Could The Vikings Target Danario Alexander?

Mar 9, 2013 Full story: The Daily Norseman 10

This is a bit of a surprise to me as well. There are three levels of restricted free agency tenders that teams can offer to their players.

Full Story
eyezonpryz

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
This guy could add sum needed depth.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I agree - I took a look at his profile 6ft5 & runs a 4.46 40 yard dash, last year he had 37 rec for 658 yards & 7 TDs, He would be a nice second or third receiver now that jenkins is gone.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Did you hear the leatest news about harvin.....http://tracking.si. com/2013/03/10/vikings-harvin- wants-out-of-minnesota/?xid=si _nfl
viking nation

Madera, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2013
GBPmies

Finland

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Last year I was told WR Simpson will be a dominant force for the Vikings, but that was by that stupid ezg person/monkey. Ezg told me all about his "profile" and how good he will be!

Tell us ezg how will he fit into the Vikings system compared to Simpson you loved sooo much! LOL!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I think Alexander was/is tendered by SD. I'm not sure what kind of tender though
moocaca

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 10, 2013
They should sign Jerry Rice
viking nation

Madera, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
If you know anything about Simpson then you should also know Simpson was hurt most of last season. & thats why his numbers was down. I wouldn't laugh about him dropping some passes because the Packers reveivers was dropping more then him. ha ha I do think if Simpson isn't asking much more then last season the Vikes will re-sign him. Simpson isn't the vikes first need right now so there isn't a rush.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#9 Mar 10, 2013
On Danario Alexander - Whats worries me is his knees, he has knee issues throughout his career. How bad are they now & knowing that is he worth the risk.
GBPmies

Finland

#10 Mar 11, 2013
viking nation wrote:
If you know anything about Simpson then you should also know Simpson was hurt most of last season. & thats why his numbers was down. I wouldn't laugh about him dropping some passes because the Packers reveivers was dropping more then him. ha ha I do think if Simpson isn't asking much more then last season the Vikes will re-sign him. Simpson isn't the vikes first need right now so there isn't a rush.
come on ezg358, I didn't say anything about him dropping the ball, but you brought it up so it must be a major problem (like in CIN, like dropping 3 passes in just one game). He has a lot of drops on few targets. But the biggest thing is he doesn’t have any production; he doesn’t do anything….As for his numbers being down? More like non existent! 26 rec on 52 targets, 274 yrds, 0 TDs! That is pretty sad numbers for a guy that was suppose to be this great WR and the deep threat the Vikings needed, even if he was a little banged up. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 18 hr Flatulence Fred 17
Vikings @ Bills game thread Tue GBPmies 48
Senser Completes Work Release Tue The Horned Helmet... 2
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Oct 20 The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Oct 20 viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE