ezg357 is a Stolen Valor Lying Scumbag

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#63 Apr 29, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Viking Nation the former poster known as ezg357 is still continuing to lie. So I'll continue to keep this thread active.
Let it go Stub..........stick 2 what u do best..........awesome insights.......I love Reading your posts'.........You and 40 and of course the others' are the reason I love this forum..........JMO

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#64 Apr 29, 2013
Let it go? Obviously you didn't serve in the military. I've lost people I know, Maj Ray Estelle 1 year ago this week.

http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor/air-f...

You don't let people get away with claiming military service a purple heart and a medal of honor wehn they didn't earn it. Major Estelle earned his Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Meritorious Service Medal the hardest way possible.....He died for it.

So no I'm not letting it go.

Erie

#65 Apr 29, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Let it go? Obviously you didn't serve in the military. I've lost people I know, Maj Ray Estelle 1 year ago this week.
http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor/air-f...
You don't let people get away with claiming military service a purple heart and a medal of honor wehn they didn't earn it. Major Estelle earned his Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Meritorious Service Medal the hardest way possible.....He died for it.
So no I'm not letting it go.
LE Hellinokn AFB 8 MILES OUTSIDE ATHENS GREECE..........BASE HAS BEEN CLOSED . 88 89 I was there. 91 OR 92 IT CLOSED.

OUR primary job was to guard a Hotel for Brass and .Anyway I was always flak jacket 16. and 9 mil..........on bad days Hard Helm.

U pissed me off sir..........
Big Time..........

Yorktown, VA

#66 Apr 29, 2013
Then why the hell you asking me to let it go. Join the fun and pile on the scorn to the lying scumbag ezg/viking nation.

Teamwork!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#67 Apr 29, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Let it go Stub..........stick 2 what u do best..........awesome insights.......I love Reading your posts'.........You and 40 and of course the others' are the reason I love this forum..........JMO
Thanks for the kind words Erie, always glad to see you around here.
As far as EZG, if the little punk would at least fess up, I can always forgive and forget, but he just changes names like the rest of us change underwear, and expects to slide right back in like nothing happened. If he would apologize for lying about his 'stellar' service, and ask for forgiveness, I'd be fine with him. Of course I can't speak for Stubby.

Erie

#68 Apr 29, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Then why the hell you asking me to let it go. Join the fun and pile on the scorn to the lying scumbag ezg/viking nation.
Teamwork!
GOT U..........

Erie

#69 Apr 29, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the kind words Erie, always glad to see you around here.
As far as EZG, if the little punk would at least fess up, I can always forgive and forget, but he just changes names like the rest of us change underwear, and expects to slide right back in like nothing happened. If he would apologize for lying about his 'stellar' service, and ask for forgiveness, I'd be fine with him. Of course I can't speak for Stubby.
He's a Packer fan

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#70 May 5, 2013
Stubby wrote:
ezg posted a comment on the Hargrove thread (post 1157 on page 58). In it he claimed the following:
"I can tell you I do have a purple heart & a medal of honor That was given to me by the president."
This is clear cut case of stolen valor of claiming to win military honors that were never rightfully awarded. Highly doubtful if ezg even served as a cook let alone on the front lines.
There are only 3 living MoH winners from Iraq/Afghanistan. These true heroes are: Army Sgt 1st Class LeroyPetry, SSgt Salvatore Giunta and Marine Sgt Dakota Meyer.
ezg is none of them.
There is posting a little fib on topix which usually is simply claims to have or have not made statements about a player or other football related issue. ezg took it to a whole new level and cross a line he shouldn't have.
Any post from ezg deserves only one response - shut up lying scumbag.
MSgt Stu Crawford, USAF (RET)
well said

Spring Hill, FL

#71 Aug 7, 2013
Maybe the guy that stole Viking Nation from others,known as ezg the disturbed one,can beg for mercy today.
Probably not,until he was completely cornered by a more brilliant mind,he thought he was that smart.
BAWAHAHAHA
viking nation

Madera, CA

#72 Jan 31, 2014
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
You lie about me, then blame me for it.
What planet are you from?
You are no better than EZG
LOL GBPmies has always been a asshole. I had him talking about the Strength of Schedule all damn year long, Only a Fool wouldn't have seen what I was doing. The same goes for GBPfan Ask him about his many college degrees. Did you believe him. I mean you seen his post - Does he sound like he even has a one degree?

Spring Hill, FL

#73 Feb 1, 2014
0 friends=bitter boy

Yorktown, VA

#74 Nov 8, 2014
With veterans day coming up, let's not forget ezg357, monahdav, viking nation is a stolen valor lying scumbag. Just want make sure new guys are aware of his lies before he tries out any new ones on Veteran's Day.

“Life is Great”

Since: Oct 14

Le Sueur, MN

#75 Nov 8, 2014
For the record, guys, I really don't about Viking Nation's background or propensities for lying. Each of us uses forums for discussion and often times people will create an alter ego/personality; it's human nature.
I have a great deal of respect for our troops and armed services, and claiming to have been in them or having received medals for certain acts or bravery when that was not the case is not cool. Having said that, it appears to have been at least two years since this was brought to the surface, so it's old news and we need to move on.
Frankly, I'm more motivated to discover the IP address of the idiots posting flatulence fred info.
The moderators,(such as they are, or aren't, as the case may be), aren't interested in this forum, so we may as well patrol it ourselves. It's only a matter of time before this little problem disappears.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#76 Nov 8, 2014
Agree

Yorktown, VA

#77 Nov 9, 2014
Tarken10 wrote:
For the record, guys, I really don't about Viking Nation's background or propensities for lying. Each of us uses forums for discussion and often times people will create an alter ego/personality; it's human nature.
I have a great deal of respect for our troops and armed services, and claiming to have been in them or having received medals for certain acts or bravery when that was not the case is not cool. Having said that, it appears to have been at least two years since this was brought to the surface, so it's old news and we need to move on.
Frankly, I'm more motivated to discover the IP address of the idiots posting flatulence fred info.
The moderators,(such as they are, or aren't, as the case may be), aren't interested in this forum, so we may as well patrol it ourselves. It's only a matter of time before this little problem disappears.
He not only lied about false service and awards. He created other names to lie about his lies. It kept getting worse and worse.

How's this for more recent. When one of the forum's long time posters, Childress, passed away he went onto the tribute thread and bad mouthed him. The poster Childress, real name Rick was a veteran and viking nation showed his true colors by not even respecting him in death.

If there was a moderator in topix he would have been banned for life with the stunts he has pulled. Fart boy is an annoying troll but viking nation is the worst troll ever. The only thing he could do to make it right is to leave here and find another site and start fresh.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#78 Nov 9, 2014
Hey I'm not the only one here these guys are aholes too. Ask Avant how they belittle him & knock him just for giving his opinion ! Avant will post what player he thinks will be the upcoming player in the league & Yes he's been wrong more then once with his picks , Who hasn't? These guys will pick on anything & they will chase away any one that post something they dont agree with off this forum. So I ask this > Is what I did once over two years ago as bad as what they all continue to do on this forum to date?
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#79 Nov 9, 2014
Dont know what to think of all this................
viking nation

Madera, CA

#80 Nov 9, 2014
This isn't your Forum Stubby I've said this before - If you don't like seeing me here Your the one that should find some other site , I'm here to post my opinion about the games & players That's what im here for & only that ok, I sure don't post what a ahole all of you has been over & over again. It's all of you that gave your rude remarks to my post & to Avants Not the other way around.
GBPmies

Finland

#81 Nov 9, 2014
Tarken10 wrote:
You are entitled to your opinion and nobody can stop that. But it is not time to "move on" from the LIES of STOLEN VALOR for me. Or those of us here that have had to deal with his LIES.

I have sworn to never let it go. And I won't. As the new guy here you really don't know shit about ALL the BS lies he has told over the 7+ years I have been here. Just yesterday he accused me of being a "fair weather Packer fan" who was ready to switch to a new team because they were bad before Favre came along. That is 100% BULLSHIT! He just made it up to be an ahole loser to hide what he did. He won't back up his LIE as I ask him to. Because he can't.

BTW.
F OFF for telling us that have been here for MANY years how to handle a Valor Stealing POS loser who thinks being a FAKE WAR hero is nothing more than a simple "white lie". Maybe you don't care about his continuous BS and LIES but I for one will NEVER EVER let him disrespect my great nation and those that have heroically fought for it.

You want to tell him different that is your business but telling me differently is NOT your business.
GBPmies

Finland

#82 Nov 9, 2014
If anyone here ----- new or old---- has a problem with me HATING fake War Heros with fake war injuries and fake Medals of Honor and fake Purple Hearts can suck my BALLS!

Those that except this type of behavior are losers too in my book.

I stand for something I have no problem whatsoever standing against those who feel it is ok to disrespect our nations heros.

viking nation thinks Stolen Valor is nothing more than a "simple white lie"- Quoted. He thinks what he did is OK.

His LIE was not at YOU. It was at our nation /me /others here. It is a horrible offense and something he will carry with him everywhere he goes.

I won't tolerate those lies. Others don't. and George Washington didn't either

He is not even sorry for it. He thinks it is OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings GM: Bridgewater's status still being de... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 11
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 99
News Former Giants receiver Tavarres King signs with... Apr 6 Flatus Raiders 5
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? (May '17) Apr 2 SFB phart 48
Onto the draft.......... Apr 2 SFB phart 14
Happy Easter Apr 2 SFB phart 2
News Sid Hartman: Vikings invested wisely in landing... Mar 26 JFLFarters 4