“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#43 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with GBPmies here. Most hated team? There is an interdivision rivalry. I certainly don't want the Packers to lose to any of our division opponents, but hate is a pretty strong word. Personally, after the Packers are out of the playoffs, I tend to root for division rivals. Unfortunately, the Packer's division opponents haven't done the greatest job of representing the division in postseason play, but that's no reason to hate the Packers!
I'm not so into the packers being the most hated team, but their fans are world renown for their boorish behavior.
Lots of reasons to hate packer fans,
You dishonest douche
(how's that Stubby?)

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#44 Aug 24, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice work Childress!
Oh yeah! Am I GBP1 or GBP2? There is a lot riding on it! Maybe we let 40 choose. Am I a #1 or a #2? Maybe a bit of both....
That's like trying to id Thing1 and Thing2. As long as I get to be the Cat in the Hat, I don't care which is which.

Yorktown, VA

#45 Aug 24, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL!
Ooooh I liked that post!
40 likes to call me Meme, not sure why though.
Once 40 got creative and called me an inflatable dweeb. Remember 40?
But Stubby, "most hated team in football"? Really!?! I thought they were one of the most loved. I always thought Dallas was the most hated.
Inflatable dweeb. Now that's creative.

In my totally unbiased opinion the most hated team in football is packerslionsbearscobwoysgiants eaglesdeadskinssaintsbucspanth ersfalconscardinalsninersseaha wksramsbillsdolphinspatriotsje tsravenssteelersbrownsbengalst exanscoltsjaguarstitanschiefsc hargersraiders<<puff puff puff>> [pauses for breath] and broncos.

Yorktown, VA

#46 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so into the packers being the most hated team, but their fans are world renown for their boorish behavior.
Lots of reasons to hate packer fans,
You dishonest douche
(how's that Stubby?)
Now you're getting the hang of it.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#47 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflatable dweeb. Now that's creative.
In my totally unbiased opinion the most hated team in football is packerslionsbearscobwoysgiants eaglesdeadskinssaintsbucspanth ersfalconscardinalsninersseaha wksramsbillsdolphinspatriotsje tsravenssteelersbrownsbengalst exanscoltsjaguarstitanschiefsc hargersraiders<<puff puff puff>> [pauses for breath] and broncos.
I don't care what kind of opinions you have about football. I'll always respect you for being a good person. Feel free to hate the Packers and me when the Vikings finish last in the division again.

Yorktown, VA

#48 Aug 25, 2012
Every year there is a worst to first. Every year. Don't get too cocky. What happens to the Packers if Aaron gets a concussion? They really are a team one injury away from disaster.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#49 Aug 25, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Every year there is a worst to first. Every year. Don't get too cocky. What happens to the Packers if Aaron gets a concussion? They really are a team one injury away from disaster.
Are we going to play the "what if" game and discuss possibilities? Okay. What happens to the Vikings if Ponder stays healthy? The Vikings are a team no injuries away from disaster. Honestly, the Vikings could remain the healthiest team in the NFL all season and still struggle to win as many games as last season.

Yorktown, VA

#50 Aug 25, 2012
The Vikings QB is a game manage but not expected to carry as heavy of a load. Rodgers and Stafford are the O. No running game to back them and without Flynn no strong backup. Bears have running game but fall apart without Cutler. The Vikings don't put the burden on Ponder to do it all. If he goes down Webb comes in and wins games in almost Tebowesqe fashion. Not pretty but it's still a W.

Another thing working against the Packers is the giant target on their foreheads. Everyone knows the team is loaded with talent and is well coached so opponents are going to work extra hard to knock them off.
GBPmies

Finland

#51 Aug 25, 2012
Stubby wrote:
The Vikings QB is a game manage but not expected to carry as heavy of a load. Rodgers and Stafford are the O. No running game to back them and without Flynn no strong backup. Bears have running game but fall apart without Cutler. The Vikings don't put the burden on Ponder to do it all. If he goes down Webb comes in and wins games in almost Tebowesqe fashion. Not pretty but it's still a W.
Another thing working against the Packers is the giant target on their foreheads. Everyone knows the team is loaded with talent and is well coached so opponents are going to work extra hard to knock them off.
Agree about the target on them. They worked extra hard last year too to stop the Super Bowl Champs. The Pack still managed 15-1 season. Knowing you are a target can actually help your team too.

I agree if Rodgers goes down for the season the Packers are in trouble. I expect the Packers to win the Super Bowl, they are very talented. Without Rodgers I don't see that happening. I also do not see ANY team that will win the Super Bowl with their backup QB. It is an extremely completive league and you must be running on all cylinders going get to and win the big game.

I know anything can happen, but do you realistically see any team that could win it with their backup QB? Would you bet money on that team? I wouldn’t.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#52 Aug 28, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>

I know anything can happen, but do you realistically see any team that could win it with their backup QB? Would you bet money on that team? I wouldn’t.
Some teams can have a legitimate debate about winning with their backup. Certainly, the Vikings are one of those teams. It wouldn't take more than two wins for a Viking backup to surpass the current starter in cumulative wins in their NFL careers.

Yorktown, VA

#53 Feb 5, 2013
Little creep ezg tried to slime his way back onto the forum. He is now using name of Vikings Nation but it still shows him from Madera CA and his writing style and stupidity hasn't changed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-viki...

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#54 Feb 5, 2013
Great work, stubby. The guy does sound like ezg since my post more and more. Good catch, Childress and 40

Yorktown, VA

#55 Feb 6, 2013
PF I'll argue with you about draft value of OT vs DT until the sun comes up and still respect you, even when you're wrong ;-)

EZG on the other hand was just a creep who's lies got bigger and bigger until he had to be shown the door.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#56 Feb 6, 2013
I'm just starting to really look at the draft.Deep in DL and OL rd1,a few Qb 's and 2/3 wr's.Some CB's and a TE.
I'm not for a receiver in the 1st,of that I'm sure.
I'll hold my thoughts on who I like.
There are lines you don't cross,EZG did and i know a lot of military people and none would except what he did.But then to add a make believe friend to build ezg up?????The injured hand?????His wife adoringly over his shoulder as he types LOL and saying were meanies?????The tree business????And now Viking Nation and were the bad guys????
Give me a frigging break.
Guy denies knowing himself
HAHHAHA
Talk about Judas,IT'S EZG.There is no way in hell I can have a meaningful conversation with this guy,it's wayyyyyyyyyy to weird.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#57 Feb 6, 2013
And then to top it off,
The medal of honor????The Purple Heart?????
And then arguing with Stubby over Air Force rank????Stubby was Air Force,EZG was clearly not.
And the way he claimed he got the medals,
running in and out of the Forrest,carrying the wounded and he himself being shot.
I swear he must have been watching Forrest Gump,Bubba and Sgt.Dan.
F'ing WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Downer 45

Brookfield, WI

#58 Feb 9, 2013
Childress wrote:
And then to top it off,
The medal of honor????The Purple Heart?????
And then arguing with Stubby over Air Force rank????Stubby was Air Force,EZG was clearly not.
And the way he claimed he got the medals,
running in and out of the Forrest,carrying the wounded and he himself being shot.
I swear he must have been watching Forrest Gump,Bubba and Sgt.Dan.
F'ing WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nice Ring! LOL! Loser ...

Yorktown, VA

#59 Feb 20, 2013
Just keeping this thread active at the top of the forum. Stolen valor lying scumbag ezg continues to past as viking nation from Mader, CA. He can pretend all he wants that he isn't ezg but his writing is a dead give away.

Do not talk football with the little creep but feel free to call him out as the delusional liar that he is.

Yorktown, VA

#60 Feb 27, 2013
ezg357 non posting as viking nation. He has gotten worst and now pretends to be a christian when he is actually still just a lying scumbag.

Yorktown, VA

#61 Apr 11, 2013
viking nation is ezg357 and lies about military service and awards.

Keeping this post active so people know what a liar and creep he is.

Yorktown, VA

#62 Apr 29, 2013
Viking Nation the former poster known as ezg357 is still continuing to lie. So I'll continue to keep this thread active.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 43 min Streetrunner 16
Vikings @ Bills game thread 17 hr GBPmies 48
Senser Completes Work Release 20 hr The Horned Helmet... 2
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Mon The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Mon viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Mon Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Mon Flatulence Fred 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE