#23 Aug 24, 2012
I swallowed the the pistol but was too chicken to pull the trigger

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#24 Aug 24, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Others have done it too that is true but not 40for60 though, even though he supposedly knew everything all along. Yeah right!
But if I get credit for that it then means I get credit for one of, if not the most, pointless discussions in the history of the Topix forum!!!!
It is a very proud day for me! LOL!
Now I have to try and “talk football” with 40for60, yuk.
You could easily find another lackey to play strength of schedule with you again, don't sell yourself short.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#25 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The adults here don't tolerate the kind of scumbag that would falsely claim to be a war hero. You on the other hand are more upset that a few Packer fans played a role in exposing ezg as a fraud. Grow up.
Lying scumbag
You've vanquished every ounce of credibility.
What I'm upset about is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma to you, but you continually falsely accuse anyway.
Little, little man.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#26 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying scumbag
What I'm upset about is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma to you, but you continually falsely accuse anyway.
Little, little man.
Are you done with your tantrum yet? Or is it more? Do you miss ezg and his lies?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#27 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying scumbag
Little, little man.
Since you miss ezg, I will help if you want me to. I will cut and paste a bunch of articles and info. I'll add some illiterate and unintelligible comments now and then. And I will tell everyone I'm a war hero. It will be just like ezg never left.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#28 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>

What I'm upset about is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma to you
It's clear to everyone else why you are upset. It's equally clear that you need to grow up. It's time to stop defending the scumbag that pretended to be a war hero. Grab your blanky and take a nap. It might help you get over the fact that ezg was outed and he's gone. Your girlish little hissy fits won't change that.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#29 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear to everyone else why you are upset. It's equally clear that you need to grow up. It's time to stop defending the scumbag that pretended to be a war hero. Grab your blanky and take a nap. It might help you get over the fact that ezg was outed and he's gone. Your girlish little hissy fits won't change that.
Talk about smoking dope, holy cow.
How can you breath with your head stuck so far up your assss?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#30 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you miss ezg, I will help if you want me to. I will cut and paste a bunch of articles and info. I'll add some illiterate and unintelligible comments now and then. And I will tell everyone I'm a war hero. It will be just like ezg never left.
Leave the war hero stuff out and you could pass off as EZG easy.
You two were made for each other.
GBPmies

Finland

#31 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so 40!!!! ezg was my bitch, not his. I have 500 billion SOS posts to prove it! LOL!

Lets talk about football now 40! FOOTBALL! YEAH!

How many wins do you predict for the Vikes this year? I asked on another thread too, but only in the interest of FOOTBALL TALK! Lets move on shall we?

I say 6 wins for Vikings
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#32 Aug 24, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so 40!!!! ezg was my bitch, not his. I have 500 billion SOS posts to prove it! LOL!
Lets talk about football now 40! FOOTBALL! YEAH!
How many wins do you predict for the Vikes this year? I asked on another thread too, but only in the interest of FOOTBALL TALK! Lets move on shall we?
I say 6 wins for Vikings
If the injury bug doesn't bite too hard they may be a .500 team

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#33 Aug 24, 2012
The assist goes to Childress. I wasn't following the Hargrove thread as it had degraded to non-football BS. Turns out ezg was source of most of that and Childress listed his BS posts in another thread. I was aware of the PH/MOH claim until then. I did see both GBP bashing him on the ezg/monahdav split personality posts but nobody had schooled the scumbag on stolen valor. Good think I had both barrels of my 12 guage ready for any scumbag who tries that.

Thanks Childress, GBP1, GBP2, 40for60 and anyone else who was calling the scumbag out.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#34 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying scumbag
Little, little man.
Save lying scumbag term for idiots like ezg. Be creative with packers fans you are PO'd with and come up with unique name for them. Not even a fan of the most hated team in football should be lumped with a true lying scumbag who claimed to win the MOH.
GBPmies

Finland

#35 Aug 24, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>If the injury bug doesn't bite too hard they may be a .500 team

Well the Bears better watch out then! Looks like the Vikes could move into 3rd in the NFC North if you are right.

JK man, I had to do it!

If they did go 8-8 the NFC North could be the first division ever without a losing record in it.
GBPmies

Finland

#36 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
The assist goes to Childress. I wasn't following the Hargrove thread as it had degraded to non-football BS. Turns out ezg was source of most of that and Childress listed his BS posts in another thread. I was aware of the PH/MOH claim until then. I did see both GBP bashing him on the ezg/monahdav split personality posts but nobody had schooled the scumbag on stolen valor. Good think I had both barrels of my 12 guage ready for any scumbag who tries that.
Thanks Childress, GBP1, GBP2, 40for60 and anyone else who was calling the scumbag out.
Nice work Childress!

Oh yeah! Am I GBP1 or GBP2? There is a lot riding on it! Maybe we let 40 choose. Am I a #1 or a #2? Maybe a bit of both....
GBPmies

Finland

#37 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Save lying scumbag term for idiots like ezg. Be creative with packers fans you are PO'd with and come up with unique name for them. Not even a fan of the most hated team in football should be lumped with a true lying scumbag who claimed to win the MOH.
HOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL!
Ooooh I liked that post!
40 likes to call me Meme, not sure why though.
Once 40 got creative and called me an inflatable dweeb. Remember 40?

But Stubby, "most hated team in football"? Really!?! I thought they were one of the most loved. I always thought Dallas was the most hated.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#38 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the first time I've heard you say something negative about ezg. At least I'm sure you meant it negatively. Good for you. But I've never lied about being a war hero. I've never used an alternate identity to convince anybody I was a war hero. In fact, I've never lied here. I did help to expose ezg as a scumbag POS liar. I'm sorry that has upset you so. On second thought, I' not sorry. You simply need to live it.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#39 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
I will happily take an assist for getting the ball rolling. I assumed ezg was falsely claimimg to be a war hero. Who would anyone create a false identity to support a claim of being a war hero if they REALLY were a war hero? I agree that GBPmies and Childress also deserve some credit. However, you certainly brought it home with the proof of stolen valor. I want to thank you again. You nailed that scumbag with both barrels.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#40 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with GBPmies here. Most hated team? There is an interdivision rivalry. I certainly don't want the Packers to lose to any of our division opponents, but hate is a pretty strong word. Personally, after the Packers are out of the playoffs, I tend to root for division rivals. Unfortunately, the Packer's division opponents haven't done the greatest job of representing the division in postseason play, but that's no reason to hate the Packers!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#41 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough Stubby, and great picture by the way.
EZG was mostly harmless, that is until he courted favor by lying about his service/medals.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#42 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I will happily take an assist for getting the ball rolling. I assumed ezg was falsely claimimg to be a war hero. Who would anyone create a false identity to support a claim of being a war hero if they REALLY were a war hero? I agree that GBPmies and Childress also deserve some credit. However, you certainly brought it home with the proof of stolen valor. I want to thank you again. You nailed that scumbag with both barrels.
No credit to me?
I'm shocked and appalled!
HHhhoooooooooooooooooooowwwwww wlllll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings @ Bills game thread 8 hr GBPmies 48
Senser Completes Work Release 10 hr The Horned Helmet... 2
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 18 hr Spielman 15
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Mon The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Mon viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Mon Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Mon Flatulence Fred 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE