the head somehow..........he wants to come back and play with the Vikes this season.....was he standing on the sideline of the Giants' game??????????
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Oct 24, 2013
"Step up. Step up. Everybody wins a prize!" I think I heard Rick Spielman shouting that when they were looking for a QB. Perhaps Jeff Garcia heard it too.
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#7 Oct 24, 2013
9.5 point spread is quite high for the Packers even if Freeman were to play. This is setting up as a big "trap" game for the Packers. The Vikings usually play well in the HHH Metrodome. Let's not forget that they have a fairly good defensive front and, arguably, the best rb in the NFL. Ponder has played well against the Packers in the past and I expect him to do so Sunday night. As Packer fans we should in no way expect this to be a cake walk as it seldom is against the Vikings. Keep in mind also that the Packers are not at full strength either. I look for a tight, competitive game, with the Packers winning a close one. If the offensive line can limit Jared Allen to minimal damage and the Packers have success running the ball they should come out with a victory, Giving Rodgers time to throw against the Vikings db's will help also.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Packer Backer WichitaKs wrote:
9.5 point spread is quite high for the Packers even if Freeman were to play. This is setting up as a big "trap" game for the Packers. The Vikings usually play well in the HHH Metrodome. Let's not forget that they have a fairly good defensive front and, arguably, the best rb in the NFL. Ponder has played well against the Packers in the past and I expect him to do so Sunday night. As Packer fans we should in no way expect this to be a cake walk as it seldom is against the Vikings. Keep in mind also that the Packers are not at full strength either. I look for a tight, competitive game, with the Packers winning a close one. If the offensive line can limit Jared Allen to minimal damage and the Packers have success running the ball they should come out with a victory, Giving Rodgers time to throw against the Vikings db's will help also.
Yeah, but the Minnesota Vikings aren't the Cleveland Browns.
LMFAO

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but the Minnesota Vikings aren't the Cleveland Browns.
Yep...the Browns have 2 more wins...

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#10 Oct 29, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think one of 'em hit Jeff Garcia in the head somehow..........he wants to come back and play with the Vikes this season.....was he standing on the sideline of the Giants' game??????????
Never heard that one.
How many passes will Freeman throw this game?
Ponder 16.0 really isn't much different than the first release, Ponder 1.0.
Got Jeff's number?
number 4 in purple

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 5, 2013
I missed the game last night what happened - who won - and who LOST BIG TIME ? HA HA HA !

just heard,

meat packers lost the game ! This my slacker friend is ( as you stated ) is hilarious.
GBPmies wrote:
The Pack are 9.5 point favorites, that is probably very generous for the vikes.
That pic of Freeman in the article is hilarious. His facial expressions last game were hilarious. Looked like a deer in headlights.
Da Bears

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 5, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but the Minnesota Vikings aren't the Cleveland Browns.
you have to love the way meat packers cut down other teams, how does it feel to have no QB? get ready for all teams to hit your qb when he runs out of the pocket, a real weakness is now out there.
Seneca Noddle Arm

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2013
I will lead the Packers to the Playoffs...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Rogers didn't hurt his non-throwing shoulder he either cracked his collarbone or his buttplug went into the great abyss where the sun doesn't shine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cordarrelle Patterson 2 hr GBPmies 73
Tom Brady 2 hr GBPmies 186
News Adrian Peterson: Playing in Dallas 'would be nice' 9 hr Spielman 3
Offensive Guard May 21 Spielman 35
News Sorry, Patriots, The Vikings Didn't Tamper With... May 16 tom wingo 5
Brian Robison May 14 Spielman 3
Joe Montana-GOAT May 14 Spielman 26
More from around the web